• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Can't wait to see these bits on the car Karl, gonna look awesome with those Mu rotors behind the Advans ;)

Lovely parts Karl 8)

Are you sure those J's mounts will be an upgrade over the esmm's? As in to do what you need them to do

Wow those discs look epic.

Which company brought them in?

That was an update & a half!

Did you go through RHDJapan?

Cheers guys, they are indeed amazeballs! Yet it was just a friend that managed to source them for me. :)

Those Mu rotors will look the absolute tits when fitted.

Can't wait to see these bits on the car Karl, gonna look awesome with those Mu rotors behind the Advans ;)

2 piece discs are epic. Haven't faded mine yet

I'm hoping/ expecting so. ;)

Nice parts!

Lovely parts Karl 8)

Are you sure those J's mounts will be an upgrade over the esmm's? As in to do what you need them to do

Danke bitte. :)

And Justin, to be honest, I have no idea. My thought process was "J's Racing must have tested them along with their exhaust system, so they must work." That, and hearing stories that the likes of Avid mounts are too harsh etc, I just wasn't sure. So bit the bullet, and am hoping that they do rectify the issue, as I'll be gutted/ pished if it doesn't. ALOT of money for no gain if that is the case. :?

Just seen the new exhaust videos buddy.

Sounds like World War Lol! Don't you get bored with it? Like long drive?

I have just realised that I never spoke about the issues that the new additions caused, and I can't be bothered to go in to detail now. :lol:

Basically, don't be naive like me and expect that DC5 and EP3 arches are the same, as RE070's don't really fit EP3's!! :lol: Not without adding even MORE camber, raising the car, removing the rear arch liners, rolling the rear arches and undersealing them, and possibly needing to remove the front arch liners (and buy J's wings haha) to stop scrubbing under hard cornering.. Don't do it kids..

That aside, just as a diary (like I did with the 'Ring), here are the two videos from the TRO Santa Pod meet and run. Both are from my second run before the earth cable for my idle control valve snapped for a second time and ended the festivities for me :( But the runs I did do were fun, and I'll be attending the next one (nudge nudge wink wink Chris).

Exterior:

[video=youtube;yKyWgP-ZPZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKyWgP-ZPZg[/video]

Interior:

[video=youtube;fVG4LWGCftY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVG4LWGCftY[/video]

Do you wear ear plugs when driving? I did a decibel test on mine with and without my bung and I got accruate readings of 97.6 db (bung) and 119.9 db without both at 4,000rpm. When driving without the bung it's not too bad for short journeys but on the motorway or a duel carriageway it can be horrible and even unbearable at times, even with my music on high I still can't drown out the drone.

Apparently anything over 125 db's can be bad for your health and can cause ear problems such as tinnitus so with that in mind I bought the bung and it has helped a lot. I can imagine yours being a nightmare on a long journey, it does sound immense but does the drone not annoy you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back