• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stuart-t

Type R #9 CW FD2

You got a good deal on those shocks, they are a great setup . Make sure you get the little adjustment key with them .
  2. stuart-t

Type R #9 CW FD2

Nice car , just needs a bit of Mugen to finish it off. Front lip and catback exhaust would do the trick ;)
  3. stuart-t

FD2 FD2 Buying

Just seen this thread .The 2010 car you have been looking at is my old car. It's in perfect condition if your looking for one. I've owned a CW FN2 and 2 FD2's. The FD2 is a much better car if your looking for a bit of fun on a drive ,the FN2 is a bit dull for my taste. You can use the FD2 as a...
  4. stuart-t

Focus RS

Will keep it standard for now as it's quick enough for what I want.
  5. stuart-t

Focus RS

Trouble with the French stuff is that the dealer will spend more time fixing it than you will driving it.
  6. stuart-t

Focus RS

It's a completely different car to the FD2 ,some sort of power under the hood. It seems like a good mix of a nice sounding motor and a good handling car. Onto your problem of car choice ,the FD2 is a hard act to follow I think. I've had the fast VAG stuff,forget them ,just no love for them.I've...
  7. stuart-t

Focus RS

305 bhp, Lux pack 1,seat upgrade pack .
  8. stuart-t

Focus RS

I thought I would have a change from the FD2 before I have the new CTR next year . Got this one today.
  9. stuart-t

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It's out in April ,just under 30k and a motor that will blow the rest into the weeds.
  10. stuart-t

Mugen 200

Needs the Mugen wing :lol:
  11. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A bit of Mugen exhaust.
  12. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A little update on this one. Took the FD2 down to Cornwall last week for the family holiday and found the Toda just a bit too loud to live day after day .So I've ordered the Mugen cat back from japan ,should be here within the week.
  13. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

Carbon covers and J's oil cap to smarten the bay up.
  14. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

Had the Toda fitted and I have updated the map to suit ,Makes a nice sound without being stupidly loud and does seem to make a bit more power. Graphite grey grille fitted. I wasn't sure if it would suit the car,but I think it works ok . Black grille with the grey. 070's back on CW wheels...
  15. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A little update on this one after a bit of work this week . Toda cat back fitted , K & N panel filter,DS2500 front pads, graphite grey grille,CW wheels/070's back on . Pics to follow when it stops raining.
  16. stuart-t

My S15

£500,but he got a better price than I could with a private sale so everyone was a winner .
  17. stuart-t

My S15

Torque GT sold a DC5 for me ,it was gone within a week . Easy way to sell an import.
  18. stuart-t

MilanoChris' Evo IX

My stock FD2 ran 242 bhp on Powerstation's dyno ,so don't take the numbers to seriously .
  19. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

I now have the Hondata Flashpro installed on the car. I loaded the "FD2 Hondata Type R reflash" map . Vtec now starts at 5k ,8.6k limit. The car feels much smoother, much better mid range .You can really feel the difference in the 3rd/4th gear pull. Bonus is that it cost nothing extra on the...
  20. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

Mugen front lip has to be done, almost illegal to drive without one :lol:
  21. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

It's a 2010 face lift FD2.Mods so far Modulo adjustable suspension,Mugen lip, Mugen wind deflectors, black grille. Modulo suspension. Winter wheels on
  22. stuart-t

type r Fd2 stereo

My headunit fitted .
  23. stuart-t

type r Fd2 stereo

The headunit in mine was taken out in Japan before it was exported ,so presume a few parts were lifted with the stereo. Hence why I needed the above . You need to have the headunit out to see what parts are needed. Hope that clears things up.
  24. stuart-t

type r Fd2 stereo

Some of the parts you need... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Connects2-CT23HD01-Honda-Civic-06-Car-Stereo-Double-DIN-Fascia-Facia-Plates-Kit-/251273065111?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a810ab297...
  25. stuart-t

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

I insured my DC5 just over a week ago with Privilege at £650.But I'm an old fart at 38.
  26. stuart-t

You could try Privilege for a quote ,as they are the same company as directline.New customer discount FTW.
  27. stuart-t

That one has been for sale for ages.
  28. stuart-t

I picked up my DC5 on the weekend,it is a CW 54 facelift. It took a few weeks of looking to find the right one. Be ready to travel as the good ones are never on your doorstep.
  29. stuart-t

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

I've got one .I think you will enjoy your new car mate. I had a EP3 with a JDM rear arb before. The tweaks to the damper settings and the LSD do help to eliminate the understeer in the FN2 that spoiled the CTR in standard form. Its does need to be driven hard to get the most out of the changes...
  30. stuart-t

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

'05' just turned 14k.
Back