Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Hazz

B16
Got the angle grinder out last weekend to tackle the long front wheel studs

Got my OEM nuts on at last

which then led me to do the callipers today (or at least one so far)

much better :)

Oh and I took the time to update the Scotland post with a couple pics, nowt special.

Hazz

B16
Also, payday today = another order at Tegiwa.

Got their 4-2-1 to improve ground clearance over the 4-1 (I previously thought it was 98 spec but it’s not) and remove the 2 crushed lower runners.

Also got their adjustable length/angle decat to remove any fitting headaches

Lastly, spoon rear view mirror glass to fix the crusty OEM mirror.

So… that’ll be it now for purchases if I sell it. If I end up keeping it, I’ll probably be getting some spoon fixed dampers and either eibach or spoon progressive springs. Maybe even a brake upgrade down the line.

Chris, I think he has removed the cut-down ones and replaced them with OE length ones (the shiny one in his hand in the pic).

Hazz

B16
Correct. I had to grind the side off for clearance, standard practice when doing it on the car apparently.

Hazz

B16
For shits and giggles.

Spent a couple hours under the car today, I spoke too soon about the adjustable decat making it easy. The o2 bung for the AFR wideband either points the sensor into the car or directly down at the road. Not ideal. I’ve bought a new bung, I’ll cut the hole and ask the polish guy across the road if he can weld it for me… I’m always seeing welding flashes and the distinctive noise coming from his garage lol

Hazz

B16
Was hoping to get the other calliper painted today but it’s far too windy.

couldn’t do much else so I fitted this

you may notice the missing wing mirror and door card in the pic. They’re out for paint along with the spoiler (again). Cracks came back through on the spoiler and the wing mirrors hadn’t been painted pirates black, they were still whatever the original black was for some reason. Always annoyed me.

Had a good read of your thread over some tea at work, must admit I laughed a few times
Cars really coming on, great work on part sourcing.