• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP Elieous

Fuse help for an EP3

Hi guys im away in leeds at the moment and dont have my manual for reference and was wondering if someone can help , i need to know the fuse size, location on the fuse box for the interior lights. i recently installed footwell lights and they were fine now no interior light at all works not even...
  2. EP Elieous

Petrol flap release problem

Hi guys my petrol flap release has never worked since ive owned the car the mechanism/pull handle works but at the flap no movement hense it doesnt pop when pulled . It seems as if something is missing can anyone help? Many Thanks Leighton
  3. EP Elieous

Pre facelift to post facelift Rear light conversion

Hi guys ive recently just changed my rear lights from some rubish 3D ones to some slightly tinted facelift ones, i have an 02 plate and the only bulbs that dont fit are the reverse lights as im sure lots of you are aware. How can i fix/get around this also im missing one connector for the...
  4. EP Elieous

wheel nuts Inny or outy?

Hi guys silly question probably but what type of wheel nuts do i need? , i dont have my car at the moment getting work done:), otherwise id check. I want to buy some black wheel nuts for my red wheels but im having problems because there are so many diffrerent types ,what do i need many thanks...
  5. EP Elieous

whats the difference ?

hi guys im looking around on various different sites and i can see hundreds of different exhaurst systems and thats cool variation is good but can someone tell me other than name why for instance the spoon system is that much better than say a scorpion exhaurst off ebay , now im not dumb...
  6. EP Elieous

A point in the right direction please

ok ive been on here before about a temp problem, i had it checked and it looked at and it would seem worst case head gasket :mad: . What are my options ? does anyone know anyone that can do a head gasket job with skimming etc and clutch for a better price than £950 or is this a very good price...
  7. EP Elieous

Cat 1 alarm on ep3 help

hi guys on top of all my other problems i currently have with my CTR my alarm is playing up too it just keeps going off randomly for no reason at all any suggestions welcome:confused:
  8. EP Elieous

i cant work it out ?

ok here goes in this last week with all the heat only on the journey home not on the move only stationary my water temperature starts to creep up. It never go's all the way to the red just three quarters then settles ???? whats wrong and why is it intermittent ive checked the coolant its always...
  9. EP Elieous

A crazy paint idea ?

Hi guys ive got an idea for a paint concept on my ctr nhb, im thinking my mugen replica grill,wing mirrors, standard alloys, door handle surrounds and boot grab all in milano red whilst the rest is refurbed in nhb no dings yey! Even though i can picture in my mind what this will look like im...
  10. EP Elieous

Poly bushes where can i buy them?

hi guys my bushes are on there way out on my 02 ctr i want some polyones but cant seem to find a kit or anything ive checked the obvious places but all i get is gear box and anyi roll ones shorly there are more than that can anyone help thanks
  11. EP Elieous

2nd time for water temp gauge rise !

Hi all , i am worried and a bit confused as for the second time my water temperature gauge has been on the rise but quite far apart like maybe 4 weeks apart (only had it 2 months) , now i know why cars might do this but i just to be really frank didn't expect it from my k20 bullet, so i ask on...
  12. EP Elieous

Engine management light on lumpy start up?

hi guys i could really do with some help if possible, on the first start up of the day my civic type r starts but its a really really lumpy idle for about 30 seconds then seems to fix its self. It drives fine but the engine managment light stays on i get no loss in performance or trouble with...
Back