• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. WillST220

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but did anyone see the Pro R impreza STI nail it around Castle Combe at Japfest the other day? It were taking paying customers out for passenger rides. MY GOD it shifted, and seemed to be standard..... Will :-)
  2. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

Agreed. I change all four of mine at once, every time.
  3. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

There's a chap over on CTRO who can get hold of Michelin Primacy tyres in 215/45/17 for a great price - I've got 4 on and can't fault them
  4. WillST220

Milano Red EP3 Newbie

A nice example you have mate. Nice bug eyed wagon too!!!!
  5. WillST220

anyone lowered without rear camber arms and front bolts?

Dodgy pic, but its the red bar at the top :-)
  6. WillST220

Well built, absolutely no issues.
  7. WillST220

Hi Li, Stevie at Grinspeed did mine, DME camber arms and Eibach camber bolts. Give him a bell, he's not only round the corner, he'll sort you a great deal out. Will :-)
  8. WillST220

Tegiwa cat back system

Yes mate- it sounds great. Track friendly, not too loud on startup, and idle, just a deep rumble. Comes alive in Vtec, and are well built. Issues with mine came down to fitment- fitting to standard cat involved some pis s balling about, and it fouled my JDM ARB. I had mine fitted a few months...
  9. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Yes, that's the trick!
  10. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Takes a bit of getting used to- goes against what you feel is right in your head when your in the bend. Naturally I want to back off, but no, hit the throttle and you get pulled around and spat out the other side! Worth every penny!
  11. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Iirc 1.7 degrees on front, 1 degree on the back.
  12. WillST220

M Factory LSD

They don't work in the wet mate, works on grip. I have the M factory LSD, and you can feel it working when you turn in and hit the throttle. Its like a biting feeling, and it just grips 'again'. Obviously tyres are a factor, with grip levels. I'll go into the corner pretty hot, then gradually...
  13. WillST220

Evo 8 Rims - on 205s

Does anybody have a picture of 205/40/17's fitted to Enkeis?
  14. WillST220

Evo 8 Rims - on 205s

I've only ever heard of the V12s in the hankook range, I'll take a look. So in terms of tyre size, I should go with which size?
  15. WillST220

Affording A Type R

80 miles per day, round trip in my EP3. Costs me about 15 quid a day to do that. I often think about selling it and buying a C1 or 107/ Aygo and converting it to LPG to see mega MPG with 20 quid a year tax, but the fun I have in the EP3 is awesome! Cut your suit according to your cloth. Can't...
  16. WillST220

Evo 8 Rims - on 205s

Hi guys + gals. Currently have Evo 8 rims on my EP3 CTR, running 205/45/17s. There is a little bit of stretch, which looks really awesome IMO. My question is this. I'm after running AD08s/Federal / R888s ( Have LSD and yes, ive got the Clockwise Baffled Sump :-) ) . Will 215/45/17s still give...
  17. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

Thought it be too good to be true. Cheapest I can get the 205/45/17 is 150 per tyre.
  18. WillST220

dodo juice?

19. WillST220

dodo juice?

Your car looks great mate. The paint fade on the milanos is annoying, especially when it could have been avoided with the right care. It even advises in the manual to wax the car as soon as possible after purchase to protect the paint! My roof is worst hit, but luckily not half as bad as a few I...
  20. WillST220

dodo juice?

I also put big research in, and joined Detaiing World. Those blokes are seriously OCD. The Orange Crush seems to be weapon of choice at the mo, but can only really comment after I've tried your suggestion. Id have had any colour CTR Barr satin as I'm really not keen on the silver.
  21. WillST220

dodo juice?

Hmmmmm...I've never tried it, will buy a sample pot and see what the crack is.
  22. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

This!!!???
  23. WillST220

dodo juice?

It's the work you put in before the wax that determines the end result. My methods - (for the best result IMO, I do thorough cleans using the method below every couple of months.) Wash with Dodo Juice 'born to be mild' using the two bucket method. Rinse. Wash again. Rinse. Using a hand mister...
  24. WillST220

dodo juice?

25. WillST220

if you want your head to explode in rage

'take him to prison, teach him a f cking lesson' hahahaha
  26. WillST220

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

30? That probably rules out a mega chunk of people driving Ep3s on this forum!
  27. WillST220

washed and polished

Interesting!
  28. WillST220

washed and polished

Seems too good to be true! All that masking, I'd want it doing inside and out, door shuts, sills, etc. :-)
  29. WillST220

washed and polished

All i think I'm going to do is seibon carbon tailgate and carbon wrapped roof. If I go respray I will have to do it properly, which will cost pretty much 2k iirc :-/
  30. WillST220

washed and polished

Unfortunately the paint had faded somewhat on the roof, rear tailgate and rear panels of the car. The plastic bumpers look deep red, just the paint on the metal is faded. Not a lot I can do apart from a re-spray. If the previous lazy arse keeper had bothered to wax it regularly, I wouldn't have...
  31. WillST220

washed and polished

iPhone pics really don't do it justice. I put hours of research into figuring out what the best methods/ products were. At the end of the day, it's down to what I 'get on with' in terms of products. Soft wax is easier to apply, and the dodo juice is kind of oily in texture. The hard version is a...
  32. WillST220

washed and polished

33. WillST220

washed and polished

34. WillST220

washed and polished

I also clay using Bilt Hamber to decontaminate my paint work, and get rid of tar spots. I do that every couple of months. Uses water as lube, so no expensive detailers needed. I get all my gear from elitecarcare.com. Oh, after 24 hours, the soft wax has had time to 'cure', I then go over it with...
  35. WillST220

washed and polished

I use Dodo Juice products. Born to be Mild shampoo, supernatural micro prime polish, and two layers of Orange Crush soft wax. Best combo I've ever used. I put hours each week into detailing, and tried loads of products. Best results for me :-)
  36. WillST220

washed and polished

Looks great mate. What cleaning products do you use?
  37. WillST220

FK2 FK2 general discussion

My guess is also turbo.
  38. WillST220

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Obviously depends how I drive, but usually around 325. On Eco drives, I've seen 360- I'm talking radio off, windows up, air con off, high gears, minimal braking and lorry surfing. :-)
  39. WillST220

Tyres for Enkei Evo 8 Wheels

205/45/17 on mine
  40. WillST220

Craig's NHB EP3

Absolutely epic mate. Will keep an eye on your progress bud :-)
Back