• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Composite Guru

FK8 Autoart 1/18 FK8.

Just seen this come up on my Facebook feed. Coming soon. Nice models.
  2. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX Only a month to go till the S is back.....

on the road. :twisted: I can't believe i took it off the road almost 4 months ago, it seems to have gone so quick. :confused: I think being a new dad has kept my mind occupied over that time. :) Roll on March 31st!! :cool:
  3. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX Hibernation time!!

The time has come to lock the S away for the winter SORN'ed, put her on life support and give her some nice yellow slippers to wear. I'm doing this mainly because i'm f*cked of with the government road tax ripoff and i don't see why i should pay £400 a year to tax when i only use the thing...
  4. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX The S is getting into the hands of CHAVS!!

Oh dear, 280bhp from an exhaust and induction kit (real high quality by the sounds of it) :lol: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150304784484&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37.l1313%26satitle%3D150304784484%26fvi%3D1
  5. Composite Guru

Another EP3 bites the dust!!

This happened in the the early part of this morning just round the corner from me. I know the car and see it everyday. Where i live is very quiet and nothing like this ever happens as its a really nice place to live. In a horrid way, one of the thieves got what they deserved IMO...
  6. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX Productive day on the S!

After 2 years of trying to steer clear of rainy days i finally found the time (and a mate with a hoist) to finally lube up the bushes on my car. :cool: The job took 2 hours from start to finish and another hour to change the gearbox oil and waxoyl the suspension arms. All in all a very...
  7. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX The S is getting a treat.

Anyone else running Motul in their cars?? My S is due its 2nd service tomorrow so i thought i'd treat it to some good stuff. This is £110 worth of oil but i'm assured its money well spent. :lol: I was running Mobil 1 since last service but the engine was a little too noisy for my...
  8. Composite Guru

CG's S2000 with added Megs effect.

I had the week off this week and decided that it was time the S needed a bit of TLC before the winter sets in. :( Soon time for the hardtop to go on too. I use the Stage 3 Megs Carnauba Wax and think the results are great. It lasts for a few months too. :D Here's the results. :cool...
  9. Composite Guru

FN2 Anyone seen this badboy??

Sorry if its a repost. :p http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/28/official-japan-gets-honda-civic-mugen-rr
  10. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX New S2000 CR

Well after the appaling new CTR design Honda have gone and wrecked the S2000 now. What a POS!!! Its a limited run of 2000 (thank god) and looks just like is crashed into a Halfords!! :lol: What are Honda on at the moment!!! I will try and get a proper pic of the front but its...
  11. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX CF plug cover (project finished)

After the step by step thread of manufacture of my CF Plug cover i did ask the question of whether to fit a decal on the cover. I decided that it would look much better with it on as the engine looked a little bland without it. Here is a before and after pic, i think it is a marked improvement.
  12. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX Finally, a day to myself!!

After moving a month ago i have finally had chance to get the S out and give her the first clean of the year. It has been sitting in my garage (old and new) for the past 5 months not really doing that much as i wanted to keep the salt damage to a minimum. I have had it out on a few occasions...
  13. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX S2000 1st in TG survey!!

Third year running. :) http://www.topgear.com/content/carsurvey/2006/features/01/1.html
  14. Composite Guru

What Sat Nav??

I'm looking into getting a sat nav system for my S for my drive into Europe next year and just wanted some recommendations on which system to go for. I was going to go for the Garmin Nuvi 360 but reading up on it the unit does not have the function of multi waypoint programming, this would...
  15. Composite Guru

How to make a CF sparkplug cover.***Finished***

After saying my S isn't going to get modded i decided to use some of my spare time (before we start building next years cars) and create something for my motor. This is the beginnings of a pattern for a CF Sparkplug cover. I've nearly finished it so i'll post more pics tomorrow...
  16. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX The summer is over!! :cry:

Well i've had a few months to enjoy the roof down experience but its time to face facts and look forward to ice, snow, salt and rain!!! It will probably stay tucked up in the garage for most of the wet days but it will come out on the nicer ones. The hardtop is here for the winter. :D
  17. Composite Guru

Comp G's new ride

Comp G's S2000 Forgeting this section was here, i thought i'd post some pics.
  18. Composite Guru

Venture Tape

If anyone is concidering to keep a car long enough to worry about stonechipping then this product will be of some interest. It should be applied before the car has done any mileage to minimise the stonechips under the tape. Red Bull Racing uses the stuff on the race cars and so do...
  19. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX Finally got my S!! (Pics Added P1)

Well after all the messing around with the DVLA i finally got my S today. 8) As it turned out, if the dealer had told the local office they wanted to collect the reg documents then they would have been ready last week, but because they asked them to post them back the DVLA decide to leave...
  20. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX The wait is over!!

What a way to end the week, getting a phone call saying your new car has just been delivered!! :D Obviously is still has to be PDI'd yet but at least its here!! :twisted: Nice to get a pic in the "just delivered" state!! Yes it looks like an oilrig at the moment, the spacers are still...
  21. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX help on interior colour??

Whats peoples opinions on the red dashboard in the S2000??? Would you buy one with this inside. I have a chance of a brand new MY05 (10 miles on the clock) for a good deal. My last one had red seats but not the dash. Give me some opinions please. :D
  22. Composite Guru

Talex Lite Camera Detector

Got one of these babies on Saturday from Tesco for £69.99. Lets just say it was the best £70 spent for a long time. :D This little and effective unit lets you know via GPS where all the Fixed and Mobile Camera sites are situated. Ok so it doesn't have a flash looking...
  23. Composite Guru

Petrolheads Tesco 99 ron Test

Interesting reading!!! :D http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?f=57&t=221733 99 octane to pep most motors: we test it Tesco is in the process of rolling out a new 99 octane petrol -- PH has tried it and it seems to work. Made by petroleum wholesaler and blender...
  24. Composite Guru

Thinking of selling up................

All this talk about S2000's just lately has made me want one again so i'm thinking of making the jump. Just looking at this old pic reminds me of the fun time i had it it. I want to do some continent driving (roof down through the swiss alps) and the CTR is not capable of doing this...
  25. Composite Guru

CG's Cosmic

Lowered on Eibach Prokit and SPC Camber adjusters fitted. Spoon N1 and B Pipe. My own custom crafted CF Sparkplug Cover. K&N replacement filter. Spoon Socks. Spoon Strut Brace(coming soon) My own custom CF Sill Strips and Heel Plate Pioneer DEH70BT (Bluetooth)
Back