• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jason

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Perfect review for a badly thought out car!
  2. Jason

Which one to buy?

Natural progression from an EP3 would be a DC5. I don't see anything to gain from getting an FN2 other than being able to say I have a brand new car. Get a drivers car...get a DC5 :cool:
  3. Jason

My new chariot - can't stop smiling.

Thats a pic from Andy200bhp :D
  4. Jason

FN2 clarksons review of the FN2

Good review :cool:
  5. Jason

Best colour wheels for a Milano CTR??

What wheels are they??
  6. Jason

Wow that looks great with white wheels, really makes a difference :cool:
  7. Jason

For all those JDM Civic fans

Why has Honda skimped on the seats??
  8. Jason

Cool :cool: will keep an eye out for you too.
  9. Jason

I need to rob a bank first to get those :eek: So other than the Mugen's which are great but expensive, white it is cheers guys :)
  10. Jason

Just want opinions on what colour wheels are best for a Milano CTR?? I am thinking of going with 18inch white Buddy Club P1's, will they suit it better than gun metal, bronze etc.....
  11. Jason

FN2 After a week of ownership....

To me it did :p I liked the DC2 so hoping the DC5 is as good if not better.
  12. Jason

FN2 After a week of ownership....

I still don't think this can really be labelled a Type R as it goes against what a Type R should be. It seems Honda have had to compromise too much, thus making it a heavy car with many options it doesn't need. But to be fair the UK hasn't had a proper Type R car, these are only available in...
  13. Jason

Whats my car worth???

That would make sence but I bought 2nd hand at a year old, so didn't get the choice.
  14. Jason

Whats my car worth???

15. Jason

Whats my car worth???

Just wondered what my car is worth from a dealer and private sale? Milano Red with paint protection. 52 plate registered Feb 03 27009 miles full Honda service history 1 full year road tax 1 full year MOT HPI checked this month. 4 new Potenza's this month. No scuffed wheels or...
  16. Jason

A-Plan Insurance

How does mentioning a website bring the quote down :confused:
  17. Jason

FN2 New TypeR R

Autoexpress "claim" to have driven the car.
  18. Jason

FN2 New TypeR R

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/208207/civic_cossie_blasts_off.html Thanks to careful tuning, this car kicks out a tyre-burning 260bhp. It's the same basic i-VTEC 2.0-litre unit, but Honda has reduced friction on the internals and redesigned the camshafts. However, the...
  19. Jason

FN2 JDM Type R

The last model the EP3, that had the same body but just minor differences between the Jap and the UK version. Why is the UK and Jap version of the new CTR totally different and why couldn't we get the good one like they did ?
  20. Jason

My FN2

The wheels don't suit a Civic, more suited to an Astra.
  21. Jason

S2000 & NSX New S2000 CR

I think I like it but I don't like the seats or the colour of them, just put a set of recaro's in there!
  22. Jason

S2000 & NSX NSX line up for Super GT

They look stunning.
  23. Jason

24/3/7 Seano's ROTREX SS Prefacelift - Stolen again!!

My 52 model registered 2003 with 26000 miles had a glass trade value of £9750 last month (Quote by Honda) and this month my HPI report says £9000
  24. Jason

On my travels today... (2)

Or Andy from 200bhpcars.com, he gets some great DC5's at good prices.
  25. Jason

FN2 FN2 Accessories?

Agree, the FN2 didn't put a smile on my face like the EP3 did, I was left wanting more from the car that unfortunatley it just didn't deliver. Its a good rep car though, fully laden with toys and cruise control, just not the hot hatch I thought it would have been. Natural progression for me...
  26. Jason

On my travels today... (2)

Now this I like a lot :cool:
  27. Jason

Honda Japan announces new CTR and Mugen announces Mugen CTR!

***Moderator Edit*** Another useless comment posted and therefore deleted. Jason, change the record will you. :roll:
  28. Jason

24/3/7 Seano's ROTREX SS Prefacelift - Stolen again!!

Its not good getting a stolen car back as the thieves have probably abused the car, added loads of miles on and generally driven and treated it like ****. ITs better to hope its never found and the insurance cough up for its glass trade value.
  29. Jason

FN2 FN2 Accessories?

A car cover so you don't have to see its rear end so often.
  30. Jason

A-Plan Insurance

Not very good when yo uhave to complain, they are supposidly looking in to my claim but never heard anything :evil:
  31. Jason

FN2 I WANT A NEW TYPE R!!!

http://www.visionexpress.com/en/index.php
  32. Jason

Is this going too far??

The car is brand new and he washes it to an inch of its life. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=347865&page=1
  33. Jason

S2000 & NSX crazy NSX - GT spec

A nice car ruined :(
  34. Jason

Tuned Si...

