• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

:lol: Simple and to the point :)

Yeah that will be a bit of PITA to swap over. So seeing as this thing is destined to go on the track, have you got any track days planned in the pipeline?
Are the tyres not road legal?

They would be road legal in normal circumstances, but the ones on the back are slightly bald on the inside edge so if I got pulled I'd be in trouble (as bought them second hand, couldn't afford fresh ones first time round). In terms of plans, none yet, but I've mentioned it to everyone that it'd be an awesome early Christmas present haha Yet, if they don't buy me one, I'll start looking at dates and prices for Brands Hatch soon, as that's the nearest track to me :)

I dont know if I could watch you hammering this around so close to the gravel traps :lol:

That's a thought, have you ordered an exhaust for this? I cant remember and I cba to go back a few pages or checking our very long convo lol.

Will they let him on a track with it? I know he wanted the loudest one a little while back, unless it comes with a bung ofcourse.

Putting a bung in will make it slightly richer, but this can be tested on the dyno when it's getting mapped.

Car sounds like it's coming along nicely, however...

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing this at JAE. If you haven't got your bonnet popped from dawn until dusk I will personally come over and bitch slap you in the face! :lol:

:lol: That picture, and following threat, did make me chuckle. On the picture front, I have this Thursday off and intend to spend the whole day washing it before the Wembley meet, so pictures should follow accordingly ;) And rest assured I will adhere to your JAE request :p

If you haven't got your bonnet popped from dawn until dusk I will personally come over and bitch slap you in the face! :lol:

:lol:

Can't wait to see this at JAE, I'm sure I'll hear it about 30 minutes before I see it though

I have had a quick gander, and the prices seem to be pretty similar to the Bride's once you include shipping etc. Plus, I mush prefer the look of the Bride seat, especially with the graduation in the centre, pure sex! hehe Thanks for the option though.

Right, as per many requests, I have finally got around to taking more pictures of her :)

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice - i do like the purple.

1 small thing - are you going to paint the calipers to match the purple theme?

Back