• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jap Tart

CTR all paid for!

Ben bought me my new one :p :lol:
  2. Jap Tart

My new car

I agree. It's always been my favourite Evo :cool:
  3. Jap Tart

Hopefully the next car.....

My boss used to have a Works Cooper S. It was lovely. She had every optional extra money could buy but it went back to BMW every month for one problem or another. It was quick and very comfortable and a car I wouldn't have said 'no' to myself but seeing my bosses experience has put me off...
  4. Jap Tart

type r jacket

You do realise that unless you actually stand beside your car permanently people will just think you're one of those tw@ts who wants to drive a Type R but can only afford the jacket :lol: You get it a lot with Subaru 'owners' :roll: :lol:
  5. Jap Tart

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

How could you do this to me?! :smt005 If only I wasn't 2 weeks from giving birth and taking a year off work! I'd be prepared to sell everything to buy that! I wonder how much money is left in Ben's budget for my Christmas present......... :wink: :lol:
  6. Jap Tart

I've always wanted an R33 8) , except I wanted it in that purple colour. Seeing this has totally changed my mind. I wonder how many white ones there are left in this condition tho?! :lol: :lol:
  7. Jap Tart

That is a beautiful machine :smt118 . I'm SO jealous :x :lol: :lol:
  8. Jap Tart

Our Yellow Banana has arrived

I like it ALOT 8) :D :D
  9. Jap Tart

Dealer's scratched my cosmic!!!!

I'd go with what Scouse says. My CTR went in for a service in March. When I got it home it had a big scratch along the front bumper (they washed the car and I assume it happened then). I rang the dealer and the service manager asked me to bring the car back. He was very nice but also made me...
  10. Jap Tart

From this..to this..then these..then this..now these..

I like the black ones best... Btw, you've blanked your plate out on all the photos except the last ones... :idea: Just thought I'd mention it incase you're a bit security conscious :D
  11. Jap Tart

Noob here from SA with my DC2

Wow :shock: , what a transformation! 8) 8) :D
  12. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

I certainly do!!! Wow, what a small world 8) :D
  13. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

This is a blast from the past! My username was KT106. At the time I was a member I drove a 106 Quicksilver. I found out about the site because I used to see a white Fiesta XR2i on the way to work - it was Jo (I think she was staff too?) I can't remember her username tho :smt017 I suppose I...
  14. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

I used to be a member on Girlracer and attend their meets. This is awful :shock: They obviously thought she was more vulnerable, being a girl. Was the meet at South Mimms i.e. did these people probably plan this or do you think it was just chancers?
  15. Jap Tart

Kinda concerning..

Is this denting your ego Dotty? Get over it! :P :lol:
  16. Jap Tart

No way son :lol:

As a named driver he doesn't get the benefit of no claims to reduce the premium :lol:
  17. Jap Tart

No way son :lol:

Ben was 17 when he picked up his CTR. Altho the rules on insurance has changed a bit in the last couple of years. I got a quote the other day for a Astra VXR. Fully comp it came out at £600. Add Ben... £3,500 :shock: :shock: :lol: It's kind of nice being an old bird :wink: :D
  18. Jap Tart

First CTR Experience

Wait til you drive one. It's so different to being the passenger 8) :D
  19. Jap Tart

what's it worth?

Thank you :D You're right, a house over your head is more important than a car. I won't be driving a Renault forever... I hope :shock: :D
  20. Jap Tart

what's it worth?

Ah bless aren't you considerate. My CTR was the first to go! :shock: Altho Ben did sell his a couple of month later, so I can't complain :lol: Sell them both, buy a house and share a new CTR when they come out? That's our plan 8) :D
  21. Jap Tart

S2000 & NSX Finally got my S!! (Pics Added P1)

Lucky bastid :x :wink: :lol:
  22. Jap Tart

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

I agree, for him to have admitted it is a good thing. On this basis I reckon the address is probably genuine. Good luck!
  23. Jap Tart

My old 182

I might check that out :D
  24. Jap Tart

My old 182

I like that a lot! :D Particularly the colour - I know, I know that's such a girly thing to say :lol: A set of those wheels would certainly brighten up the appearance of mine! What are they? :?:
  25. Jap Tart

Noel Dazely & Co.

And they insure under 21s :D
  26. Jap Tart

Chatroom?

No, but I respect that he doesn't want me to use it. He's pretty easy going and doesn't stop me doing anything. Except this, so it's the least I can do :D
  27. Jap Tart

Chatroom?