Blitz?? wheels look very nice.
  35. Jason

Turn off subscriptions

36. Jason

Facelift DC5 with Volk Te37's

Personally I think the front and rear lights look great but the bumpers look boring and plain.
  37. Jason

Turn off subscriptions

How do I turn off subscriptions, so that I am not emailed for every reply to a thread I post to ?
  38. Jason

Facelift DC5 with Volk Te37's

Very nice wheels but I don't think the white colour of the wheels suits the car properly as they are so white they make the body work look cream.
  39. Jason

stolen Civic saturday night 03/03/07

This sounds like me, my car was taken from my house with both sets of keys on the 3rd Jan 2007 and was recovered etc. Mine needs new locks all round too. The only thing is I don't have mine yet after 2.5 months :(
  40. Jason

FN2 Any pics with 19s on?

17's with the option of 18's. 19's are just like clown's feet. Still it will fit in better at the local Mcdonalds :rolleyes:
  41. Jason

FN2 New Type-r (FN2) side decals

Cos they were embarassed to put them on this car ;)
  42. Jason

FN2 New Type-r (FN2) side decals

Just shows this isn't a proper Type R as even Honda don't want to put the stickers on with out being paid :p
  43. Jason

dc5 face lift and spec please

Pre facelift bumpers and rear lights and post facelift head lights.
  44. Jason

Mugen Evolution

Where are the Mugen bits ?
  45. Jason

FN2 Protective coating, jewel ultra, supabrite etc

Complete rip off, I had my CTR done from the main dealer and after a year I got a letter from a valeting company telling me it was due for its yearly inspection. For them to inspect it properly they had to valet it correctly at going on for £100...obvously I said get lost.
  46. Jason

FN2 Is it the first ???

Obviously wants a REAL Type R not this mess of a car :p
  47. Jason

FN2 honda website

I got one up to £25,000 what a rip.
  48. Jason

FN2 It's done, it's run in.... ish

They should be standard as it is a Type R "ish" ;)
  49. Jason

El Cheapo!

240bhp with no mods :rolleyes:
  50. Jason

FN2 19" rage alloys

19s on a CTR are just wrong, it's getting chaved up by the dealer now :(
  51. Jason

FN2 Bye bye old, hello new

Much sooner have the Scooby over the new Civic.
  52. Jason

FN2 Hater turns lover

Where has the "Power of Dreams" gone ?? this car surely isn't it :(
  53. Jason

hi all, your thoughts please!?

I'm not dissing Newera their cars are excellent, just to me it seemed as though they charged for all modifications the cars had.
  54. Jason

hi all, your thoughts please!?

Try Andy at 200bhpcars.com he seems a very honest guy and won't rip you off, well I hope not as that's who I will be getting a DC5 from. Newera cars seem over priced.
  55. Jason

My CTR stolen

They were caught. I did ask for their names and address's but the police didn't find it amusing :roll:
  56. Jason

My CTR stolen

My car has been found, the police have had it in a pound since the 5th of this month thats 20 days and never informed me :x and now the feckers want £12 storage per day and £105 handling charge. Now my car is registered as stolen recovered has it dropped much in value? apparently...
  57. Jason

CTR, Gruppe M + K-PRO Vs Astra VXR

I personally wouldn't bother wasting the petrol on Vaxhall drivers.
  58. Jason

My CTR stolen

Over near Sherwin Knight Junior School in Strood.
  59. Jason

My CTR stolen

The door has a 5 locking system with dead bolts. There was no scratch at all on the door just a loud bang which we assume was something to do with the door. Neighbours was the same, no mark on the door either.
  60. Jason

My CTR stolen

Neighbour's car's were Vauxhall's - 1 Astra the other a Vectra but both were quite new.
  61. Jason

My CTR stolen

I have no idea, the police recken they had planned this for a while, not on my house but on how to break in to certain doors etc with specially made tools.
  62. Jason

My CTR stolen

Cheers guys, correct at least all in the house were ok. Cars etc can be replaced.
  63. Jason

My CTR stolen

Last night at about 4 to 4.3am my house plus my neighbours house were broken in to, I had my CTR go with the keys, plus wallet, Zune, watch and a few other small bits and my neighbour had 2 cars plus bits and pieces stollen. The thing is our front door is a UPVC door with 5 locks and dead...
  64. Jason

Just passed the big 40K

26000 on a 52 plate.
  65. Jason

Cheapest online place for RE040's

Don't all rush at once :roll: I have the tyres now.
  66. Jason

Cheapest online place for RE040's

What is the cheapest site for Potenza RE040's deliverable to Kent? Either 205/45 or 215/40 My local STS quoted me £120 a tyre. cheers.
  67. Jason

Best looking back box?

