• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Knite Force NL 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3

Good choice. Have the same ones and they worked out very wel for me (stockish K20a2 with bolt ons). Fairly wide powerband and enough grunt up top. Are you claying the engine? If you want to know how they sound check my instagram (ctr-asch). Keep us updated. I 'm considering itbs and it would be...
  2. C

Nice mods. Which dc cams did you choose?
  3. C

K20A Jdm Engine Help

you've got to rebuild the head also. Whats the mileage?
  4. C

JDM roll bar upgrade ?

Jup thats right dazza.
  5. C

Intake manifold

From what i have seen RBC gives slightly better gains in midrange compared to S2. S2 moves the powerband to the right and pref needs cams and a 70mm tb to get the most out of it. imo the RBC is the way to go for basic bolt ons and the cheapest. Only downside is the slam panel needs cutting or...
  6. C

Hello guys, my first Japanese car (JDM EP3 Race car)

Wow, great effort mate. Love your passion for racing.
  7. C

Ungrade front and rear ARB

Especially a thicker rear ARB (with new PU bushes) is recommended on the ep3. The oem jdm ep3 or dc5 arb is a few mm thicker and good value for money. The Progress one is even thicker but a bit more expensive.
  8. C

Mooi ding. Wim was er zuinig op en dat is nog altijd te zien. :asw:
  9. C

Blowers Not Changing Direction!

Why no succes? You couldnt find them or what? There are two cables which have to be connected on both sides. They go from the control unit to the back of the dash. Did you place all the clips (which hold the cable in place) back?
  10. C

Orange peel

476 is a wax not a sealant. You can top a sealant with a wax or just use wax alone. The collonite is indeed a very good wax and stays on quite long compared to others. Might need to degrease the paint before applying wax. Good luck
  11. C

A standard EP3.

Steeringwheel looks good! 140 isnt too bad. Did you notice anything different with the new slider? i might do mine as a feel a slight play but not sure if it is worth the effort. shame about the dent. Seems the Pdr did a great job.
  12. C

Orange peel

Only wedsanding and polishing will solve the orange peel. Is your guy experienced in detailing cars? this isnt something a novice should be doing.
  13. C

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Nice mods. Especially the seats and the brakes. :twisted: Mixed feelings about the fn2 type r stickers.
  14. C

what is this bush, and can it be replaced?

Never taken them off to be honest. I suppose removing the covers is possible but then you have to deal with that awfull grease on the joints. Why do you want to powdercoat them? Some spraypaint will be fine.
  15. C

what is this bush, and can it be replaced?

Those arent bushes just a rubbercover to protect the joints inside.
  16. C

Kpro ecu will it fit from a uk ep3 to jdm ep3

Well it wil fit but it wont work properly. The jdm ep3 engine uses a widebandlambda instead of narrowband. I believe a kpro'd dc5 ecu does work.
  17. C

Facelift Lip?

I have recently bought one. Mostly out of curiosity for the quality. Hasnt arrived yet but if the quality or looks isnt to my taste i will sell it right away.
  18. C

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Indeed wow. Color suits the car really good.
  19. C

Highest Mileage on an EP3

I've seen several 250k+ ones and still going strong. If you dont wreck it and keep maintenance up they can last.
  20. C

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Nice ones!
  21. C

workshop manual is it for uk ep3?

Doesnt work. No public acces.
  22. C

speedo, VTEC, fuel and EPs faulty

Check for any faultcodes/eml on the ecu.
  23. C

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Nice specs. Is the difference noticeable with the jdm arb ?
  24. C

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

Not sure if the Tegiwa sets come with front lca caster increase bushes but i recommend those highly on a ep3. I have a combination of superpro (front) and Energy suspension bushes (rear) which turned out way cheaper for me.
  25. C

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

Take a closer look at the contents of both kits. What bushes are you planning to replace and for what purpose?
  26. C

Lowering springs

You should fit everything at once otherwise you have to do the alignment twice.
  27. C

Lowering springs

They actually do wear out quicker but if your shocks are fine now why buy new ones. Imo if you really want to replace them go for adjustable coilovers instead.
  28. C

fn2 discs

Why wouldnt they?
  29. C

Am i understanding this correctly ecu reflash?

Only need to send the ecu. But if you contact cpl and tell them what you want they will give instructions accordingly.
  30. C

Am i understanding this correctly ecu reflash?

What car? Do you have a programmeble ecu (hondata or aem etc)?
  31. C

Front lca bush removel ,advice wanted

Apart front the belt you don't need anything. Pretty straight forward job imo. i removed my Ac also and the most effort was getting enough space to remove the AC-pump behind the radiator. In the end i removed my radiator which made the job quite easy.
  32. C

Front lca bush removel ,advice wanted

Dont need a torch either. I used a press to get the rear ones out. the oem rear ones came out quite easy and i didnt have to use a saw or anything.
Back