• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Type-R to B

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

WOW never realised how much was done to this machine :D
  2. Type-R to B

Service advice - parts required - please help

thanks alot for that, im probably going to purchase the parts and have a good garage i know fit it so i get my stamp in the book but dont spend too much :) If i wanted to go plugs anyway what would people suggest? Also does anyone have or rate magnecore leads well? Thanks
  3. Type-R to B

Service advice - parts required - please help

Hi all, im looking to service my 2003 pre-facelift honda civic type r. Its standard other than a remap and k&n filter. The car has only done 57k but i want to do the 62,500 mile service as all services have been completed early. What parts would i need to replace at this point? I was...
  4. Type-R to B

hey mate, did u get my pm?

hey mate, did u get my pm?
  5. Type-R to B

what wheels fit?

6. Type-R to B

what wheels fit?

hi guys, will this offset fit my ep3 r? 5x114.3 ET45 5x100 ET48 thanks :)
  7. Type-R to B

Rota Torques..

i could be interested in some rota torques :) yummy!
  8. Type-R to B

Wheel Weight

bugger! i was hpoing it was! haha cheers
  9. Type-R to B

Wheel Weight

oh thanks, so a standard type r wheel on an ep3 is only 9.31 kg? im surprised!
  10. Type-R to B

Wheel Weight

Ive just found this, not sure how acurate it is but may be of interest to people! Honda Civic 88-91 Stamped Steel 13x5 16.0 Honda Civic EX/Si 92+ Cast 14x5 18.0 Honda Civic HX 96-97 Cast 14x5.5 11.75 Honda Civic Type R 02 Cast 17x7 20.2 Honda CRX Si 90 Cast 14x5 17.0 Honda Prelude 97-99...
  11. Type-R to B

Wheel Weight

HELLO guys hope this is the right place to put this, im considering buying some new wheels and noticed the weight of them was wondering if anyone knew the weight of a standard ep3 alloy? thanks alot
  12. Type-R to B

Centre Pipe, what shall i do??

oh right, well i dont think im going to take the ECU apart to check haha
  13. Type-R to B

OEM Brake pads or Ferodo DS2500?

try your local automotive supplier (ie. Mill Autos or simular) and be brave, ask for some money off. Always works for me. :)
  14. Type-R to B

ok i will have a look when i clear out my glove box haha! What would a K100 look like?
  15. Type-R to B

alright mate! hows the r going? seen u again the other day looking lovely! are you going jap fest??

alright mate! hows the r going? seen u again the other day looking lovely! are you going jap fest??
  16. Type-R to B

oh and on bremboshop.co.uk ( i think) i got my brembo disks for £57 with next day postage inc. Will let you know later this week it they are any good!
  17. Type-R to B

DS2500 are a big winner for me, best thing i ever done to my brakes, i get them on trade at £51 inc vat. Never squealed for me but i did use them a tad much and warp my disks, (being replaced this week) haha
  18. Type-R to B

no thats cool, maybe its had more stuff done but its defo got a print out of 228.9bhp with the reg of my car on and everything, it had three runs to give an average.
  19. Type-R to B

standard ecu i believe, and a favourite on here (not) k&n typhoon. was all done before i got it :)
  20. Type-R to B

great thanks, its had a remap and a filter, then popped on the rollers and print out is 228.9 bhp :)
  21. Type-R to B

Hey again, does anyone know where im best off getting my centre pipe from? i dont know many sites for type r bits at all :( have looked but think im blind. cheers
  22. Type-R to B

great thanks alot so far guys, anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy this centre pipe? Does it sound a bit raspy? or are my speakers kack? Thanks
  23. Type-R to B

ok thanks, does it offer much extra bhp? id guess maybe a couple? Its got a random bit of corrision on it near the backbox.
  24. Type-R to B

Hi all, car: Civic Type R 2003 plate EP3. My centre pipe is soon to need replacing and im thinking what to replace it with. I dont really want a full system as i dont want to take away from filteration sound. Have seen a Supersprint de-silencered centre pipe for £180, wondered if that with a...
  25. Type-R to B

Catch tank

Haha :) its just got a decent remap and a performance filter. i just saw one and thought it was pretty! Also wondered on the impact, didnt really expect power gains! ok thanks
  26. Type-R to B

Catch tank

27. Type-R to B

Catch tank

I know this may be a silly question but how does a catch tank work? And is it hard to fit? Thanks
  28. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

Im sorry but i dont actually know! bought the car with the filter, and remap already done. but is 228bhp :) RR FTW
  29. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

