• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

Yes sir. I have it sitting here :cool:

I actually have 2x 2-1 sections and I am trying to sell one of them now :p

The Spoon 4-2 2-1 is a nice system but more aimed at track use, focusing more on top end BHP and sacrificing low down Torque (pull).

It wont cause you any trouble, and the torque figure might still be up from OEM, but its nothing like what you would get from say a TODA header.

Its the only piece in your impressive jigsaw of parts I would look at twice.

:)

The Spoon 4-2 2-1 is a nice system but more aimed at track use, focusing more on top end BHP and sacrificing low down Torque (pull).

It wont cause you any trouble, and the torque figure might still be up from OEM, but its nothing like what you would get from say a TODA header.

Its the only piece in your impressive jigsaw of parts I would look at twice.

:)

Yeah, I read up and discovered this info and was a wee bit concerned about it. Terry had pretty much exact same mods as me, and made over 250bhp and the car went like a train! I went with full Spoon system as pretty much anything else with a Spoon catback = deaf by the time I am 25 :( Toda, DC are crazy loud with Spoon cat back whereas the full Spoon system sounds amazing.

Next to my mates NHB Prem which he has not lowered..... My cars about 35-40mm lower on the Buddyclub's so I am sure his car isn't on standard springs, unless they have sagged as the last owner was a super fatty or something :lol:

DSCF0953.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

Hard to tell from the picutures but it actually looks like the rear is sitting higher than the front now, but I guess thats because the handbrake is on.

Looking good anyway :cool:

Cheers guys :)

Terry,back definitely aint sitting higher than the front,its on a hill with handbrake on. I've looked at it to death,if anything back maybe still the tiniest bit lower than the front. Ill get better pictures when some sun shows itself :)

cars sitting really nice mate. where did you get the buddyclub springs from. i may invest in some

That drop looks awesome mate. Bet it handles well too. Did Terry fit them?

Handles awesome after FRSU, turn in is a million times better than stock. Don't think I could go back to stock now haha. Just got my friends garage to fit coily's and the camber adjusters, 2 mechanics took them just under 4 hours to get it all done and they only took £70 from me so I can't complain at that, they do everything cheap for me :D

TypeRiter said:
The stance looks gorgeous mate :cool:

Thanks dude.

Enzo said:
cars sitting really nice mate. where did you get the buddyclub springs from. i may invest in some

Thanks. I bought them from TerryCTR as he has now sold up. Defintely worth getting, but they are not cheap, very not cheap haha.

nnash79 said:
Looking nice dude. :cool:

Thanks dude :)

Thanks to everyone for looking and commenting.

Me and the bird were bored tonight. Here is what a Spoon cat back sounds like :)

Normal -
[youtube]iMEM5yGFrO8[/youtube]

[youtube]EePst11f8FM[/youtube]

VTEC -
[youtube]Is76zffpYfE[/youtube]

[youtube]BcZtYphhap8[/youtube]

I got the car dyno'd today to get an idea of what it is producing before the Spoon mani and RBC are fitted. Here are the results:

Run 1 -
DynoRun1on17-12-09-1.jpg

Run 2 -
DynoRun2on17-12-09-1.jpg

Engine mods when runs were done -
KPRO with RSX Cold Air Feed map loaded
Gruppe M
Spoon B Pipe
Spoon N1

I allways have trouble reading these, 180whp? Our of interest what's the standard whp?

Standard at fly is 197bhp, mines over 2 runs made 224bhp and 222bhp at the fly.

Standard at the wheels I am not 100% but I think it's 160-165 but be good if someone knows for definite?

Back