• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Hello Typerfusion I just been reading your build thread and I'm trying to get my head around this. You dropped your car off on the 1st aug 2011 and it's now 2014 and they still haven't finished? 3 YEARS? Do EHM even know it's been 3 years? You have a patience of a saint and I certainly...
  2. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Big update!! Car is back and wow can't stop smiling when I drive her. TDi have done an amazing job! I picked her up on Saturday 28/6 and she got a quick clean at TDi and then I took her for a spin for the first time. First expressions was the noise! It has a sweet burble not too loud but not...
  3. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Thanks Loxy
  4. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

There is a video on the Tdi page on fb. Can't figure out how to post it onto here.
  5. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Update: Car has been mapped! 360bhp quite impressive. Unfortunately still waiting for manifold to come back from Ziro coating. Once back she will be coming home. Might be able to sleep then too.
  6. JDMTME

Turbo Project

He told me he took them to county court. Obviously will need proof etc but my mates going to read through your thread and help if he can.
  7. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Feel wounded for you. I'll ask a mate who had to go through this process and see what he done to get some sort of compensation and to get justice. You say they damaged the car on the inside now too?? They sound like jokers!
  8. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I emailed a contact in Japan see if I can just get fronts. He told me to check out bidjdm.com. Seen the ones from states, shame you can't just get the fronts alone. For the price I can get k sports for £900 new but k sports plenty of pros and cons on them. Keep my options open because if I get...
  9. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Been having a look yesterday. Only one I can find was on ebay which is £575 ($975) and I think that's slightly too much. Will have to add it to the wanted forums and see if anyone has any lying around.
  10. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I just read the whole tread mentions about the height between the two rotors. That's the difference. Wow I'm all up for hunting for a set of DC5 brembos. I seen someone else running wilwoods on their CL7. He said their really good.
  11. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Thanks for that! I did wonder if the DC5 brembos would be a direct fitment. I thought the front disc diameter is all ready 300mm. In currently using 300x25 discs but the original disc size I had was 300x28 but couldn't get hold of that size.
  12. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I did think of that but I got slotted discs with dc2500 which is super but single pot is the issues. I done the brakes first on my evo but really I didn't need to I could have just got a good set of discs and pads so thought I'd test them first. If bad then I will go bbk or see if I can get dc5...
  13. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I'm thinking of getting StopTech BBK's for mine too but will see how the car brakes first with more power. You have some proper tasty parts for your motor.
  14. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

More pictures. It's all pretty much there but waiting for manifold to get powder coating and a few other little bits and bobs but car should be ready for me next week! Woo
  15. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Exhaust has been custom made and on the car now. I have a 3" cat back which splits off to a 2.5" pipe into a big back box with a 3.5" slash tail pipe. I wanted a subtle exhaust top and quiet so hopefully this will do the job. Comparison
  16. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Hope so! Lol only time will tell! Still can't wait lol
  17. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Engine bay will looks awesome once engines back in!!
  18. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

No idea, but I'm sure next week we will all find out. Well I hope next week lol not long now!!
  19. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Went in to TDI to collect some parts and to see the progress and it's going well. They had to get another turbo FN2 today and then it's all hands on project boosted barge! They had to use a different exhaust manifold as my engines rear engine mount was quite high and in the way. Turbo will...
  20. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

I can't wait either lol I have an update from them today. They said it's all going well though my engine has different routed water hoses that's different to other k20 engines. They had a ceramic coated manifold which they thought would work but doesn't due to hoses so they have a different...
  21. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Yeah, they were the only place that would do the turbo kit for me. Everyone else kept saying SC it. But TDI are very good at the work and Paul's knowledge of the K20 block is spot on. Can trust them with my motor. TDI have their own barge *** but it's the type S k24 which their modding with...
  22. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Well the works started and I managed to sniper a few shots of some parts. Borg Warner turbo and turbo smart BOV and wastegate. Test fit ceramic coated manifold which you can just see in the background with also fitting of the intercooler. Coming along nicely. A lot of stuff to...
  23. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Thought I'd update my thread a little. I have been looking at SC and turbos. Seen another SC Euro R and thought I wanted something different and decided to turbo my Euro R. I have spoken to many company's but decided the best would be TDi North, actually they were the only company that would do...
  24. JDMTME

Anyone got a SC type r in Leicestershire?

