• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. X Malik

Honda Integra Type R DC5 2003 Trackday project/build **update page 10**

something to do with a rubber bit or a part wasnt in stock, either way it was beyond a joke. it should have been listed as not in stock if the kit wasnt fully there. pointless me paying 24hour delievery if they gonna take the michael to dispatch it
  2. X Malik

Tegiwa Induction kit Finally got round to sorting out a new induction kit, i ordered a Tegiwa (GruppeM copy) was rather a **** take for it to arrive, especially when i did the option for 24hour delivery and it took over 2 weeks for it to be even dispatched... the pictures are rather rushed...
  3. X Malik

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

they will look awesome when they're fitted!
  4. X Malik

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

loving that spoiler!!!
  5. X Malik

Woody's DC5 Progress *Pic heavy*

Very nice!
  6. X Malik

Could anyone tell me whether my ECU is OEM or aftermarket?

as the title states im unsure what my ECU is. i've tried itr-dc5.com but didnt get much luck. hopefully one of you guys can help!
  7. X Malik

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

great pictures, was the speakers/rear plastics/ selt belts hard to remove? im planning on removing mine this weekend if the weather is nice
  8. X Malik

Best clutch for DC5 track use/weekend car

nice one, i'll check them both out!!
  9. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hey Guys, just bought a DC5....

Exactly the video i had in mind!!
  10. X Malik

i'll see what other ways there is. I'm getting a roll cage in the next couple of weeks. would it be advisable to attach it to that instead?
  11. X Malik

Race prep'd DC2 Type r

keep it dude!!
  12. X Malik

Best clutch for DC5 track use/weekend car

I want to get a new clutch for the DC5 before it goes on the track. does anyone have any sugguestions to which is the best one? i would prefer one that is quite light to use as it is a weekend car aswel but one that can easierly copy with being abused alot lol i've had a look at a few topics on...
  13. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hey Guys, just bought a DC5....

i do like the twin loop! if you dont know what you want, get all the names together, go on youtube and search them all! always a video of someone else's exhaust system on there :) it will give you an idea or point you in the right direction atleast...
  14. X Malik

it will be fine hopefully, i've seen plenty of the EVO guys on MLR with this set up with no problem... Thanks dude, much appreciated!
  15. X Malik

Race prep'd DC2 Type r

Good idea mate, i also stepped down for a reasonable track toy. like mentioned above, really liking the roll cage. just saving up for one, seeing yours makes me want mine now! lol
  16. X Malik

Track day noise limits/exhaust testing

how do these bungs work? im gonna have to go something. im getting read outs of 110DB when im going through the gears on the inside of the car... wouldn't like to know the read out outside!!
  17. X Malik

The orignal seat rail bolts used were 15mm, the orginal bolts for the seat belts were 15mm. I'm pretty sure the strut brace used 15mm+ also, will check the exact mm when i am home. I could relocate the harness to where the rear seat belts used to be, but them brackets are also held down by...
  18. X Malik

Brought this Today !!

Very nice!
  19. X Malik

Previous owner had the same set up so i assumed it would be ok. I'll find out, if its not i'll use the orignal rear seat belt anchors. I doubt a strut brace is likely to rip out ***.
  20. X Malik

Weather stayed nice so i went for the carpets in the end. Had to take out the seat i just installed but oh well! Stripped out Put the race seat back in
  21. X Malik

Done abit more in the last hour. Had a racing seat in my garage for a while now. So thought i’d install it. Tempted to take out the carpets now lol Weather is picking up! If it keeps shining i’ll take the carpets out too.
  22. X Malik

DIY: Removing DC5R Interior - Well Most Of It

very helpful, will be using your guide to remove the seat today.
  23. X Malik

little update had a few things done this month. had the suspension track/fast road set up. wheels rebalanced and tyres filled with nitrogen. tyres definitely warm up and grip alot better now! had the car dyno'd aswel. max output out of 3 runs was 195.1hp at the wheel. woke up early this...
  24. X Malik

Best value for money brake discs and pads for DC5?

Nice one, buying some DS2500 pads now. how many do i get in a pack? i cant remember! is it just the front or is it front set and back. im buying them from 8 speed if this helps
  25. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

Quite agree with the handling aspect. however with the modifications my DC5 has had, i do think my DC5 handles a lot better than my mates DC2. as you said the response you get from the steering wheel is good and proper along with the grip, never experienced better, even my previous evo can't...
  26. X Malik

The closest one is Donnington, but thats like a construction site at the minute! the next one is Cadwell or Mallory park. I'll be checking my exhaust tomorrow with the same procedure Shaenei has posted. if my exhaust is too loud which i am assuming it will be. does any one have any experience...
  27. X Malik

Very useful information there, i have a feeling I'm going to fail judging by 5.18.1 lol but as hazzthejazz has said, you cant engage the vtec when stationary. which is where the 3/4 area is around....
  28. X Malik

Hi all, before i go on track days i was wondering about the noise limits on track days. My exhaust is rather loud so before i go on one i kind of want to check the noise level so i do not get disappointed on the day. i have been looking around at the average limit that most tracks allow you...
  29. X Malik

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

Brilliant thread, will be watching this very closely!
  30. X Malik

Orange or green wheels !!!!!!!!

