• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chappers51

Boot hydraulic rods(OUCH)

TuckR them struts off eBay are perfect cheers fella
  2. chappers51

Cheers fella,
  3. chappers51

The answer is NO they don't fit an EP3. Just opened the wrapper and noticed they were a bit longer, but I thought that may of been due to the fact they hadn't been compressed[/URL][/IMG] So I can on to fit one side no problem but as went in to get the other strut it must of compressed a bit, so...
  4. chappers51

Just bought the struts off eBay, they're only £13 so not a big loss if they don't fit
  5. chappers51

Loxy are the struts in the links you provided the correct Honda struts? Don't want to buy for the boot to not open far enough or open too much lol
  6. chappers51

Been away for a week, went up the garage to get stuff out of the boot, noticed if felt a bit heavy when raising it but didn't think anything of it, as I leaned into the car the boot come down and cracked me clean on the back of the head. Has anyone's rods ever failed before? When I raise and...
  7. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Yeah mate they was a piece of **** to fit, I bought it from Lings Honda think it was £55, to make it easier I took the door card off and window out, lubed up the outer edge and just slid it down into the channels, you'll understand when you're doing. It's pretty simple if I can do it
  8. chappers51

Silicon hose and gruppe m

Just fitted the hose and the sensor closest to the battery is very close to it and the silicon hose is touching the hose comeing from the radiator, is this normal?
  9. chappers51

Silicon hose and gruppe m

Hi all my Tegiwa silicon induction hose turned up today, I have a Gruppe M all ready on the car, y question is will I need to trim the hose? Or is it a straight swap
  10. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Just changed the runner and it was pretty straight forward. Had to take the door card and window out to make things a bit easier, thanks for the info jizzy ����
  11. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Is there need to take the door card off and window out or can they be left on?
  12. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Cheers mate, I'm pretty sure I got some wd40 up the garage
  13. chappers51

Window rubber runner

When you say lube up the new runner, with what exactly would washing up liquid work? Only thing I can think of on the house
  14. chappers51

Window rubber runner

The runner turned up today, I'll have a go at fitting it on the weekend
  15. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Yeah I ordered it from lings, was just wondering if someone had done a guide on how to replace it, I'll let you know how I get on when it turns up
  16. chappers51

Window rubber runner

[/URL][/IMG]
  17. chappers51

Window rubber runner

[/URL][/IMG]
  18. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Thanks for the reply Loxy, but it's the piece the does up the side of the window
  19. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Does any body have a guide on how to change the window rubber runner for the front window? Mine has split and its flapping about stupidly while driving and getting on my nerves, thanks Craig
  20. chappers51

Loose pipe

Excellent cheers buddy
  21. chappers51

Loose pipe

Yeah it's got air conditioning
  22. chappers51

Loose pipe

No it's the front you can just the down pipe and sway bar
  23. chappers51

Loose pipe

Hi folks, just been under the car and noticed this pipe wasn't connected to anything. Is something missing or is it some kind of drain pipe?
  24. chappers51

'How to' replace DC5 Recaro seat bolster (guide)

Sorry to bring up an old post, but would this guide work on the recaros in the premier? They seem to have different plastics on the side and different backs on the seat.
  25. chappers51

Premier recaro broken latch

That's the thing the lever is on and fine, it's like something is jammed inside mechanism as when you pull the lever the seat comes forward about an inch then stops
  26. chappers51

Looking at the guide(step 6) it looks like a different recaro, on the one in my premier there's no recliner cover as the side and back is all one piece
  27. chappers51

Thanks ATC that guide is awesome
  28. chappers51

Just been up the garage and had the seat out, with it fully reclined or tilted forward I cannot see(using a torch) what's wrong in there, nothing's snapped or loose, and both sides look the same. It's totally got the better of me, only thing I can think of is to take the seat apart but can't...
  29. chappers51

Cheers mate I'll give it a go tomorrow
  30. chappers51

Any idea on how to take apart the recaro? Lol
  31. chappers51

Just sat in the back of the car and when I pull the drivers side lever up, the inside lever comes up as well and vice versa. Yet the seat only comes forward when I use the inside lever? This is driving me nuts now
  32. chappers51