Hi, I'm thinking of supercharging my Euro R but before I do I would like to see a type r supercharged. If anyone has a type r supercharged can I come and have a look. I prefer a turbo but tuners tell me supercharger. Wanted to keep an open mind on this as I don't want silly power just a bit...
  25. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

How is the Mugen short shifter? I did order one with exhaust but because exhaust was wrong they seemed to have refunded everything.
  26. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Dam lol I guess I will have to take car down to solid fab. Everyone is telling me to go there but its just so far away!! If one day job ok but they said two day job.
  27. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Do you know if endless horizon do customer exhausts? A friend just recommended them or solid fabrications. Would have gone solid but they are far away otherwise I'd be there. Endless aren't too far but wanted to know what kind of job they do there.
  28. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Let me know when you in Leicester. I own the Hong Kong which is right where you used to live. My mrs is not insured to drive my car lol Yeah can't wait to hear yours. Will get my mate with his EP3 turbo to come out too. He had his done elsewhere but I think I think mine will go to TDi north.
  29. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Wow that would be awesome. I jumped from evo to honda because I just become a dad and needed a bigger car and mrs didn't really like the Evo too much and said wasn't baby friendly. Before Evo I had EK9 and always wanted a euro r so decided this is the time to get one. Problem is that it's just...
  30. JDMTME

Turbo Project

I'm from Leicester, East Midlands. I've got a friend with a EP3 turbo pushing 450bhp and that's amazing to drive. Would like to test drive a supercharged one just to have a feel. I previously had an Evo so I love the feel of a turbo. Don't think I will do turbo conversion till next year, I did...
  31. JDMTME

Turbo Project

What a thread. Seen you commenting on another thread (yellow EP3) I'm contemplating on a turbo on my Euro R but still SC is on my mine too. Can't wait to see the outcome on this turbo build though. Won't be long now.
  32. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Wheels has been refurbished and slap some fresh rubber on and this is the outcome. Happy with how she looks now.
  33. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Mugen spoiler finally sprayed and fitted. Also returned the ultralites although I really wanted to find a way to fit. I managed to find a cheap set of buddy club alloys that need some serious refurbishment. Decided I will refurbish them to white to match the car. What I can't decide is...
  34. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Merry Christmas all More updates on the R Mugen spoiler to be sprayed and fitted only received today I brought new alloys too which were wrong fitment advertised so need advice on what I can do to see if I can make them fit. I really like these alloys and the price I paid are...
  35. JDMTME

Offset for an accord cl7?

Hi all, Does anyone know the right offset for an Accord Euro R CL7? I'm looking to upgrade my alloys to 18's but forgot the offset. Any help grateful
  36. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Everyone has said go to solid fabrications but it's quite far down south. Can make it a day mission. Will have to see when funds come back in and a phone call down to them. For now ill just enjoy her. Thanks for all the positive feedback and i will post more bits on shortly oh and he interior...
  37. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

He did say to me that my cat back exhaust is well restrictive and can do with a 3" as well as 70mm throttle body to get the most out of the engine. Would like a 3" exhaust but it's not widely available for my euro r. The mega power one by skunk 2 is too loud and Romain said still not big enough...
  38. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Time for an update. Car has been remapped running k-pro mapped by Romain. He did an awesome job and now the car drive very well with Vtec kicking in at 3500rpm and another kick at 5500rpm. Didnt even know this was possible but Romain did it and very friendly and honest guy. Would recommend...
  39. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

I think your right about the wheels looking small. I do think I should have gone for 18's but got them now so may be next year when I have more funds. I loved the Volks CE28 and well in pictures the Rotas didn't look that bad and on the car still doesn't but definatly if bigger might fit car...
  40. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Progress to far. Just had car cleaned; Exhaust manifold; After fitting took it out for a spin and pulls a lot quicker now to Vtec, feels more free revving. Engine light is on but I have hondata kpro to sort that out.
  41. JDMTME

Aftermarket ECU for euro r CL7?

Big thank you to Ed for the link and a massive thank you to Joel at driven for hooking me with the Ecu. I have fitted it now and thanks to Joel who slapped a base map on it, it now drives more aggressively to Vtec and puts a huge smile on my face. Friends in Leicester have told me to get car...
  42. JDMTME

Lol they were my two options. I think I'm in the middle of them both (Leicester)
  43. JDMTME

Finally arrived!! Now where shall I take it to get it mapped!! Lol
  44. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Time to update in process... I went to JapFest2 and thought I'd ask all the stalls if they do anything for my car. Only one stall and that was co-ordsport, they had loads of HKS induction kits so asked and they had one there exactly for my car and what a price £50. Bargain.
  45. JDMTME

Quick question they said... "I can do the K-Pro with PRB ECU and the harness for $1485.00 shipped to the UK" Now that's a different management system to the DC5. http://www.importparts.com/hondata-k-pro-iii/ Any risks? Don't want to receive this and have issues remapping plus want to make...
  46. JDMTME