Mugen looks one of the best, personally i'm not in to Euro exhausts on a Jap car.
  68. Jason

FN2 Satin Silver CTR 2007

The DC5 isn't all that great, its just a very good car in its price bracket and can be compared to any new CTR.
  69. Jason

FN2 Satin Silver CTR 2007

Nice arm rest :roll:
  70. Jason

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

Damn thats ugly, looks way too long :?
  71. Jason

FN2 Official New Type-R info including interior pics etc...

I don't see whey reworked the engine and also made the car more aerodynamic when it has the same power and 0 to 60 times, seems a waste of time and money to me. They should have just left the engine alone as you'll notice nothing different. Also great its made in Swindon it will rattle and...
  72. Jason

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Where does the power of dreams advertising come in to this, this seems more management decission than the engineers pasion for building a great car.
  73. Jason

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

I don't see why they altered the engine if its still got the same BHP and 0 to 60 time.
  74. Jason

Alarm controller board

Thanks, that must be whats rattleing 8)
  75. Jason

Alarm controller board

Hope so then I can prove its their fault the loud rattle. Can anyone confirm this ?
  76. Jason

Alarm controller board

Any idea's as I need to know if the dealer is at fault ?
  77. Jason

Alarm controller board

Where about's on the CTR is the alarm controller board fitted ? because since having this replaced under waranty something is loose / rattleing a lot behind my steering column.
  78. Jason

A-Plan Insurance

£529 here with business use and an SP30 8)
  79. Jason

Rip off service

:oops: I didn't know that.
  80. Jason

Rip off service

3 x wiper blades at £8 each front pad set £38.30 air filter £22.17 oil £54.73 total £359.89 and no spark plugs!
  81. Jason

Rip off service

Well I needed an air filter and that wasn't in the £190 neither was the £20 + vat to fit it :shock:
  82. Jason

Rip off service

Cheers, I refused to let D&F do it as that would have probably cost a fortune from them. I was going to have a service with John Pease but D&F wrote a letter asking why I didn't want a service with them and I said it was because they were charging £390. I got a phone call from them to tell...
  83. Jason

Rip off service

Lesson learnt here I think!! Does anyone know about the solenoid valve or alarm questions I posted at the top ?
  84. Jason

Rip off service

The 3 yrs ran out 1 month ago :cry:
  85. Jason

Rip off service

My car has done 21000 but it was the 3rd yr service 37.5k one
  86. Jason

Rip off service

I have just had a service at Drake & Fletcher Maidstone and riped off to the sum of £359. They told me I have a leaky Vtec control solenoid valve, how much is one of these and to be fitted ? also does it need to be done ? Also is there anything related to the alarm behind the steering...
  87. Jason

DC2 DB8 DC5 Today's the day(Job Done)

Looks great but would look even better if the rear seats were trimmed to match 8)
  88. Jason

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

4.5 inch tailpipe :shock: damn good quality but that will be a bit chav looking at that size.
  89. Jason

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

At last my favourite exhaust manufacturer makes one for the Civic 8)
  90. Jason

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Registered Feb 03 (52 plate) Current mileage 20900
  91. Jason

Service Costs

Excellent. consider it done!
  92. Jason

Service Costs

Cheers mate 8) far cheaper than Drake & Fletcher in Maidstone.
  93. Jason

Service Costs

My CTR is 3 yrs old next month and has covered 20,900 miles and Drake and Fletcher Maidstone have quoted me £390 for the service. Is this correct ?
  94. Jason

SP30 3 points

I told them in March then when the insurance was renewed they didn't add it on so sent me a letter asking for a further £224 to cover the fine.
  95. Jason

SP30 3 points

I told them in March then when the insurance was renewed they didn't add it on so sent me a letter asking for a further £224 to cover the fine.
  96. Jason

SP30 3 points

I am sticking with them for now just refused the bank to give them the payement.
  97. Jason

SP30 3 points

I have no history, clean right up until I got this and I have full protected NCB. I do have an insurance job going through on my car at the moment but theo other party admitted liability so if I cancel the insurance how does it affect this ?
  98. Jason

SP30 3 points

Back in March last year I got 3 points for speeding, I was doing 76 in a 50 on an empty dual carridgeway at 10.20 in the morning. I renewed my insurance in November and in the last week recieved a letter stating they had not added the SP30 on to my insurance and are wanting another £224...
  99. Jason

Rust problems

I had a huge argument with my insurance after some nob hit me. I basically told my insurance its MY car and I will choose who does the work and that will be Honda no back street garage. They said who the hell are you to demand where it goes to be repaired so I reminded them whose car it...
  100. Jason

JDM red mats

So Unit 8 is doing them at RRP ? Anywhere else cheaper 8)
Back