• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TopGeezer

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Dreamauto T.G.
  2. TopGeezer

Dreamauto T.G.
  3. TopGeezer

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

Sold. T.G.
  4. TopGeezer

Car is now reduced, Eventuri has been sold. CLICKY T.G.
  5. TopGeezer

Now for sale CLICKY T.G.
  6. TopGeezer

FK8 Any rattles

He's gone back to the motoring section on AVFORUMS :rolleyes: T.G.
  7. TopGeezer

Haha, yeah could be read as that :smt023 My missus usually spots things like that but missed that one :rolleyes: T.G.
  8. TopGeezer

After realizing my wheel nuts had gone very rusty i went to my local Honda dealer to show them and without any hesitation they said we will change them also the locking nuts as well :) IMG_0236 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  9. TopGeezer

Nice sunny day so had to take a few pics :) New carbon gear knob fitted. P1010137 by ron good, on Flickr P1010138 by ron good, on Flickr P1010139 by ron good, on Flickr P1010136 by ron good, on Flickr Wash n polish incoming..... T.G.
  10. TopGeezer

FK8 Replacing orange side market bulbs

Also, why not LED's T.G.
  11. TopGeezer

Car has been tucked up in the garage since november and will be out come march. Just a small update just received the new updated Eventuri filter to fit, roll on march :cool: IMG_0180 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0181 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0182 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  12. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Shipment email received :cool: T.G.
  13. TopGeezer

FK8 Dream Automotive

Phil and co @ Dream are great :cool: T.G.
  14. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Things are looking up.......Maybe - just had an email from Tegiwa - Hi Ron, We have been awaiting stock due to high demand but I can confirm your order is being shipped today Kind Regards, Thaine Williams T.G.
  15. TopGeezer

FK8 ktuner ECU flash

Worst case scenario - engine rebuild/new engine.... T.G.
  16. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Just checked my order and say's processing :rolleyes: T.G.
  17. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Still says 1 in stock but Availability: 10-15 Working Days ??? T.G.
  18. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Ordered wednsday - no sign of it yet. Had things from Phil @ Dream and always get them next day, postage is dearer though. T.G.
  19. TopGeezer

FK2 Eventuri intake

Ordered, thanks Jason, only one left on tegiwa's site but Phil @ dream has them. T.G.
  20. TopGeezer

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I think i know who :rolleyes: T.G.
  21. TopGeezer

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Eventuri @ dream CLICKY T.G.
  22. TopGeezer

What did you do to your Type R today?

Mexican stand off :tumble: T.G.
  23. TopGeezer

Yup, they supply and fit ;) T.G.
  24. TopGeezer

FK8 What and when to buy?

Better is a matter of opinion. My opinion is the FK8 is not as good looking as the FK2. T.G.
  25. TopGeezer

FK8 Quality issues

Get it carbon wrapped. T.G.
  26. TopGeezer

As far as i know most insurance companies supply new replacement cars if in the first year. T.G.
  27. TopGeezer

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

I'm sure i've heard of people having trouble joining the motorway when going down the slip road and that assistance kicks in......Sod that malarky. T.G.
  28. TopGeezer

FK8 Quality issues

That's rubbish, every time iv'e put OEM brembo pads in they come with copper slip. I'd like to know what the poster with these noisy brakes has actually tried as all we hear is him saying about the squeak/noise. T.G.
  29. TopGeezer

Exactly my thoughts as well, appears like the pads have built up a glaze and you need to burn it off with a few hard braking sessions. You may well have been braking a bit too softly and let the glaze build up. T.G.
  30. TopGeezer

The K&N's are a well made filter unlike some of the others that sag like crazy, they do give a little more suction noise. Iv'e now sold that FK2 and went on to another FK2 as i instantly regretted it, this latest one has been fitted with the Eventuri carbon inlet filter and is the one that...
  31. TopGeezer

I'll second that, worked on mine :cool: T.G.
  32. TopGeezer

Favourite diet being fed :smt106 IMG_0087 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0084 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  33. TopGeezer

My FK2

They are great in standard form ;) can get pricey if you go down the modding route. T.G.
  34. TopGeezer

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

You wont regret...... Enjoy ;) T.G.
  35. TopGeezer

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Nice one Mark :cool: T.G.
  36. TopGeezer

FK2 1:18 ebbro honda civic type R FK2

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?100631-T-G-s-Polished-Metal-Metallic-FK2-GT&p=1349670&viewfull=1#post1349670 T.G.
  37. TopGeezer

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

I got 7500 mls out of them and just changed the fronts. T.G.
  38. TopGeezer

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Glad to see our old FD2 is being looked after there Stu ;) BMW eh :eek: T.G.
  39. TopGeezer

Just received another 1/18 Ebbro for my expanding collection - P1010109 by ron good, on Flickr P1010112 by ron good, on Flickr P1010117 by ron good, on Flickr P1010116 by ron good, on Flickr P1010115 by ron good, on Flickr P1010114 by ron good, on Flickr P1010113 by ron...
  40. TopGeezer

