• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. robio

EP3 (uk) - intake & exhaust upgrade - whats your opinion

They have a way to reflash the ecu and yes on dyno. http://www.icetronixcatalog.com/honda-accord-cl7-euro-r-ecu-reflash-1.html this except its for an ep3
  2. robio

where does the mugen airbox pull the air from? I have the Mugen grill on the car. will it pull air from that vent or does it just breath air from the engine bay? and performance wise is it better?
  3. robio

So I've a standard EP3 type r (pre-facelift) and i'm looking to do some upgrades to get a little extra power and make it sound better :lol: So i want to put in the gruppeM airbox (will probably end up going with Tegiwa version of it) and a new exhaust. ECU will be re-flashed after all work is...
  4. robio

HID kit for PFL Ep3

@Collister did you order these? do you have any pics and are they good?
  5. robio

Full exhaust upgrade with cat (EP3 type R uk spec)

Standard 2003 EP3 type R (UK spec). Looking for some advice as want to upgrade the exhaust end to end to try get a bit more horse power and a decent race sound (not too mad!!). I want to keep the cat because the NCT (MOT) here in Ireland wont pass the car without the cat as they test the...
  6. robio

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Got them working then while tidying up the cables the fuse goes. This isn't going well haha
  7. robio

Right did what you said and found the right cables. Awkward to get to but these poxy scotch locks are not be going through the cables.
  8. robio

cheers, gonna try that now
  9. robio

Just got mine off eBay from rickhondar, I'm completely confused reading the instructions. Gonna try it in a while but reading step 4 and I'm lost! Don't know what wires gets the scotch locks, it's referring to a wire with no LEDs and never mentions connecting the wire with the leds. Maybe it'll...
  10. robio

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

can anyone confirm the bulb sizes for the center console lights (buttons and air/fan controls) and dash lights (speedo) for pre-facelift EP3? I've read they are T5 12v 1.5w, are all the bulbs the same size and have any of you replaced with LED bulbs? hoping someone can answer before I start...
  11. robio

what is this?

Haha that's exactly what's going to happen. Thanks guys
  12. robio

what is this?

haven't checked under there. i will now
  13. robio

hid kits

Darren, did you order a kit yet? I'd be interested in doing this too. did a bit of research and apparently the ballast can make a huge difference. small and compact usually mean less power and a crap colour light
  14. robio

what is this?

Hi, sorry for the annoying question but I found this in the boot of my EP3 when I was taking out the spare wheel. no idea what it is or where it came from but just wanted to see if any of you recognize it. maybe the previous owner broke it or replaced it, either way I cant find another one in...
  15. robio

Goodyear EagleF1 AS2 vs Brigestone Potenza RE050A

the goodyears seem to be out of stock everywhere here (Dublin) and everywhere is suggesting 6-8 weeks before they be available again. bit mad! anyway i need them before my NCT (MOT) at the end of the month. tried to source some Continental ContiSportContact 5s but some crowd here who are a rip...
  16. robio

thanks for that. I'll check out the price difference between the sport contaqct 5s and the goodyear thanks for the info
  17. robio

Thanks Loxy, in your opinion whats best tyre on the market for an EP3? the continental website says the sport contact 5s are discontinued and the 6 wont be out until august. I can still get the contisport contact 5 ***
  18. robio

Hi, I've been reading through the numerous threads regarding tyres but just wanted to know from the people who have put the Goodyear EagleF1 AS2 on and have used them for a long time how are the comparing to the Brigestone Potenza RE050A? i can get the tyres for the same price and I'll be...
  19. robio

FN2 Tyres.

did you buy the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 in the end? how are you getting on with them VS the potenza re050a?
  20. robio

EP3 Pic request of lowered EP3s

just my opinion but I think it looks terrible lowered
  21. robio

EP3 Boot / Number Plate Bulb Replacement...

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know if you can get clear lenses? changed the blubs, which look great without the lenses but as soon as i put on the cloudy lens then it doesnt look as good
  22. robio

How do i remove this...

a big hammer
  23. robio

New key and Clifford alarm EP3 type r

just bought a 2003 EP3 and it only came with what looks to be the spare key (haven't had anything this old in a long time so maybe its the normal key, either way it looks a bit like my FD2r spare key). the car did come with 2 clifford g5 key fobs. here's my question (sorry if its a stupid one)...
  24. robio

FD2 Prices in UK

cheers lads, just checking if it would be worth trying to sell over there as well
  25. robio

FD2 Prices in UK

Hi Lads, What is the FD2 R going for in the UK these days? Looking to sell my 2008 (Championship White) with 17000 on the clock. It was originally registered in UK, i don't have the uk plates anymore but have the uk reg number. It is now registered in IRL.
  26. robio

FD2 Replace wiper blades

Hi everyone thanks for the replies. After looking for the bosch i wasnt happy with the sizes of the blades being slightly off. I beleive the closes set to the FD2 blades are A402s I couldnt find any decent valeo/valco blade to fit either soi ended up ordering the correct blades from the honda...
  27. robio

FD2 Replace wiper blades

I'm in Ireland but will try give him a call
  28. robio

FD2 Replace wiper blades

Thanks Guys, i dont suppose you have a link or part number for the bosh blades? I found one site and they are €36 for the set but not sure if they are the right ones. BOSCH 3 397 007 402 is their description but i have a feeling the site is picking up my reg as the hatchback fn2 rather than...
  29. robio

FD2 Replace wiper blades

Hi Guys, What wiper blades did you use when you had to replace them? mine are gone to sh*t now. Did you use Honda blades from dealership or did you buy bosch blades etc..... What are the best wiper blades for the FD2 Cheers, Rob
Back