• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tomhighton12

which EP3 intake manifold ?

Im looking at getting an intake manifold but to be honest im probably not going to swap my throttle body, so is it worth getting a skunk 2,RRC or 70mm Ported RBC. or will the gains over a standard RBC be lost without the uprated throttle body
  2. tomhighton12

Weird noise before vtec

been getting this strange noise coming in at about 4k rpm them when i hit vtec it goes. its worse when im in too higher gear probubly because of the revs taking longer to build havent got a clue what it is. but seems to be coming from the induction kit (i think) as it sounds like an induction...
  3. tomhighton12

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

they look really weird in a good way :D
  4. tomhighton12

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

thanks for that mate ;) wish i could do something like that in my ctr :twisted:
  5. tomhighton12

Hi Julian I pmed N77 hes not got back to me any chance you could post that vid, If not no worries saw your link on mcr vtec forum did you used to have an fd2 why did you get rid of that as im thinking of swapping my ep3 for one next year :confused: oh and just out of interest which brakes...
  6. tomhighton12

Hi mate ive found a vid you made ctr thrash part 1 on youtube dont supose youve got a link for...

Hi mate ive found a vid you made ctr thrash part 1 on youtube dont supose youve got a link for part 2 cant seem to find it Thanks Tom
  7. tomhighton12

thanks for that mate il pm him :smt023
  8. tomhighton12

that has to be the best milano ive seen :cool: why did you get rid of your nhb that was an awesome looking car aswell. i found this youtube vid of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF8Vsx1Y-I4 dont suppose you have a link for part 2 of this vid ?
  9. tomhighton12

CTR Number 2 is on its way

silver fn2 looks :cool: is that lookers warrington, good service there dont suppose your dealing with ronnie in sales. if so hes a good bloke bought a civic sport from him 3 years ago he still remembers me when i go in :lol: il be sure to look out for you in frodsham :smt047
  10. tomhighton12

FN2 a in st focus's

A lad who i work with just bought a astra 1.6 sporthatch he said to me cant be that much in it 1.6 and 2.0 ive got ep3. i said umm maybe not ;) as he was happy telling everyone about his new car. anyway this morning he comes right up my arse im not one for going fast in 30 zones and built up...
  11. tomhighton12

how strong really is the VTEC kick ?

nice 1 mate think im gonna go for it :D
  12. tomhighton12

no mate wouldnt dream of having it maped poorly. im 90% sure i want kpro, as i think it will make the car better in real world driving. just not totally sure what to expect from it as ive never been in a ctr with it.
  13. tomhighton12

does anyone with k pro miss the vtec kick ive got gruppe m and spoon n1 thinking of k pro next but a bit worried it will take some of the fun away. :confused:
  14. tomhighton12

My JDM EP3

Great car mate how does it compare with your dc5. Ive thought about swaping my ep3 for a dc5 but love the jdm ep3. Back seats look good the way the middle bit goes in. never seen in the back of a jdm before :) good luck with it. wood be amazing if you made it look like the mugen one in your...
  15. tomhighton12

My New Milano DC5

pre facelift dc5 milano red gotta be one of the best looking hondas ever :cool: your one of the lucky ones with intergrated rear fog ;) . would look good with sticker type front plate and wheels refurbed in grey anthracite
  16. tomhighton12

Tom's NHB Premier

quick update. not been on here in a while done a couple of little things to my car spoon titanium gear knob and t1r earthing kit. mods to come are kpro/k100 not sure yet and JDM rear anti roll bar. maybe some d2 lca's:cool:
  17. tomhighton12

Annoying Headlight problem!

not as bad as i thought ;)
  18. tomhighton12

Annoying Headlight problem!

I had this same problem condensation/dirty looking drivers side headlight tried everything from hairdryer to taping foil over it and turing on main beems for 30 mins. Nothing worked but i got a new one under warranty in the end my car being 06 plate :D if you have any warranty use it otherwise...
  19. tomhighton12

v tech on JDM type R

has your jdm been remapped (kpro etc...) this will make the vtec more gradual and less of a kick. "apparently. i dont have k pro myself"
  20. tomhighton12

Tom's NHB Premier

wish i had this setup on a dc5 :lol: (prefacelift cw) mmmmmmmm thanks again guys. oh anyone know where i can get a spoon titanium gearknob from. apparently they have been discontinued :mad:
  21. tomhighton12

cosmic grey

the blue euro ones have gotta be the rarest :cool:
  22. tomhighton12

Tom's NHB Premier

thanks for the replys guys i like the recaro stickers so they will be staying :lol: Danny CTR - yeah the spoon n1 is a real marmite exhaust i love the look though, just the sound thats a bit too loud :twisted:
  23. tomhighton12

Tom's NHB Premier

Hi guys not posted on this forum for a while. And as I cleaned the car today thought id put some pics up. Done a few mods to the car since I bought it standard in back in April heres what ive done so far - EXTERIOR Wheels refurbished light silver. JDM wind deflectors. JDM union jack...
  24. tomhighton12

FN2 Colour name request

sounds like Deep Bronze Pearl your after mate. Night Hawk Black has got a blue tint to it though
  25. tomhighton12

stupid sound in Rain

Are you sure the exhaust hasnt got a stainless steel centre section (b-pipe) mine does this but only since i put spoon b pipe and n1 backbox on maybe you could wrap the exhaust it that heat wrap/ bandage stuff people put on manifolds to stop the engine bay getting hot :confused:
  26. tomhighton12

My new toy

great car mate owned by simon norris you know its been properly looked after. hes just done another swb evo 900bhp :eek: good luck with the car. always loved the 6 :twisted:
  27. tomhighton12

Tdi Tuned NHB EP3-R

Great spec list that mate you got any up to date pics :cool: what do you think of the dba drilled/grooved discs and ferrodo pads over standard im thinking of this same setup from tdi .;) what are the classic carbon door sills are they the the ones with civic type r not just type r
Back