• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I thought this was meant to be a members car thread!?! :freak:

TarmacNymph and Danga200, why don't you two swap MSN details and then the rest of us don't have to watch your romantic relationship blossom?

Tut.

Now this did make me chuckle somewhat!
Although apologies Jermal, thought that seeing as it was my thread it'd be ok, but shall cut it short and only add details of additions to the car from now on :)

Nope :( Should be next week at some point though if his ETA is correct :D Along with that I've also got a J's rear tie bar from Touge on it's way next week, and a rear tow bar and battery strap from JMR :D woohoo!!
So what you using your 5% discount on from Touge then? ;)

Oh yeh, almost forgot, I'm ordering some Jazz jets today too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh went for the J's as Touge had a cancelled order and James asked me whether I wanted it so I jumped in as otherwise I would have had to wait a few weeks for the Function7 to arrive, not to mention it costing more than double what the J's does :?
And the tow bar will arrive in silver but you know what's coming now don't you...? ;) powder coating!!! :D mwahahaha

Funny you should mention that Murph, seeing as it's you sending me it ;) haha But yes, I do feel that I made a good choice :D

Indeed, I'll be heading to the post office on Saturday morning with it mate, its still in its sealed airmail bag ;)

Goody goody gumdrops! :D Look forward to receiving it :)

Any reason you opted against it though? Getting something else instead?

Nymphy's Cosmic CTR.. small new update

Hey guys, just a small update to gauge people's opinions. I decided to get my strut mounts, battery tie bar, and towing eye coated and picked them up yesterday. I really like the results :) But let me know what you think..

Before:
DSC01509.jpg

After:
DSC01515.jpg

Am expecting Rekoy, Danga, and Murph to appreciate them the most ;) But shall see :)
<for those interested, the paint is "Lamborghini Thirteen Mauve", and the towing eye is the same anthracite as my wheels, colour coding FTW!>

Last edited by a moderator:
I like. It will suit the rest of your car very well.

Murph has a fantastic looking bay with the purple theme going on.

I too have a plethora of purple bits for the engine bay, (just none of it fitted yet sadly, all under my bed lol) and am hoping to get a nice theme going :) and yes, Murph's scheme is excellent, especially like the rocker cover, which is on my to-do list for the future, but not yet as have no idea where I could get it coloured :?

But cheers Suits, glad you approve :) oh, and btw, sorry for not getting back to you, went on holi-bobs, but the mats look awesome! ;)

Murph's scheme is excellent, especially like the rocker cover, which is on my to-do list for the future, but not yet as have no idea where I could get it coloured :?

Bren IIRC does them over on CTRO mate and they are very good. Dotty and a few others have had theirs done by him with excellent results and responses.

But cheers Suits, glad you approve :) oh, and btw, sorry for not getting back to you, went on holi-bobs, but the mats look awesome! ;)

:cool:

What did you do with the rear one? :lol:

Awesome mate, will look even better when fitted. You and that bloody credit card, any chance of getting me one for the same account :lol:
My only gripe, the "R" on the tie bar has disappeared, anyway to get it back without damaging the paint?

@Suits, the rear one is still in the box with the standard fronts in the attic, as where I don't have a boot I had to store everything for my driving holiday in the back and didn't want to risk damaging the new one, so when I get around to an interior clean I'll get it out and swap it over to see how the black with red tinge looks back there ;)

@Danga, yeh you can have a joint card, if you agree to pay 60% of the balance ;) mwahahahaha!!! :D
and yeh that too is my only gripe having the "R" not being as visible, but don't think I can scratch it away in the recess without damaging surrounding paint :( But am thinking that I can just paint the recess with a small paint brush in white or anthracite instead to make it visible.. That's the plan anyway..

Haven't checked on you prgress in a couple of weeks, liking the new colours, will help to tie it in a lot more, never liked the gold of the J's stuff :) Hopefully have an update on mine soon just waiting on a couple of new bits to arrive and one to go and collect and then i'll pop up some new pics ;)

Good good, will await the pictures mate :D I too am in the same boat, waiting for packages to arrive so I can fit everything and then go on a picture taking frenzy! haha..

Back