• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Sourced some other pictures. These are of my RBC that has recently been ceramic coated by a company called Zircotec. It was particularly pricey, but the finish alone should look fantastic in the engine bay :smt023

Technology behind ceramic coating can be read here: http://www.zircotec.com/page/--performance-colours--benefits-/142

And now for the pictures:

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

The finished product looks slightly different to these pictures, as I sent it back to get coated a second time as didn't like the "non coated" silver bits. They bugged me. So it's all coated now.

MAN!!!
You took my idea!!

LOL! Fair play, looks awesome!

I was going to get some of my bits in my bay done in either black wrinkle or ceramic to match the charger!

:lol: Sorry Stu :p

Yeah this is their performance metallic black finish. Thought process being that in the sunlight the mixture of black and yellow sparkle will kind of match up to the carbon fibre of my slam panel and intake. :D

It's awesome, get it done!

I'll be getting my header, downpipe, and exhaust up to the silencer coated after JAE and then will have it remapped to see if the claims of lower temperatures equating to increased power are true. Massive waste of money if it doesn't, but never mind, it'll be pretty. :lol:

Truly awesome

Need a tunnel run once you're done especially as i won't see it at JAE.

Firstly I want your car when it's finished, secondly I want your bank balance. Some quality work going on here.

Awesome mate, mega awesome. You down Eurospec now? Give the guys a kiss from me.

Its going to be mega loud but sick y0!

Stunning exhaust and the RBC looks superb in that finish, it'll look great in the bay. Great work!

This better all be on the car in time for JAE. Even if it isn't, bring it along and we'll fit it for you!

Brows.

Back