• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cosmic ep3

VSM K20 DC2

looks like a right sleeper :) nice one man, always have a thing for vsm dc2's and ek9's for some reasion
  2. cosmic ep3

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

thanks mate. i'm dying to get back out on track to see how the RE070's handle compared to the Goodyear aysmetric 2's I had on at the time as they performed fantastically well for normal road tyres
  3. cosmic ep3

Seeing as its been over a year since I updated this thread, I think its time I update! parts wise I haven't changed to much to be honest, but I've added a tgm baffled sump, got rid of the dixcel and project mu's as the disc's were shagged so replaced them with oem disc's and ds2500 pads. also a...
  4. cosmic ep3

My dc5

looks clean mate so your hassling has payed off! but what is up with that tegiwa induction kit. it looks like a ep3 one :/
  5. cosmic ep3

FD2 Civic TypeR

lovley car mate! i will have one of these one day lol
  6. cosmic ep3

My FD2

Lovely FD2 mate :) that feels exhaust looks awesome! how does it sound?? i will get one of these next i think once i get bored with DC5 lol
  7. cosmic ep3

you talking about kingstons? i like the front and sides but dont like the rear bumper
  8. cosmic ep3

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

looks mint whats your plans?
  9. cosmic ep3

Time for a long overdue update as i havent updated my build up in nearly a year The new editions are: Hondata Kpro (eurospec mapped) 230bhp with Gruppe m,rbc,dc sports exhaust manifold and kakimoto n1 Competion stage 1 clutch Seeker 6 speed gearknob (will get pic) I managed to swap my...
  10. cosmic ep3

JamesT's Premier EP3...

looks aweome james :D
  11. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

liking the updates sun
  12. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

Cheers sun.... SHHHH! dotty and james lol :P
  13. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

haha you never know mate a pm could be on the way when i get payed ;)
  14. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

what i would offer would be to low i think mate :(
  15. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

DOH! sorry :(
  16. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

here's a couple i took at mimms sun :D P.S i want ur wheels haha
  17. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

Ings for me sun..... im not just saying that because i have one lol honest ;)
  18. cosmic ep3

JamesT's Premier EP3...

dare to be different james
  19. cosmic ep3

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Takata green would look sick james
  20. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

MF10'S look sick.... i guess you dont what dibs on my ssr's now ;)
  21. cosmic ep3

Az's JDM EP3 build thread

looks mint mate :D would like a jdm ep3 one day
  22. cosmic ep3

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

Very nice fd2 there bud best colour aswell :D
  23. cosmic ep3

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

i didnt buy it for good fuel econmey but in all seriousness about 330 on a long lun and about 300 with the 20 aday trip to work and b road vtec thrash
  24. cosmic ep3

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

was good to catch up with you today rob, deffo bin that kakimoto ;) but some good results mate just need rbc now :)
  25. cosmic ep3

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

im convoying down with stoo but hopefully i will go out for a few passenger laps :)
  26. cosmic ep3

they are getting fitted on saturday along with my dc sports manifold and energy mount inserts, then off to eurospec on monday the 20th for the remap
  27. cosmic ep3

UPDATE....finally recived my order though from touge.hopefully getting all this and more fitted next saturday and then off for a repmap on my kpro at eurospec Pic's: Rays nuts Dixcel slotted disc's Project Mu hc+ pads Just a quick pic to show how well i think the blue and bronze works...
  28. cosmic ep3

Greetings from germany * Video inside Page 4 *

welcome to tro bud loving the fd2 :D
  29. cosmic ep3

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoo dont do it
  30. cosmic ep3

Lee's CTR

dont let a certain person on hear you say that word lol its a evil word in some peoples eyes on here,just get genuine parts, not cheap fake sh1t welcome to tro bud, ep3 looks clean mate
  31. cosmic ep3

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

awesome update mate that j's mani looks like a work of art
  32. cosmic ep3

Aj's DC5 -J's Racing 70RR system- Coilovers - Smoothed front End- Rega's PG4

looks awesome man just need them rega's on lol
  33. cosmic ep3

hehe thanks mate well i cant put the rims on untill i get my order from touge at it contains blue rays nuts and a couple of other bits ;) but i cant decide on what tyres to get, it will either be bridgestone reo70's or yoko ado8's. and the mani is not goin on untill i have money for kpro :( or...
  34. cosmic ep3

