• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

You fcuking nutter! You're putting all that GO onto the road now rather than spinning it away. I say it's a very good thing.
Shame I didn't get to hear it on the rollers, but it certainly looks very nice ;)

You need to hear it Lee, it's fcuking nuts mate. Going up to JAE, Karl let rip off a set of lights, i swear it was louder 500 yards down the road than my EP3 was with the Spoon N1 :lol: It was a mental mix of wheelspin, wheelhop and exhaust noise, so funny to see.

Nice little write-up. Great car, nice figures!

Cheers Nefor :smt023

You fcuking nutter! You're putting all that GO onto the road now rather than spinning it away. I say it's a very good thing.
Shame I didn't get to hear it on the rollers, but it certainly looks very nice ;)

Yeah, the more I think about it the more it makes sense really. Guess it's just an excuse to abuse it for a bit (to make sure I get used to it) ;)

Great write up, very interesting read. I can only imagine how loud it is in real life going on those videos

Cheers Ed, and yeah, videos never really do it justice, it has to be heard in the flesh. :p

You need to hear it Lee, it's fcuking nuts mate. Going up to JAE, Karl let rip off a set of lights, i swear it was louder 500 yards down the road than my EP3 was with the Spoon N1 :lol: It was a mental mix of wheelspin, wheelhop and exhaust noise, so funny to see.

Quite a good comparison Darren :lol: ... But yes, as I say to everyone, it really needs to be heard in the flesh to understand just how mental it is.

I'm keen to see this in the flesh again. I think the last time I saw it was at a Wembley meet.

Yes Ed, it was the last Wembley meet that most saw it. I'm sure once the weather improves we can arrange another one. :) Yet you may not be sorting a Honda by then, not that that would matter.

I've kinda got my eye on Sikboys ATR so I'm still hoping to be rocking a Honda once the FN2 goes

This is what's happening :lol:

[video=youtube;sL9DFeyc6vY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL9DFeyc6vY&feature=g-upl&context=G260b82bAUAAAAAAACAA[/video]

[video=youtube;mn1uRTId_]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1uRTId_**&feature=g-upl&context=G23b6f31AUAAAAAAABAA[/video]

It's bloody awesome :lol:

Yeah he got banned from the ring lol

P1030658.jpg

Gotta agree sun.

It's offensive lol.

He came past me and suits at full chat and it was physically painful to the ears.

Kudos for the JDM points though.

He wasn't silly enough to book spa, although he passed the static test he would have been black flagged on a drive by

That bar you can see in the back window looks pretty cool. Makes it look like a track car. Because it has metal. Y0

Last edited by a moderator:
Back