• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Love the wheels :D

Interior looking very similar to mine. Its amazing how much its all weighs.

Just one question though, arnt you meant to thread the harness round the bar and not over and down it.

Seats and harneses are absolutly amazing.

Thank God you ripped that heavy speaker shizz all out :p .

Not keen on the wheels though mate, how about those Spoon CR93's ??

Just one question though, arnt you meant to thread the harness round the bar and not over and down it.

You mean like this?

0201tur_05zoom%2BSubaru_WRX%2BInterior_Rear_Seats.jpg

Or this?

impp_1011_03_o+2006_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_ix+takata_harness_bar.jpg

Seats are doing it boss.

I probably won't run a harness bar with my Takatas - just fix them how you have done, minus the bar. Same in the FN2.

According to several American racing organizations and rules, it is unsafe to mount the shoulder belts to the rear seat belt bolts because it imposes a substantial “downward” load on your body.* This can cause spinal compression in an accident.* If you yank on your shoulder belts to simulate an accident, it is pretty apparent and it makes perfect sense.

http://www.apexkings.com/showthread.php/847-Wrapping-Takata-Shoulder-Belts-on-a-Harness-Bar

I appreciate that Karl has used the bar to adjust the angle of the harness, which will help prevent the above, but I would personally utilise the bar to it's full potential. More space for banging sounds in the back too :lol:.

Good work Karl!! Looks sick!

Fcuking awesome.

Looking good :D

Cheers guys :)

Thats not a bad deal fella, sounds like a nice set up. You going to board it out like N&Ns?

I haven't seen his thread so I'm unsure, but from "boarding it out" I'm presuming that yes, it will look similar :smt023

Love the wheels :D

Interior looking very similar to mine. Its amazing how much its all weighs.

Yeah the only thing I'm missing is a cage :p Maybe in the future :twisted: And glad someone has strong feelings for the wheels, I knew it was a tad bold but thought "f*ck it" :lol: Interior weight is massive, coupled with the removal of the system, it feels very odd to drive I must say. Will get used to it quickly enough though :)

Seats and harneses are absolutly amazing.

Thank God you ripped that heavy speaker shizz all out :p .

Not keen on the wheels though mate, how about those Spoon CR93's ??

Wasn't a fan of the system then? :lol: Strangely, I don't like the Spoon wheels at all :? Much more a fan of either Volk TE37's or Advan RZ's :twisted: But really, really, don't have the money :( Re: the seats, are you going to the Wembley meet? As you'll see them then :)

Seats are doing it boss.

I probably won't run a harness bar with my Takatas - just fix them how you have done, minus the bar. Same in the FN2.

Yeah the seats are completely rocking :D Bar wise, it was a pain finding one as the internet found me little or no results, I just managed to get lucky I think. I like how it all looks though, and everything feels alot firmer, even without coilovers.

Isn't the harness bar a bit pointless like this though?

I appreciate that Karl has used the bar to adjust the angle of the harness, which will help prevent the above, but I would personally utilise the bar to it's full potential. More space for banging sounds in the back too :lol:.

In regards to this issue, I knew that it was kind of a mix and match but I liked how the harness bar looked, seemed a better option than just running the harnesses straight to the rear mounting points, and, if anything, I liked the extra rigidity the bar would offer in the centre of the car coupled with my J's floor bar :) So there was a method to my madness ;)

Come along way since JAE. Nice to see some of the parts going on now. Seats look lush.

Cheers mate, and yup I'm finally making a start fitting things, I'll get there soon enough :)

Happy birthday mate. Nando's in no chips shocker fail.

I snapped this - that was about it:

Yeah that was a complete nando's failure, but it prompted a purchase of a particularly tasty garlic bread so all wasn't lost :lol:

I'll get more pictures up in here and the meet thread once I've uploaded them :)

Edit: Thanks for the Birthday message :D

this car is the shizzle btw

:smt023 Many thanks oh great Harvos :lol:

Back