Thanks i used auto glym engine cleaner then used auto glym vinal rubber care i thinks it called then let it dry Haha thanks joe :)
  35. cosmic ep3

haha cheers dotty er lets say enough lol :P
  36. cosmic ep3

Cleaned and clayed the teg today so time for a update new rims and dc sports mani :O Will be another update soon once my brakes etc have been sent from touge distribution :)
  37. cosmic ep3

Awesome :twisted::twisted:
  38. cosmic ep3

Integra DC5 - Dyno video page 3

looks mint nice plate :)
  39. cosmic ep3

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Very nice dude
  40. cosmic ep3

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

Sadly i wont be able to make this now as im saving to goto japan in may with james@touge so will have to catch another one
  41. cosmic ep3

ive never done a track day before but im itching to do one
  42. cosmic ep3

im very tempted buy this :D
  43. cosmic ep3

DC2 DB8 DC5 Oldest DC5 driver.

23 here :)
  44. cosmic ep3

was that at eurospec???? i would be happy with 240 tbh anymore than thats a bonus
  45. cosmic ep3

there was another dc5 there and that made 202 with just a kakimoto exhaust.ive heard that eurospec's dyno reads under buy a few bhp is that true??
  46. cosmic ep3

as i said above i didnt know what to expect ans seeing as its not mapped and needs a service i dont think thats to bad,tbh im prob loosing power with the rbc and it not being mapped and its running abit rich aswell
  47. cosmic ep3

you should of come dude was a good laugh,so im saving for k100 now :)
  48. cosmic ep3

Went to Eurospec's Dyno day today and had a awesome day meeting new people (typeRiter) my DC5 made 210.3 bhp which i dont think is to bad as i have gruppe m,rbc intake and kakimoto n1. i went there with a open mind and had no idea what to expect seeing as its not mapped and is due a service...
  49. cosmic ep3

how much $ you got??? haha only jokin dude i wont rub it in.
  50. cosmic ep3

Yep i bought the ssr's :D :D and errrr nope sory dude aint for sale they are not going on untill next year so i will rub it in when i see you about ;)
  51. cosmic ep3

my name on dc5 forum is civicjordan 281 (i joined when i had one lol) ah right we will have to get a little meet going on :) haha yer i wish i cought afford coilovers buy saving for kpro and have also just bought your cars old wheels from stephen SSR Type C's yo!
  52. cosmic ep3

hey dude im a mate of chalkie's i was chatting to you on you itr-dc5 thread im in cranleigh. PS how was the riding in alfold the other weekend?
  53. cosmic ep3

That other person on here is me,i would lower it more but its my dayley driver and the roads where i am are poo no so no chance sadly :(
  54. cosmic ep3

well apart from the cheap carbon plug cover lol
  55. cosmic ep3

there wont be any cheap sh1te on this james so will be more $ comin your way i hope i get mates rates lol ;)
  56. cosmic ep3

er no james there like 3k lol
  57. cosmic ep3

haha lol yer it wont like it, mines lowered on eibach springs allready :)
  58. cosmic ep3

i would lower it abit more but its my only car and it scrapes allready as the b pipe hangs quite low :(
  59. cosmic ep3

well you will be glad to know that i have bought the SSR type c's :D
  60. cosmic ep3

alrite people there has been another contender in the wheel stakes,ssr type 'c in bronze or work emotion cr kai's in white. but i cant quite decide which looks better on a blue dc5 help please...... or i know the work's are a rsx but you get the idea any help to...
  61. cosmic ep3

yes i know what you mean jermal im not a massive fan of the mugen kit either.
  62. cosmic ep3

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

looking good ride hight looks spot on to :)
  63. cosmic ep3

yes of course not harv lol i got it from touge distribution mate
  64. cosmic ep3

Im hopeing for about 240ish but we shall see lol yes mate still lowered on eibach's in that pic it looks about right to me. yes i did mentioned it on DC5 forum :)
  65. cosmic ep3