Green is definitely the best!
  31. X Malik

Choosing which induction kit to go for....

nice one man, its half the price! no bad words have been mentioned about it either, part from its a copy lol. id rather be tight with my money and buy this. good suggestion pal
  32. X Malik

Very good pictures there, judging from your pictures. i dont think i'll have much of a problem with a GM
  33. X Malik

Petrol prices in your area

Full tanked the integra today. 135.9 for Vpower - nottingham
  34. X Malik

will the ARC suffer from heat soak or anything? having a look around. There doesn't seem to be that much information about it
  35. X Malik

Thanks dude! i had a feeling the brace would get in the way, i dont fancy changing it though. is the AEM CAI the next best thing?
  36. X Malik

At the minute I've got a Top Fuel induction kit that came with the car, which more than likely suffers from heat soak. So i want to get a another induction that will give me more HP gains. i was looking on the forum and GruppeM is widely regarded as the best one. Was thinking to go with...
  37. X Malik

Dirty seat Bolster

what fabric cleaner did you use on that bud? mines suffering from the same problem.
  38. X Malik

MPG!

hmm... normally when im running low, i just fill her up to a full tank and reset one of the trips on the dash. Typically i get about 200 miles out of a tank driving about the place at the weekend or going to a meet etc. which works out about 18mpg if my maths is any good lol. did a motorway...
  39. X Malik

Best value for money brake discs and pads for DC5?

Just preparing my car ready for track days soon. The teggy could do with some new discs and pads before i go out there. which are the best value for money discs and pads i can get? and where would i get them from... i have had experiences with DS2500 pads before with my evo and they did seem...
  40. X Malik

Novice Trackday Cadwell Sat 5th Feb

how did you get on bud? theres 1 coming up on i think the 26th of feb that im very interested in going to.
  41. X Malik

is ITR-DC5.com any good? was thinking to join it but i don't want to be a member of a million and 1 forums!
  42. X Malik

Orange or green wheels !!!!!!!!

Lime green mate all the way!
  43. X Malik

Yeah was going to mate, i change my mind worse than the weather sometimes lol but it didnt sell on there. i was thinking the other day to use it for what i bought it for, which was a toy i could use on track days. so i think i'll just do that until i get bored again!
  44. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

hmm ill check them out, ive got 3 years driving, 3 years NCB. will have 4 of both this year aswel, so will check them out then
  45. X Malik

That's unfortunate, the forum would have been an ideal place. yeah i'll test the water on pistonheads then.
  46. X Malik

Thinking of selling the teggy, anyone got a rough idea on how much they recon its worth?
  47. X Malik

This may seem like a dumb question but here goes...

yeah i think i need to get myself up there when i've got abit of free time. probably hasn't got a limiter, probably me just not used to the car yet. Thanks for the inputs guys
  48. X Malik

on paper the specs suggest that the car can go 146mph flat out, according to the specs section on this forum. however all i am able to do is roughly 135mph. maybe the car does run out of puff or i need to give it longer to let it crawl slowly to its top speed... i just found it strange how it...
  49. X Malik

3rd Honda, First Type R!

:cool: Very nice motor mate
  50. X Malik

no where near! lol im based in the east midlands, is there any1 up my way?
  51. X Malik

Finally got the lights on! looks a 100 times better
  52. X Malik

i found out my car is limited to 220KM, apart from the obvious advantages of changing ECU and re-mapping... will doing this also take away the top speed limiter?
  53. X Malik

whats wrong with the 'top fuel' intake? i have been looking at AEM ones
  54. X Malik

Got some pictures of the induction kit and exhaust if anyone is able to identify what make they are? the exhaust system is a full system, but doesn't have any markings or logos on it whatsoever from what i can find oh yeah, and i finally got a pair of standard lights thanks to...
  55. X Malik

every one is entitled to their own opinions so it doesnt bother me lol. the car was on sale along time. i think what put people off alot was the salesman didnt actually know a great deal about the car... obviously im still exploring what has and was hasnt been done to it. as for the exhaust...
  56. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

what insurance company is that with?
  57. X Malik

Petrol prices in your area

138.9p for BP ultimate in Wigan. Cant remember what RON it was, but my god that was daylight robbery!
  58. X Malik

the rear lights are VERY horrible! Ive just bought a pair of standard lights off an eBay guy known as integrastella? he seems to be a popular integra breaker from what I'm hearing. hopefully they'll come before xmas fingers crossed. I'lltake pictures of the exhaust system next time I've got...
  59. X Malik

nice one mate, i'll be sure to check it all out!
  60. X Malik

haha I've seen that on DC2s before! next time I'm out in it, ill keep my eye on the digital tacho meter, and see its true reading. whats the best ECU for my car then?
  61. X Malik

I've taken it into the red before, front wheels slipped and it shot straight up, wasnt quite 9k but dam close, didn't hit no rev limiter or anything, i did have the Blitz R-VIT bleeping at me. the only time its hit a limiter is when you rev it in neutral, it limits itself to 5,500rpm, i assume...
  62. X Malik

6K id say, normally its limited to 8,400rpm according to websites, although that is websites...
  63. X Malik

Got Rid of the Evo 9 and bought myself an Integra DC5 on Thursday :) Im the First registered owner of the car in the UK and its only done 26,000miles I've have experiences with these cars before as a few mates of mine have had DC2's and DC5's in the past, but never had my own! so this is a new...
Back