I think a chatroom's a good idea especially as my boss has said he'd prefer me not to use msn. I have nobody to talk to during the day now :( :lol:
  28. Jap Tart

Life begins at 40.....

What a good idea! Then I won't have to watch when mine shows 50,000 :shock: :lol: which it's going to do shortly!
  29. Jap Tart

Neily's News Room

As the title suggests :lol: :lol:
  30. Jap Tart

CJones........

:shock: That's quite a list of mods!!! :shock:
  31. Jap Tart

The Honda Happiness Scheme

So this scheme's a load of bollox then :lol: :lol: :lol:
  32. Jap Tart

Did that include labour tho? £85 in the happiness scheme thingy includes labour.
  33. Jap Tart

Some more info for those who have cars over 3 years old... ‘Honda Happiness’ is Honda’s new fixed price repairs programme for Hondas over three years old. The Honda Happiness scheme is the first of its kind in the market, and offers services like a basic vehicle check for just £65, or...
  34. Jap Tart

Has anyone heard of or joined this scheme? My car's going in for a service on Tuesday and I know that I'm going to be told that I need new brake discs. I just called for a quote on these and she said I'm looking at £400 fitted....however, if I join their Honda Happiness Scheme they'll do...
  35. Jap Tart

Help Identifying a Headlight

Ooops I thought facelift started at 03 :? Shows I know naff all :lol:
  36. Jap Tart

Help Identifying a Headlight

That's not from an 03 CTR, they look like this...
  37. Jap Tart

Your tyre reviews

Oooh I didn't notice this thread before, I've had lots of tyres on my CTR!!: Bridgestone Potenzas Very slippery when wet - oooh er :wink: I didn't feel confident with these tyres on my car at all, althought they lasted to well over 20k miles. Falken ZE512 - £140 for the pair incl...
  38. Jap Tart

What do you Think?

Me no like.
  39. Jap Tart

After 3/4 weeks without a clean, it was time..

Same here. I've been saying that for the past 10 Sundays!! :shock: :lol:
  40. Jap Tart

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

I've managed to shave £1 off that! :wink: :D £85 incl VAT, fitting, balancing etc at R M Tyres 8)
  41. Jap Tart

Greenlight Insurance

Greenlight have beaten all my renewal quotes and protected my no claims so I'm well chuffed. In case anybody cares... I'm 24 with 7 years no claims (protected), got tinted windows (which can cause major problems nowdays) and an SP30. £787 :D :D
  42. Jap Tart

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Registered - March 2002 Current mileage - 44,000 Pretty average :D
  43. Jap Tart

would you part with 19k for this?

It's seriously up for sale for 19k?? :shock: But why?! Apart from the yellow it's not different from a standard one right?
  44. Jap Tart

Stickers for centre caps

Bit off subject! How much did it cost? All four of my wheels need completely refurbishing! It's something I must get done as I think the state of them would put people off when I come to selling it.
  45. Jap Tart

A-Plan Insurance

How's everyone got on with A-Plan? Did they reduce your premium? I'm having a bad day today!! I can't seem to get quoted less than about £950 :shock: Last year I insured it for less than £900 :evil: PLUS I'm 25 in a few months!!! I think I'll give A-Plan a call...
  46. Jap Tart

What next?

KPro? :idea:
  47. Jap Tart

BRISTOL OWNERS LOOK HERE

That's disgusting, how on earth could they have given that back thinking it was running right!! :shock:
  48. Jap Tart

my CTR: dead as a door knob

I didn't have to re-teach my windows? :? And it went dead regularly!!!
  49. Jap Tart

my CTR: dead as a door knob

My battery suddenly went flat just after last Christmas turns out I actually needed a new battery but I made it last until a couple of months ago! I took it out and charged it but it never properly held it's charge. It couldn't hack the cold weather again :lol: I didn't have to re-set...
  50. Jap Tart

watch you self if indesirable cars

That's awful :shock: He must of been absolutely terrified :(
  51. Jap Tart

Just been invited....