Cheers dude er next up is a set of new wheels,fit the RBC and save up for kpro once i have the money fit dc sports mani and then get kpro fitted Thanks jermal i know what you mean about DC5 aero parts most of them look like a big pile of poo but i like this because its nice and subtle on the...
  66. cosmic ep3

Thanks for the comments,i will get pics of the manifold tomorrow
  67. cosmic ep3

nope its a sticky plate dude
  68. cosmic ep3

UPDATE Ings lip painted and fitted, dc sports manifold here but have not had time to take pics of that yet. Any comments welcome
  69. cosmic ep3

Thanks for the comments,yes i was expecting the blue seats to be in your face asweel but i think its just right.
  70. cosmic ep3

thanks for the comments,i hope to have the ings lip on for jae :) yes i was at jap show finale last year on the integra type r owners stand
  71. cosmic ep3

hey dude yer i got a couple but are a bit crap tbh ive put them up on facebook

hey dude yer i got a couple but are a bit crap tbh ive put them up on facebook
  72. cosmic ep3

yer thanks james ;) i will be parting with some more $ with touge soon ;)
  73. cosmic ep3

cheers jermal,i had them refurbed in silver a few weeks ago i thought white has been done to many times before,black is to dark and i wasnt sure about anthersite. but im buying some ssr type c's soon :D
  74. cosmic ep3

As it stands now with a few parts arriving this morning J's racing cam cover J's racing etd J's tow hooks (now taken both off soon will be for sale) J's oil and rad cap Bride lower seat rails Lowered on eibach springs with tgm fast road setup TGM sport braded brake hose's Kakimoto N1...
  75. cosmic ep3

A little update as of late last year: a few new pics after a quick detailing sesion and with the Gruppe M,SFS induction hose and new wheel nuts.
  76. cosmic ep3

cheers dotty er not to sure any ideas people??
  77. cosmic ep3

Ive been on here for some time now so i think its time to post up some pics of my DC5 with C pack i know i need a name change. so here is where it all started: Mods so far: J's racing front strut J's racing C pillar brace Spoon carbon kevlar plug cover Spoon drop in filter Spoon gearknob OEM...
  78. cosmic ep3

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

looks like a spoon n1 dude
  79. cosmic ep3

RBC intake manifold on a k20 ep3-please help!?!?

i got my rbc from here,only took like 1 week to arrive happy days :). http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140394532086&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
  80. cosmic ep3

K20/K24 Engine

would that be graham??? if so my son knows him,that jordan is a beast
  81. cosmic ep3

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

my son picked his up on his 22nd birthday so it can be done people
  82. cosmic ep3

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

my son has just bought a dc5 and he is 22 next month and the insurance is £1200 fully comp with 5years ncb no points etc.he got that through adrimal
  83. cosmic ep3

Me Barge

looks good
  84. cosmic ep3

civic jordan

im affraid not its a blue dc5 it arrives in july
  85. cosmic ep3

2002 Civic Type-R from Germany

looks awesome
  86. cosmic ep3

civic jordan

thanks for the comments,his new car left japan yesterday he's climbing the walls lol
  87. cosmic ep3

2003 Integra Type R DC5

damn thats clean good work
  88. cosmic ep3

My FN2

looks good
  89. cosmic ep3

haitch's EK9.

looks awesome
  90. cosmic ep3

some new pics of my ek9

very nice
  91. cosmic ep3

CH1 Finally splashed the cash yesterday

grill looks good
  92. cosmic ep3

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

good work
  93. cosmic ep3

civic jordan

thanks for the comments people not bad car for a 21 year old lol,he's thinking of selling it soon to get a blue dc5
  94. cosmic ep3

Ste's new project

very nice
  95. cosmic ep3

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

awesome ctr you have there
  96. cosmic ep3

My new toy

very nice teg still not sure on the rear end
  97. cosmic ep3

JDM ITR DC2 stolen from Enfield

hope it turns up safe and sound
  98. cosmic ep3

civic jordan

this is my civic jordan what to you think it now has ek9 lights and is geting jdm amber fogs soon any comments welcome.
Back