Apologies, and i thought i was behaving myself :(
  30. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

ive got the k&n that u all hate! :) sounds great and seems to work well. That and my remap, gave a Rolling Road Print out of 228bhp (not at wheels, i wish)
  31. Type-R to B

oh did u, cool, was i cruising or kaining? lol... i cant believe i didnt c u ***!

oh did u, cool, was i cruising or kaining? lol... i cant believe i didnt c u ***!
  32. Type-R to B

Ads slow ep with new parts

love this thread, car looks great mate :)
  33. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

lol fair does!
  34. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

is that directed at me? if so i dont understand lol
  35. Type-R to B

what sort of power? help needed please

haha cool! :cool:
  36. Type-R to B

hondata k100 or unichip

my ctr has been mapped, and it made a noticable improvement, other than that and a filter its stock!
  37. Type-R to B

aftermarket stereo fitting

Looks wicked! what gauges u got?
  38. Type-R to B

Silvertec

thanks and ordered :)
  39. Type-R to B

Silvertec

EP3 type r, pre face lift. Silver tech front bults, anyone tell me it the pins are straight or ofset? Chheeerrsss
  40. Type-R to B

hello! i still dont think ive seen urs about lol. Needa have a photo session some time! :)...

hello! i still dont think ive seen urs about lol. Needa have a photo session some time! :) cheers lewis
  41. Type-R to B

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

i got those for mine a couple months back, big imporvement ;)
  42. Type-R to B

Front indicator bulbs

Thats great thanks for that will pop them in morra! :)
  43. Type-R to B

Front indicator bulbs

I feel stupid asking but whats the best way to change the front indicator bulbs on a pre face lift CTR 03.... I have looked for another thread so hopefully im not asking whats already been asked. ive looked under the hood and there doesnt seem to be much room.. or do i have to make do with the...
  44. Type-R to B

Cool! my mother lives in Sticker! :) im shocked ive never seen you about before!
  45. Type-R to B

Originally Posted by Type-R to B Yeah i know St.Austell well! i live there too lol. From boscoppa, you? ok kewl im looking now! :( oops! Sorry! :(
  46. Type-R to B

Yeah i know St.Austell well! i live there too lol. From boscoppa, you? ok kewl im looking now!
  47. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Thanks everyone :) will order some 10w50 tomorrow! oops! wrong one ;) i think its clear which oil to buy thanks! :)
  48. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

ok great! will go with the Silkolene tho! thanks :)
  49. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Haha! i thought it said no txt talk??? lol :)
  50. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

:( but i cannot write it as its against the rules!
  51. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

I am listening!!!!!! i just rang them for a price and he told me otherwise! was using your knowledge to confirm what i should do! Slamming your fist after i said how nice you car was :( ... thanks for the advice tho!
  52. Type-R to B

NHB??? im behind here laugh out loud
  53. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Naive??? thats mean :( laugh out loud. im only asking as i dont know these things! anyone here use 0w 30??
  54. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

im a little unsure now! just rang "rowes of honda" my local one! And they have said i need 0w 30 oil.....????
  55. Type-R to B

painted my wheels today

the look smart... i duno what to do about my wheels at the moment. caps would be better with the "H" but its novel!
  56. Type-R to B

cornwall hey? we should do some pics some time :) wheels look very nice.... where did you get the battery tie? i want one :)
  57. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Dotty, got to say i love ur type r! white is defo the best colour! ideal... what discount does he award us? tah
  58. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Laugh out loud... didnt know he sold that one! any other recommendations?
  59. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

ideal.. any ideas where is best to buy it??
  60. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Ok so i know there is a review page on here by the oilman but i want your opinions! i have a 2003 pre face lift CTR. 228bhp .... which oil shall i buy as will need a top up soon! thanks ;)
  61. Type-R to B

fitting front speakers

hi all, ive not tried yet but wanted some advice, im new to the type r's all ive know is ford! :o any tips? are the doorcards hard to remove and the speakers hard to change? thanks
  62. Type-R to B

Guide to ICE in any EP Civic and other cars

very helpfull! just a standard speaker wire guide may help some!
  63. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

ACTUALLY my main question is will 215 cause any scrubbing on the rear? if lowered or with a full car???
  64. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

kewl so 215/45/17's will look online ina sec... are they normally more that 205's?
  65. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

would it be very noticable when looking at the car that the rears are wider tho??
  66. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

yh probs will be ok, just might understeer abit more :smt047
  67. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

are they any better? im only getting rears tho so i guess i need to stick with the 205 for now....:confused:
  68. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

isnt it 205-45-17 ??
  69. Type-R to B

Your tyre reviews

can someone please confirm for me the standard type r tyre size on an 03 civic?? getting my type r end of this week! thanks
Back