TGM Dreamauto Both will supply and fit/or you supply. T.G.
  41. TopGeezer

T.G's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT Number Two. Went to Phill @ Dream Auto this morning for fitment of Eventuri and Climairs :cool: T.G.
  42. TopGeezer

Haha sneaky pic of my FK2 Number two from Dotty..... Thanks. As i wasn't using the first FK2 reg K20TGS i had a very good offer to sell then instantly regretted it and number two came up, nice condition/excellent price with Honda service plan also the bonus of full interior/exterior carbon kit...
  43. TopGeezer

New pressure washer acquired CLICKY came with a reinforced 10mt hose as i was fed up with the plastic hose that came with my original Karcher. The quality of the Karcher to the DirectHoses machine is worlds apart, a very nice upgrade :) IMG_0910 by ron good, on Flickr
  44. TopGeezer

:smt023 Thanks guys ;) T.G.
  45. TopGeezer

No new updates, just enjoying the FK2 ;) Washed and took a few pics :) P1010101 by ron good, on Flickr P1010106 by ron good, on Flickr P1010105 by ron good, on Flickr P1010103 by ron good, on Flickr P1010104 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  46. TopGeezer

No, the nearest is HERE T.G.
  47. TopGeezer

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Had a little knock and it's at the repair shop? That's just me and my devious mind...... T.G.
  48. TopGeezer

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Any before test's done before those bits where put on? T.G.
  49. TopGeezer

FK2 Exhaust Performance

That's the thing, car needs to be dyno'd before and after, same day same dyno same temperature otherwise it's a waste of time and will give false readings. T.G.
  50. TopGeezer

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

What size you running at on the goodyears? T.G.
  51. TopGeezer

0-20 Fully synthetic Honda's own brand but apparently it's made by Castrol......Iv'e heard. T.G.
  52. TopGeezer

:) IMG_0663 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  53. TopGeezer

Another polished metal FK2 in the club ;) Enjoy it Stu they are phenomenal to drive, like you said it's like an FD2 on steroids never a truer word spoken. ATB T.G.
  54. TopGeezer

These arrived today :) IMG_0582 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  55. TopGeezer

Car has been in hibernation for the winter so got her out for a little run and picture shoot, nice being out again ;) P1010099 by ron good, on Flickr P1010098 by ron good, on Flickr P1010097 by ron good, on Flickr P1010095 by ron good, on Flickr P1010094 by ron good, on Flickr...
  56. TopGeezer

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

CLICKY CLICKY Needs a lot of caution @ that price..... T.G.
  57. TopGeezer

I was the original UK owner of Dotty's car and did wonder if i was doing the right thing selling the FD2 and moving on to the FK2. I needn't have been worried as the FK2 is sublime in every way, lovely modern interior, beautiful exterior, enough power to match the looks ;) I would say hell will...
  58. TopGeezer

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Snap, tis the best colour, enjoy it as much as i do mine :) T.G.
  59. TopGeezer

FK2 Potential FK2 owner

Very nice and yes they are awesome cars, enjoy ;) Had my private plate on my Teg DC5 then on my FD2 and lastly on the FK2. Try one with K20*** Here's mine - cheap as chips IMG_0455 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  60. TopGeezer

Ordered yesterday and delivered today :) Great service from Phil @ Dreamauto bushey ;) IMG_0501 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  61. TopGeezer

Don't bother with ebay as you say postage kills it. Here's a link ;) Drying cloth
  62. TopGeezer

Nothing much occurring at the moment but thought i'd update my cleaning equipment, already got a Karcher so got myself a Chemical Guys dryer towel......Supposed to be the best in the market it's enormous 25" x 36" :eek: Also got some Bilt Hamber auto foam and an snow foam lance coming as...
  63. TopGeezer

Iv'e always put my Honda's in the garage for winter and the FK2 is now off the road and sorned ;) IMG_0474 by ron good, on Flickr Connected up to the C-TEC :) IMG_0475 by ron good, on Flickr Winter wheels :rolleyes: IMG_0423 by ron good, on Flickr Roll on next March :cool: T.G.
  64. TopGeezer

Gordon Bennett Stu ;) You really are lavishing the love on her, she will be the most unique FD2 ever :) T.G.
  65. TopGeezer

Climairs arrived :) IMG_0466 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0465 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  66. TopGeezer

Sill protectors arrived thanks to Cox Honda ;) IMG_0462 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0461 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  67. TopGeezer

2nd mod incoming - Climair wind deflectors :) Shame Honda never made them for the FK2 but these will do ;) T.G.
  68. TopGeezer

First little mod incoming :) Just ordered some of these from Cox Honda CLICKY Genuine Honda Civic Type-R Doorstep Garnish ;) T.G.
  69. TopGeezer

No mate, hopefully this one will last a while.....Says he ;) Stick em up on your garage wall (trophy's :)) FD2 going to plan? Defuser ect. T.G.
  70. TopGeezer