When I lift the latch the seat comes forward about an inch it's like something is jammed in the mechanism, but the latch works on the inside of the seat?
  33. chappers51

Thing is the lever is still in place, I pull it up but the seat doesn't move it's like it's come undone inside somehow
  34. chappers51

Hi all I've got a 05 premier type r, and the outside lever on the drivers seat moves but the seat doesn't tilt forward, but when I pull the inside lever the seat tilts forward, can anybody explain to me how I can reattach the lever on the outside? It's a pain in the arse leaning over to the...
  35. chappers51

Vtec solenoid

Hi guys I'm going to be changing the gasket on my Vtec solenoid, the question I have is when i drive up onto my ramps (only front wheels off the floor) will I lose much oil due to the angel the car will be at? Havnt long done a mini service so don't fancy doing another oil change. Thanks Craig
  36. chappers51

VTEC Solenoid Gasket

The pics dont seem to be working anymore, does anybody have any pics they'd be able so share?
  37. chappers51

should i go spoon??

:smt023
  38. chappers51

should i go spoon??

piece of p!ss to fit mate only 2 bolts holding it on, they may be rusted up tho, also some washing up liquid would be good to get it off the rubber hangers
  39. chappers51

i need a induction hose for a gruppe m

Got mine(SFS) off ebay a lot quicker than waiting to get the right amount of people on CTRO for the group buy
  40. chappers51

should i go spoon??

i disagre mate but each to there own
  41. chappers51

should i go spoon??

stupid loud, you'll fit in well with boy racers in there corsa's
  42. chappers51

should i go spoon??

disagree i had this system before dont get me wrong it does sound/perform good, but a mugen twin loop and gruppe m is much better
  43. chappers51

EP3 Disable pushing clutch for startup

i have a jdm ep3 civic and have to have the clutch pressed to start it
  44. chappers51

from this...to this...now these(part 2)

same here
  45. chappers51

MY06 Spec C Type RA

that is simply stunning mate totally forgot to check to see if u had it, but it looks awesome, when i finally get a car ill have to pop over and have a look
  46. chappers51

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

coming along nice paul 8) need to give mine a clean and get some pics up
  47. chappers51

The best N1 clips

that s2000 sounds awesome
  48. chappers51

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

looking good paul didnt even know u were changing
  49. chappers51

some pics of my ITR dc2

nice spec there stew
  50. chappers51

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

sorted ill just keep a check on things then every so often
  51. chappers51

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

ive cut my scuttle panel but cant be bothered with the filler stuff can i just leave it like this
  52. chappers51

Finally its here and installed

im going through so much petrol its doing my head in but the noise is worth it
  53. chappers51

it was £390 from them then another £27 for customs :D
  54. chappers51

trust me the wait will be worth it
  55. chappers51

got my gruppem today so excited. got up at 8 ready for it to be delivered. fitting was not that bad to be honest bit pochy but ok. i didnt use the heat sheild does this matter. ive got a little bit of vibration but not much will get some tape and secure it down. it pulls so hard now and with...
  56. chappers51

Spoon B pipe modification

cheers chris
  57. chappers51

Spoon B pipe modification

gonna file the holes down myself but dont know whow much needs to come off, has anyone done this them selves and could share with me, would go and look outside but its pissing down
  58. chappers51

how to remove the pull out cup holder?

does anybody know how to remove this as the little holder on the spring has come off and when ever i put a bottle/can in there it just slides around
  59. chappers51

Samco Induction Hose

any news on this?
  60. chappers51

The noise, the noise, the noise :twisted:

liam is it possible i can pop over and have a look at the kit if i like ill order one straight away
  61. chappers51

Samco Induction Hose

standard air box so it would go well with say a gruppe m
  62. chappers51

Samco Induction Hose

excellent :D
  63. chappers51

For you satin silver junkies out there...Now with fitted pic

that spoiler is stunning
  64. chappers51

Spoon whore!!!!

i love my spoon n1 and b pipe