• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

General chat area ;) lmfao! But other half has decided on going to university again so won't be in the position to move in with me for at least 4 more years so I'm feeling inclined to spend a portion of my house deposit and then recoup further down the line. Hey, if she can adjust what's important to her (not that I have anything against her decision, it'll be brilliant for her), but if she can, I feel that I'm allowed :) I hope that's the case anyway, otherwise I'm in trouble :?

Dooooooooooooo it! :D

Sadly not :( The seats were in stock but the rails had to be ordered from Bride so they'll be arriving a few days afterward, which is a turd really!

Sadly not :( The seats were in stock but the rails had to be ordered from Bride so they'll be arriving a few days afterward, which is a turd really!

Huge turd! Think they would end up looking used by the end of JAE the amount of attention they would get

Those seats are awesome karl, mate i remember speaking to you at the wembley meet regarding how much you have spent on your car so far! Thats just knocked it up loads :lol:

Has your exhaust system turned up yet?

Huge turd! Think they would end up looking used by the end of JAE the amount of attention they would get

They'd be covered in Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Both good points, I guess if they were in I would have had to buy a seat cover or something. Or at least offer people tissues to catch the afterproduct :lol:

:eek::eek:

They are some serious looking seats mate! Nice purchase:smt049

Cheers dude, looking forward to their arrival :cool: May spend the first few days just drooling over them before I fit them haha

Those seats are awesome karl, mate i remember speaking to you at the wembley meet regarding how much you have spent on your car so far! Thats just knocked it up loads :lol:

Has your exhaust system turned up yet?

Yeah they have added to the amount nicely, if nicely is the right word :? haha Although exhaust and other bits have yet to arrive, I'm not even sure if they've been built yet, will have to message James for an update :) When the last bits get fitted I'll be getting a more aggressive FRSU done, and am pondering whether it will be worth getting coilovers to fit at the same time, but I may not be able to stretch to it, will have to see.

Just thought I'd re-vamp my spec list so everything has better grouping (as per my JAE print outs :p hehe) and have added new purchases. Here we go (again):

INTERIOR
Bride Stradia Japan Special Edition reclining bucket seats (to be fitted)
Bride RO low position seatrails (to be fitted)
Takata race harnesses (to be fitted)
Skunk2 weighted 6 speed gear knob
JDM mats (red fronts, dyed black rear)
Mugen pedals
Carbon fibre Richbrook tax disc holder
J's Racing roll bar video bracket (awaiting arrival)
Massive sound system.. *see below*

EXTERIOR
K20 FTW personalised plate
Jazz washer jets
JMR rear towing eye (Datum1 styled, coated in dark anthracite to match wheels)
Lots of stickers!
Civic badge removed from boot, and Type R stickers removed from skirts for sleeker appearance

CHASSIS/ GEO
Full FRSU by ARTech/Eurospec
All struts/ braces ect powdercoated in purple
J's Racing engine strut with ETD
J's Racing rear tie bar
J's Racing C-pillar brace (to be fitted)
J's Racing floor bar (to be fitted)
DG Industries harness bar (to be fitted)
J's Racing rear camber arms
J's Racing front roll centre adjusters
Eibach front camber bolts
D2 lower control arms
JDM front and rear ARB's
Tanabe front under chassis brace
Tein S.Tech lowering springs

BRAKING
Spoon Monoblock calipers (with 3mm spacers all round)
Project Mu Hyper Carbon Plus (HC+) front pads
EBC Redstuff rear pads
Do-Luck braided steel brake lines (purple versions)
Castrol Responce Racing Super dot4 brake fluid
Tegiwa master cylinder stopper

ENGINE
J's Racing "Tsuchinoko" carbon fibre forced air intake system
K100 ecu with full re-map (to be conducted by Romain at Eurospec once bits have arrived)
RBC intake manifold (ceramic coated in metallic black) (awaiting completion)
Tracy Sports 65mm throttle body (to be fitted)
Skunk2 fuel rail (to be fitted)
TGM Motorsport baffled sump
Energy Suspension engine mount inserts
HKS "Circle Earth" earthing kit (to be fitted)
J's Racing SPL low temp thermo fan switch
J's Racing magnetic engine drain bolt
Pitwork racing oil filter
HKS M35i spark plugs
Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5W40 engine oil (formerly Silkolene Pro S)

ENGINE DRESS UP
Purple rocker cover
J's Racing oil cap (bronze)
J's Racing rad cap
Vision-R carbon fibre plug cover
SSR carbon fibre slam panel
SFS induction hose (purple)
Do-Luck coolant hoses (purple)
Do-Luck replacement wiper hoses (purple) (to be fitted)
JMR battery tie (powdercoated purple to match strut ends)
Dirty Habit grey sweatbands posing as res. socks

EXHAUST
J's Racing 4-2 manifold (ceramic coated in black) (awaiting arrival)
J's Racing 2-1 downpipe (ceramic coated in black) (awaiting arrival)
J's Racing 70RR exhaust (steel version, single silencer) (awaiting arrival)
J's Racing 70RR exhaust bung (awaiting arrival)
J's Racing exhaust mounts (awaiting arrival)

TRANSMISSION
Spoon 5.026 final drive
Wavetrac LSD
Exedy stage 1 clutch
Powerflex gearbox mount insert
J's Racing magnetic transmission bolt (awaiting arrival)
Buddy Club short shifter
Aluminium gearbox and shifter bushes

WHEELS AND TYRES
Wheels - Everyday: Refurbed and recoloured OEM, dark anthracite metallic with purple Honda emblem in centrecaps
Tyres - Everyday: Goodyear Eagle F1
Wheels - Track: Refurbed and recoloured OEM, purple metallic fronts, pink pearl rears, with Takata green Honda emblem in centrecaps
Tyres - Track: Yokohama A048R semi-slicks

SOUND SYSTEM
Headunit: Pioneer DEH-P88RSii
Front speakers: Pioneer TS-C171PRS
Amp for f.speakers: Pioneer PRS-D210
Rear speakers: Pioneer TS-E1302i
Subwoofers: JL Audio 10W7 (x2)
Amps for subs: JL Audio G-Max mono (x2)
Power cap: Directed Electronics 10 farad power bank
MP3 aux cable: Kimber Cable UK
Cabling: JL Audio, Audison, and Genesis
Custom twin enclosure, system build, and earthing system by: Huets Car Audio
Front doors, rear panels, boot door and boot floor sound proofed with: Dynamat Xtreme
System wrapped in leather effect vinyl and grey alcantara, with multi-colour LED lighting system wired into boot light

Last edited by a moderator:
:smt119 thats some spec fella, didn't realise it was that extensively modded. Need to see this thing in the flesh!

Your spec list scares me!

That actually made me laugh out loud! Good thing I'm the only one in the office on the late shift :lol:

:smt119 thats some spec fella, didn't realise it was that extensively modded. Need to see this thing in the flesh!

Yet it still looks standard ;) mwahahahaha Can't wait for the rest of the bits from Japan, as then can fit it all, get it mapped, and enjoy some serious horsepower :p nom nom nom :)

If I see you at the Wembley meet Karl, I will get you to recite that list off the top of your head and whatever you don't remember I get to keep :lol:

Back