• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Ahhh, more sensible than the Saxo lol. We've moved house and I keep thinking about getting an old estate so I can take the dog to the park, gf then pointed out that the park is a 5 minute walk away :lol:

A couple of pics from today. There's an old dairy processing place in Torrington that is superb for pictures. It was a bit busier than I would have liked today, but I still managed to get some shots, going back with a few friends soon to get more shots in better parts of the grounds. May even try and get a car inside the old buildings as there is some superb graffiti in there.

zysapuju.jpg

a3egajud.jpg

puna3ede.jpg

Jeez...thanks for setting off the nervous twitch Darren! My ex-wife used to live across the road from that...her mum still does. :eek:

Will the teg fit in the boot? Probably weighs less than what you have taken out

It probably would actually :lol: guaranteed to weigh less than the OEM seats, they were made from lead and nuclear bunker I think.

So, after a couple of months of consideration, the Teg will be up for sale soon. I feel it's time to move on from Hondas. It's been a pleasure owning the car, and I still adore it, but it just doesn't feel special anymore. I'll be tidying a few things up before selling, but the car will go as is, no stripping of parts as I want it gone quickly and can't be bothered with the hassle of swapping out for OEM stuff.
One of the biggest reasons for the move is the Honda scene of late, especially the Uber Snobby Dc5 owners, I just can't be dealing with all their crap. I've never actually known such a bunch of High Horsed people in my life, there is a thread on the Teg forum right now about the hatred of EP3 owners, I was actually shocked at some of the comments, and if I was running the place, that thread would have been locked a long time ago, but that's just one example.
Having spent a fair amount of time on the Drifting forums lately, I've realised, it's not what you drive, but how you drive it. The people on them have no cares about your car, they just care about you driving it and having fun. So with that in mind, I'll be bidding farewell to Hondas for a while, maybe until I can get into an NSX of some variety. I'm not leaving here though, which is probably much to the hatred of some folk Lolz.

Don't sell it because of a few throbbers on a forum? :lol: If you like the car then keep it.

It's not just that Chris, BTW, did like the comment on there ;) I'm just a little bit bored of it already, I think I want to go for something boosted for a bit, you know? Scratch that itch as it were. Like I say, I'll be back to Hondas, but when I do, it will be one that IS special, and not just one that certain people think is something special, when in reality, it's just a Honda Coupé :D

As I've said before you haven't as far as I know had it on a trackday, that is where this car comes alive.. Don't get butt hurt by forum users, it's the same on every forum you go on, this one has it's majority but they don't bother me as I don't regard them as friends. MLR has a mass amount of throbbers, if you want to see snobbery then go on there. The Honda scene is different no doubt about it, years ago it was a different scene but now every tom dick and Harry can afford a Type R. Why don't you do a trackday or airfield day to see what the car can do before selling it ?

Don't go rushing into a decision mate. Every forum and every scene has good and bad points.
You've always been someone who does things for themselves regardless of what people think (car wise) and don't let that change just because of people on the internet who'll you'll probably never meet.

I know you've been hankering to scratch your S13 itch but all I can say is it'll be a mistake to sell the Teg.

I scratched the boost itch and now I miss the precision of the Teg. Obviously it's your decision and if you feel you have to do it, then do it.

I appreciate what you guys are saying, but I'm just not finding the car as special as I thought it was going to be. I've driven a few very special cars of late and my eyes have been opened as it were. I've wanted to scratch the boost itch for a while now, plenty of people on here have done the same, and I know a few if not most have come back to the Red H. Maybe that's what I need, to get the urge out of the way, and then maybe I'll appreciate how good a Teg is.
And just to be clear, it's not just due to the hate. The Honda scene has certainly changed recently, I'm not sure if it's for the better or not. I just feel as of now, there are far too many snobs about, what essentially, is just a Honda.

Stay away from Subaru's as well then mate. Scoobynet has the most snobbish, high horse tossers I've known on any forum :lol:
Shame too as a few of them are good and know their stuff. Can't be doing with the other 99% though.

Got any plans on what you're going to get pal?
As for scratching that boost itch, I will say give it some time to get used to. If you're anything like me you'll love it for initial honeymoon period, then want to return to n/a power then you'll love it again. Like I say, just give yourself time to get used to it. I'm finding it to be a much more complicated and expensive world to be in too so be aware of that too ;) .

Saying all that though, fancy swapping for my STi? :lol: Always liked your Teg ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that you've lost the love mate, I know exactly how that feels. Although I lost the love once I realised that I was going to be stripping it after Spa. That being in mind, you're a wise man for selling the car as it stands, as MY GOD is it a ballache stripping and selling the parts. In hindsight it would have been so much easier to sell as a complete car. I've made some good money back on the parts, but I also have quite a lot that hasn't sold along with losing a stack of money paying to get it put back to standard/ buying OEM stuff that I have sold previously. At the moment, with all the additions from sales and subtractions from bills I'd be lucky to have £6k in my pocket, and that includes selling the car...

Back