• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. benham

slip slide.......wall

Part all being fitted, and sprayed, pics up on completion, about 7 working days ( I HOPE )
  2. benham

slip slide.......wall

will do loxy, The part should come early to mid next week, when i'll be getting them fitted and sprayed ASAP. Pics up soon as....
  3. benham

slip slide.......wall

Thank mate, I've gone and ordered the Mugen lower lip (05) and a mugen grill. Whoop whoop
  4. benham

slip slide.......wall

cheers, what do you think of this lower lip http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-01-04-Mugen-Style-Front-Splitter-/120663975600?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c182226b0
  5. benham

slip slide.......wall

thats a nice looking one.. Cheers Neily03
  6. benham

slip slide.......wall

Just looked at that e-bay item and e-mailed the seller about the kit.. your a great help, thank you my friend... Have a great new year..
  7. benham

slip slide.......wall

thank you for that dotty. No there is only damage to the bumper, ect luckly. It was only a slow crash but because it was so cold the bumper just creacked top to bottom,the light has been pushed out a little, but its no damaged, just needs new clips to hold it in i think, the bonnet has a...
  8. benham

slip slide.......wall

Well the snow has looked beautiful over the last through weeks, but the image of my car slipping in the snow and hitting a wall is not an image i like. So now i have to get a new bumper, grill, ect... Does any body know of any good website to order new bumbers, ect. Or should i use this...
  9. benham

De badged ep3!!!!

looks good mate
  10. benham

De badged ep3!!!!

i've removed both my badges on my NHB civic and it looks alot cleaner and better i think, i could put a pick up after work if you like..
  11. benham

A good start

Thank you
  12. benham

A good start

sweet ok buddy....X
  13. benham

A good start

lol true he would moan if he new, when you going i'm working saturday..
  14. benham

A good start

I know im a little slack when it comes to uploading, ect.. Yer a spin sounds good. I still need to come round a look at your electrics. Hope you had a good holl. I'll call you at the weekend..x
  15. benham

A good start

it look a bit blue/gray but i pic dosn't show that very well, but thank you
  16. benham

A good start

thats the next one im going to get, that and some blue radiator hoses.... would buy them now but bloody christmas is coming.
  17. benham

A good start

Rocker cover sprayed blue.............(Colour completed, N.Devon) Black inlet mani cover...................(Solly...TRO) Gruppe M SFS blue intake hose SFS blue water jet hoses Carbon wraped spark plug cover......(joeR...TRO) Spoon bands blue Blue nuts Blue typeR battery...
  18. benham

My NHB FN2

Very nice looking car, i love the colour of your wheels, what colour would that be.....
  19. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

Very nice, i've seen one like that before...
  20. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

I'm liking the white on black, im only spraying and re vamping my oem wheels, but hopefully should still look good. What front bumper do you have??
  21. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

50mm, that would be quite low, i think that would rub, lol.. I couldn't last 2months i would have to clean it. Apart from them getting dirty, are you happy with white on black..
  22. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

Well thank you for your help C4Doc. You enjoy your loverly car..... Cheers
  23. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

C4Doc - very nice, i like the look of that, you must be very happy with her. I think i might drop 30/35 mm though. How did you do your seats? TypeRiter - Tell me about it, coilover are good but so expensive, thats why im just getting springs. Im getting my standard wheels sprayed white next...
  24. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

Very helpfull sir, thank you. I will start looking at all that very soon, how low did you drop?
  25. benham

Tein S-Tech springs

Hay C4Doc, I was thinking of getting these springs for my ep3, i want to lower it about 35mm. Just one question, did you change the camber bolts / arms as well as the springs. A friend told me that i should..
  26. benham

paint colour codes

my mistake, thank you
  27. benham

paint colour codes

isn't it, i just though it must be as you can get chrome spray paint....
  28. benham

paint colour codes

Hello, i'm going to be re furbing my wheel very soon and i think i want to do them in chrome but my sprayer needs to know the colour code to order the paints in, does any one know any good chrome colour codes, thank you for any help.......
  29. benham

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

I've already got the SFS induction, radiator and washer jet hoses in blue on my ctr, but cant find an intake hose, i was going to just buy a similar sized hose in blue to replace the red one...
  30. benham

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

the red pipe that goes from the gruppe m in to the side of the engine, does anyone know what size diamiter it is, as i'm trying to replace mine for a blue hose... ***** for any help........
  31. benham

electric windows

Thank you my friend, I'll have a look.
  32. benham

electric windows

i disconnected my battery on my ep3 and after doing this my electric windows dont go up / down on auto :mad:, does any one know how i would get them to work again... thank you :):)
  33. benham

passenger window loose

nice one
  34. benham

Gruppe M, the sound of car sex..

I think you can a little bit, but that might just be sound making you think it's quicker, I recomend one though.
  35. benham

Gruppe M, the sound of car sex..

I'm a little behind, but i've just fitted my Gruppe M to my EP3, and WOW i should of done this sooner, what a bit of kit, Need more mod's now...
  36. benham

passenger window loose

ok mate, ill keep you posted
  37. benham

passenger window loose

i will investergate, cheers
  38. benham

passenger window loose

Hay all... I've just noticed that my passenger window is a little looser that my drivers and when i have it down half way you can hear it rattle.....:mad: would anyone be able to help me come up with a quick fix..:lol: Thank you......
  39. benham

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

PERFECT, cheers for putting all this up
  40. benham

engine bay care

That's really helpfully, your a star man, cheers....
  41. benham

engine bay care

I would be helpfully, cheers Jermal.
  42. benham

engine bay care

thank you for that, i'll give it a go tomorrow..
  43. benham

carpet change..

Cheers ^joe,
  44. benham

carpet change..

Cheers for that, I'll have a search. Hopefully it should look good.
  45. benham

engine bay care

Hello, my ep3 is standard but i want to clean up my engine bay, would WD40 and a clean rag to the trick, or would i have to buy products.. Thank you.....:lol:
  46. benham

carpet change..

I'm going to be changing my old black carpet on the bank holl weekend for nice hard wearing red carpet, i know i will need to remove seats, ect. But is there anything i show know that may help ?? Thank you for any help..... :lol:
  47. benham

hello my friend, yer its the Landkey turning, well spotted. Nice of you to drop me a msg, i live...

hello my friend, yer its the Landkey turning, well spotted. Nice of you to drop me a msg, i live in Braunton so if you see a black (2005) EP3, give me a flash and ill keep an eye out for you sir.
  48. benham

Gruppe M how much POWER

£520, thats not to bad, thank you for that...
  49. benham

Gruppe M how much POWER

im after a gruppM, where did you order it from, and do they brake the bank to buy one...
  50. benham

Red Type r Mats

Gay, i liked the look of them mats
  51. benham

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

wow, very ncie...
  52. benham

EP3

I've got the type R bug now, just wish I court the bug years ago. Thank for the comment..
  53. benham

EP3

I would like just to do the simple things really, full exhaust system, with the cat I'm affraid. A better air intake ( gruppaM would be nice, but I'm not that rich, lol) and just tidy the engine bay up. Thank for helping yesterday newyorkaddict.
  54. benham

EP3

Thank you guys, I'm loving being in the red Honda badge club. Now to save up and changes a few things.
  55. benham

EP3

My new EP3 in the fastest colour...
  56. benham

woop woop, EP3 on saturday... (Hopefully).

woop woop, EP3 on saturday... (Hopefully).
  57. benham

alright matey boy, all signed up now, im going down Honda garage on thursday to chat about EP3's...

alright matey boy, all signed up now, im going down Honda garage on thursday to chat about EP3's...
Back