• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

A lot of work has gone into that. Never mind the bodywork but front and rear hub conversions too. I wonder if it is a full conversion.

d6cc75512070acdf5d66c0ae90c2447c.jpg

It is a full conversion.

Surprised Honda's in house race and test team were allowed to do it, as Honda have said for a long time that they won't ever make a Type R Tourer as it wouldn't be a proper Type R.

Still impressive though. Testing the reaction for the 10th Gen maybe! :p

Still think Honda should spread the R throughout their line, little Jazz R would be a nice pocket rocket,
May also keep them in work at Swindon if they did a line of R's

Went down to my local Dealer today to pay for my new motor. Roll on Tuesday when I can collect her. Looks gorgeous in blue.

sketch-1456598239863.jpg

Mark.

I was up at Bedford Autodrome today as part of a three day training course and there was NHB FK2 hammering around the course.
Not sure if its the TDI North or Tegiwa car but it wasn't hanging around at all.

He's not been hanging about that lad. He's getting it remapped shortly as development work for the mapper. He's had some tasty cars in the past too.

His updates are the only thing I miss since leaving the CTRO FB group but he has started posting on the FK2 page, so all is good. :)

He's not been hanging about that lad. He's getting it remapped shortly as development work for the mapper. He's had some tasty cars in the past too.

His updates are the only thing I miss since leaving the CTRO FB group but he has started posting on the FK2 page, so all is good. :)
What page is this?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Back