• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Steve sends his regards to all, he assured me he will be along to post when he gets a moment.. He is currently tuning Ferrari's :)

I couldn't actually be bothered to reply whilst abroad, was too busy enjoying the sun & beers.

@ Suits - when we're all presented with data in black and white, whether or not I've had a map with both of these tuners, I am allowed to have my say on what I think.

You all know I'm a sceptic, but as I said, that's my problem - not yours. I'll happily be proved wrong & hold my hands up if I witness a fair comparison etc.

Anyway, pushing all the crap from this thread to the side, I'm actually interested in what Mase has to say once he's spoken with Karl/looked at datalogs etc.

Well, previous discussions aside, I filmed this on the way up to Scotland last week (sadly the only video footage of the trip). The pops and bangs from the exhaust still make me chuckle and I don't think I'll ever get bored of them, even if the other half looks at me like a retard. :lol:

[video=youtube;HJeKA2YlnFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeKA2YlnFA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The bangs sound almost like gunfire in a movie :lol:

I'm guessing that's the Dartford Tunnel so to answer your girlfriends question, they are HATOs but they only cover the bridge and the tunnel.
They are a separate bunch to the regular HATOS you see around the rest of the motorway network

Last edited by a moderator:
"What's that thing?"

That my dear is a specific frequency range of your hearing disappearing forever more. :lol:

not too keen on the sound tbh. but fair enough.

pops and bangs, theyre more 'snaps' than pops and bangs lol. when you get a boosted car, evo or scoob, youll find out what pops and bangs are.

Dartford are really going to appreciate me when I start with the engine/intake/exhaust upgrades. I pass through dartford tunnel atleast once a month to visit my parents up north.

Sounds awesome, and yes what a cool missus, my girlfriend would FREAK at those noises like a scarred dog lol.

That tunnel video is insane :lol: id like them pops and bangs though... just without the rest of the noise :lol:

Back