I got an invite aswell. Ben tore it up :shock: :lol: :lol: So my answer will be no, I won't be going to the launch :lol:
  52. Jap Tart

Second service cost [-o<

I didn't need an airfilter coz of my kit so that may have reduced it a bit? :?
  53. Jap Tart

Second service cost [-o<

Second service. My dealer are really quite cheap! My third was only £193 and that included new wipers all round.
  54. Jap Tart

Second service cost [-o<

Didn't supply oil. IIRC service was around the £120 mark.
  55. Jap Tart

Opinions :oops:

The lengths men go to just to see a bit of breastage eh?! :roll: :lol: :lol:
  56. Jap Tart

Opinions :oops:

In the bin? :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
  57. Jap Tart

Oil - Cold weather selection

Thanks for the advice :D I'm quite thick when it comes to engine oil. I keep it topped up but never really understand why I use the oil I do! I just use what my dealer told me to! This helps :D
  58. Jap Tart

My Civic Type-R :D

Somebody needs a little more practice reversing onto his drive :wink: :wink: :lol: Looks very, very clean :shock: :D 8)
  59. Jap Tart

Anyone else adopt the "20 Min Rule" ?

Me too. 15 minutes of driving and I'm at work!!! :lol:
  60. Jap Tart

Me and the missus cars :)

That is a very good pic. You lucky things, you :wink: :lol:
  61. Jap Tart

steering wheel lock

Will the alarm still work with the lack of fuse?!
  62. Jap Tart

Click twice to lock the car...??

:? :? :? The '02 alarm deadlocks on one click.
  63. Jap Tart

steering wheel lock

I've got a silver disklok too. Anything like this is a deterent nowdays. The way I see it if my car was parked next to one without a disklok thieves are gonna go for that one rather than mine. However I'd say that without keys the CTR is pretty hard to nick anyway.
  64. Jap Tart

Click twice to lock the car...??

Same here. Mine has always deadlocked on one click. Ben's doesn't. He has to push the button twice - something he's only recently found out :wink: :lol: :lol:
  65. Jap Tart

Tinted Windows

Got my Pug 106 tinted by a company in Bexley village and the CTR tinted by a company in Wilmington (all in Kent if you're not familiar). Can't remember the names of either! But do have telephone numbers if you're interested. Both companies charged me £150 for the whole car (front windows...
  66. Jap Tart

The ultimate parking space...?

Don't I know it. No matter how many spaces there are people always park next to me! :evil:
  67. Jap Tart

Full steering lock

The turning circle of the car is one of the most annoying things about it. I'm sure the people at work think I can't drive properly. To turn out of work I have to do a virtual 360 degree turn and I end up driving round the whole car park to do it!! It's highly embarrassing! :oops: :lol: :lol:
  68. Jap Tart

RIP EP3.....

Or the fact there's no front number plate. It looks sleeker for it 8)
  69. Jap Tart

Just written a letter to Honda UK

I have to say my Honda dealer are great. Altho I may have to take that back now the CTR has no warranty. They'll probably take me for everything I own when I drop it in for it's next service! You're millions of miles away Cat but for anyone down South G & M Motors in Gravesend are...
  70. Jap Tart

Vibration on steering at 90mph+

Maybe your wheels need balancing? TBH I've never had this problem. KT x
  71. Jap Tart

Average mileage

I did about 20k in my first year. It's slowed this year tho due to lack of funds for petrol. I used to go Pod alot and took it to a few more shows in the first year. Mine's an '02 and is now on 39k. KT x
  72. Jap Tart

Shack's silver CTR

It's one of those Premier's isn't it? I've only seen 1 other one of these :oops: Very nice! KT x
  73. Jap Tart

How long soes it take for you too clean your car??

Fkin hell!! You mean business don't you?! :shock: I'll take about an hour, maybe 2 if I do the inside aswell. KT x
  74. Jap Tart

BMC - Filter change?

I've had my BMC induction kit on my car about 18 months/20,000 miles now. I'm wondering if it's about time I changed the filter/cleaned it. You can buy washes for these can't you? :? Sorry, typical girly question. And you'll probably tell me I should have changed the filter a long time...
  75. Jap Tart

He's crashed...

I know exactly where you mean. There's a bump in the road on the roundabout at J4 that throws the car no matter how fast you're going!! It didn't happen there tho, it was on the way back from Maidstone. His car landed facing me, in my lane! :shock: KT x
  76. Jap Tart

He's crashed...

Ben had a little accident in his car at the weekend :roll: He lost the backend on a roundabout and went into the barriers. Very luckily he wasn't hurt. It happened in the middle of Saturday night (so nobody was around) on one of those big roundabouts over the motorway and at the time all I...
  77. Jap Tart

products for cleaning the engine bay....

My engine is disgusting it looks like the car has done 100k miles. I might have to get some of this Gunk. KT x
Back