My plate now on ;) IMG_0455 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  71. TopGeezer

The blue DC5 wasn't a Type R it was a Type S so came in different colours as standard :) T.G.
  72. TopGeezer

Haha, i am Stu, that's the biggest downside i've found......Cant have everything eh. T.G.
  73. TopGeezer

First of all the sale of my last type r the Purple Pearl FD2 whom Dotty purchased was a wrench but glad it went to a very good home, as soon as Stu saw it i could see from he's eye's he was sold ;) so very soon the deed was done and thanks to Stu for a very nice n easy deal :cool: Here is a...
  74. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

I'll be starting a thread soon and yes it's in my hands ;) IMG_0450 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  75. TopGeezer

Loverly pics and great write up Stu, i'm glad it's gone to a good home ;) You're doing it proud. T.G. AKA Ron. P.S. I'll have to change my sig.....
  76. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Sold. FK2 purchased :) T.G.
  77. TopGeezer

Type R #9 CW FD2

:cool: :rolleyes: T.G.
  78. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Dunno if i'm doing the right thing but the FD2 is now up for sale. Have a small itch for the FK2. Here you go - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?100521-2009-Purple-Pearl-face-lift-FD2 T.G.
  79. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Thanks mate ;) It's been a good week so far passed the MOT with flying colours today :) T.G.
  80. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Had a couple of upgrades today @ http://www.dream-automotive.com/#!services/galleryPage by Phil who knows his stuff and can recommend him Been a while waiting for the J's intake and J's cat back to come but now they are on. IMG_0408 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0410 by ron good, on Flickr...
  81. TopGeezer

Type R #9 CW FD2

Awsome ;) Painting it or leaving as is Stu? T.G.
  82. TopGeezer

FD2 How long to find a Purple FD2

Definitely get in touch with TorqueGT if you haven't already done so......Great service from them on both my DC5 and the FD2 which you commented on ;) The purple doesn't come up on the auction sites very often just be patient, as far as i know there are only 3 purple FD2's in the UK so don't...
  83. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Still waiting for the parts ordered from Japan but in the meantime some new black bits fitted. IMG_0392 by ron good, on Flickr IMG_0393 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.
  84. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Yeah just the cat-back system, Matt reckons 6 to 8 weeks :( Gonna be like waiting for the car to ship..... T.G.
  85. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Couldn't resist any longer ;) Ordered a J’S Tsuchinoko carbon intake and a J'S 60rs c304 exhaust from Injection, J's theme imminent :) Few weeks wait yet though as they are made to order. Then another trip to see Romain ;) T.G.
  86. TopGeezer

Type R #9 CW FD2

I spy a Mugen lip :cool: T.G.
  87. TopGeezer

FD2 Import on its way

Won the car May 2015, landed in the UK August, collected September. Worth the wait though ;) T.G.
  88. TopGeezer

FD2 Import on its way

Same as mate, good choice :smt023 T.G.
  89. TopGeezer

FD2 Import on its way

Congrats mate ;) bet you cant wait for it to land, don't track the boat it'll drive you nuts. Who you using for importing? T.G.
  90. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Not much occurring ATM just enjoying the extra punch since the dyno day Gave the car a wash and took a few pics in the sunny/cloudy conditions P1010050 by ron good, on Flickr P1010049 by ron good, on Flickr P1010048 by ron good, on Flickr P1010047 by ron good, on Flickr P1010046 by ron...
  91. TopGeezer

Purple FD2 Type R :D

Welcome mate :) Join the Purple FD2 club ;) I was wondering who bought that one, that's two of us now. Upload your pics to flikr / photobucket. T.G.
  92. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Oh yeah, first time iv'e had a car done, didn't give it much v-tec on the way home as it was peeing down but had a spin out on friday and it was great ;) Caught me by surprise coming out of a roundabout.....v-tec kicks in.....Diff locks up.....zoom :) Great. Romain also calibrated the speedo as...
  93. TopGeezer

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Nice pic Stu ;) Have you got spy's @ Eurospec LOL I totally forgot to take any. T.G.
  94. TopGeezer

FD2 Which decat ?

Parcel arrived from Injection imports today loads of freebies as well P1010040 by ron good, on Flickr P1010042 by ron good, on Flickr Next on the list Flashpro and map T.G.
  95. TopGeezer

FD2 Purple pearl FD2 on ebay

Let us know if he bites, does look nice :) wonder what grade it is....... T.G.
  96. TopGeezer

FD2 Purple pearl FD2 on ebay

Just a heads up seen this on the bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172079890079? ... EBIDX%3AIT Looks like i wont be the only one soon Never heard of the company but might be worth a look T.G.
  97. TopGeezer

FD2 Which decat ?

Nice write up there Stu ^ your car is coming along very nice. Iv'e started the ball going gone for a Toda decat pipe from Injection Imports (great price) Already got a Spoon street back box on but not sure what the next pipe and box are maybe standard, i'll have to ask Tom next time i'm there...
Back