• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. hippy43

P1108 Barometric pressure sensor circuit high voltage

I have recently obtained a used kpro unit. I have installed it and uploaded the PRA factory kal. The EML came on straight away, so I checked for a DTC code logged in kpro and it shows the P1108 code. I've had a search on here but can't find any info on it. So had a search on the web and from...
  2. hippy43

Electronic Load Detector Circuit High Input.

My ep3 has been in for an oil service today and to get the wheel barings checked as I 'm getting a constant rumble from the offside front. Turns out this will need replacing in the near future. Anyway because I've not been driving it much over the last week until I could get it checked out, the...
  3. hippy43

Help fitting sfs induction hose

Has anyone got any tips for releasing the small connector on the left hand side of the OEM hose. Can't get it to budge. Is it by any chance threaded? Just to clarify it's the one on the opposite side to the sensor. Thinking about working a bit of copper grease in to lubricate it as the metal end...
  4. hippy43

hippy43's Satin EP3

Well I've been here a while now so I thought it's about time I actually started a members car thread. I've owned my CTR for five years but have only started to modify it about 12 months ago. When purchased she only had 7k on the clock, I've put on a further 60k. It's my daily drive so is used...
  5. hippy43

Foliatec caliper paint kit

Foliatec caliper paint kit is it any good and is it worth the extra money over say hammerite or E-tech caliper paint? http://www.foliatecshop.co.uk/caliperpaint/
  6. hippy43

Stop Tech front discs

Is anyone running these discs (not the full kit just the discs) with oem callipers and ferodo ds2500. http://www.unit-8.co.uk/acatalog/EP3_Brake_Discs.html I'm looking for peoples' opinions of them. Cheers
  7. hippy43

Any Volk CE28N copies out there?

Does anyone know of any good replicas for these rims as they are pure p0rn? Even with the fantastic offer touge have on at the moment still can't afford them. So far these are the only after market rims I prefer over the OEM ones, but typically there just about the most expensive out there...
  8. hippy43

When to replace rubber due to age?

When giving my gran's VW Lupo a good wash & wax I noticed that the tyres were covered in lots of small slits both on the side wall and into the tread on all four tyres. There's still a good 4/5 mm of tread on each tyre though. Apparently the tyres are the original ones that came on the car new...
  9. hippy43

No password box on forum homepage

This might be the browser I'm using (PS3), but there's no box for your password on the forum home page. The user name box is there though. Now managed to log on, but thought I would post this problem. Thanks, hippy
  10. hippy43

Window stuck.

:( I've got a problem the drivers side window has become stuck open. It will go down but when going up it judders and grinds and stops. Definitely something mechanical thats failed. I remember seeing a thread on here a while ago where someone had the same problem but can't find it using the...
  11. hippy43

De-icing washer jets.

All this sub zero weather and all my washer jets have ceased working. Had to stop three times on the way home last night to rub snow on the wind screen in order remove traffic film from it. I suspect they are iced up somewhere along the lines as I've cleared the nozzles. Now I've seen a few...
  12. hippy43

ep3 wing mirror smashed

Driving home from work tonight and some idiot going too fast down a narrow road has smashed my drivers side wing mirror (glass only luckily). It hasn't completely desintergrated, but was hanging off by the wires, I've temporarily popped it back in. I would presume that it's fairly easily...
  13. hippy43

Winter PSI Parada's 205/45

I usually run 32PSI all round, but with winter now upon us would it be a good idea to drop to 30PSI all round? My reasoning is grip/traction should be improved and therefore overall safety. If money was no object I would invest in some winter tyres, but with Christmas on the horizon this ain't...
  14. hippy43

Glossary of common abbreviations

Not that I'm lazy or anything, but would it be possible to have a glossary of common abbreviations. It would probably help noobs like myself understand what people are talking about. By this I mean things like-: JRSC ETD ARB GM etc... The pennies only just dropped as to what JRSC is. (Jolly...
  15. hippy43

ep3 FEELS exhaust videos

Anyone got any links, tried you tube but alas no joy. I'm trying to compare to the RM01A (Very good feedback on this exhaust from people on this forum). Has anyone opted for the FEELS catback system. What is the general consensus between these two systems?
Back