Inportparts.com has emailed me back and said harness and kpro for just under £1000. Happy days.
  47. JDMTME

Thanks Ed The importparts.com harness is very interesting. Will have to email and see.
  48. JDMTME

Well not sure if true I spoke to same company where I asked about the hondata and they said AEM is an option but will not work without lots of wiring and labour would add up more then a hondata. I sort of find that hard to believe that they cannot get one done for less the £1300. Feel really...
  49. JDMTME

Yeah same engine as DC5 but apparently the wiring isn't. I had a quote for a hondata from a company but £1300 so with remap and maybe any labour needed it will be £2k max. Which is too much but know hondata is the best but that price tag is very off putting.
  50. JDMTME

Its that time where I would like get my euro r remapped. I currently have HKS induction kit (pipe and cone filter) and weapon r exhaust manifold and decat pipe (not fitted yet). I wanted to find out if there is any aftermarket ecu's I can use so when I get the exhaust manifold and decat...
  51. JDMTME

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Amazing journey this. Looks immense!!
  52. JDMTME

CH1 Euro R CL7 2005 brakes

If anyone does have an euro r and needs part numbers this is what I used on the fronts. The fronts pads are roughly the same but I did grind two lobes on top to make them fit. See photo below but they do fit and work loads better then stock stuff.
  53. JDMTME

Thanks for the help, Discovered that the pads all round are same as Uk spec DC2 despite the discs on the front are much bigger then the uk spec DC2's. Fronts changed and rears I will be doing tomorrow.
  54. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Finally got round to fitting the engine damper. Amazing kit the M&M products, fits on with ease without having to modify anything. As soon as I turned the key I felt a difference, massive difference on gear change and I can feel the damper working with a slight vibration through the chassis...
  55. JDMTME

My CL7 is not twin pot, it is single pot and has a reference of 17CL16VN. Finding right parts is becoming a headache.
  56. JDMTME

Update, I have received discs and pads for my euro r. Slight issue with the pads where I will have to grind the top lobes off. But apart from that they will fit. Next issues is that the discs I have received are not as thick as my originals. They are roughly about 2-3mm bigger then the...
  57. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Some gadgets from Japan has arrived. Nothing major but wanted a radiator cap, engine damper and spoon magnetic sump and gearbox bolt. Only managed to fit radiator cap but will fit rest when my order from opie oils arrive.
  58. JDMTME

Right, spoken to Andy @ Vtec Direct. Can't get hold or ferodo's which is what I wanted -.- he did say it is possible by grinding another ferrodo pad down to fit. I didn't like the sound of this so decided to look at BBK's. I think I like the sound of testing out K sports...
  59. JDMTME

My Black 98 Spec JDM DC2

Hmm very nice man!! Have you tried to race that JDM EP3 across the road yet? I think your headlights needs attention though!!
  60. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

I sold my 6 TME for £9500 but was modified. Here is the link and what I had done. http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=451706 Beautiful cars they are and being a TME had stiffer body, different suspension, fast steering rack and faster spooling turbo. There are some for sale on...
  61. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

A little update on wheels: Rubber Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/45/17 94Y XL Rota Fighter 17x8 On the car: Should look better in the light but typical uk it's raining.
  62. JDMTME

FN2 type r wheels on EP3?

Hi, Just a quick question will FN2 type r alloys fit EP3? The tyres are 225/40/18. Thanks
  63. JDMTME

Thanks will start the hunt!
  64. JDMTME

Thanks Loxy, I have found him on ebay and emailed him. Unfortunately he doesn't know as he has never broke one. Lol Starting to turn into a pain to find performance pads.
  65. JDMTME

Anyone?
  66. JDMTME

My honda accord euro r CL7 will need new disc and pads soon but having difficulty finding parts. Does anyone know if they share the same brakes as any other honda cars? They do look like the Honda ek9 but also similar to dc2's? Anyone able to help will be much appreciated.
  67. JDMTME

My FD2

I keep looking at your car!! Looks beautiful!!
  68. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Rubbers ordered. Went for Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/45/17 94Y XL Used these on my Evo and awesome grip and very quiet road noise. I was look at some inspiration to make mine unique and came across this accord. Looks stunning!! Need to order the red H for front and back. Does...
  69. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Modding has already started! I said I wouldn't but couldn't resist. Ordered a set of rota fighter in bronze! Engine torque damper and rad cap from M&M coming from Japan which will take a few weeks to arrive.
  70. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

I already started lol order a few bits from RHDjapan. First time ordering from them and its been two weeks so far. I'm assuming they have to order the parts in themselves and send them over? U have a beautiful FD2, I wanted to buy one but wasn't one available at the time and needed a car asap...
  71. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Hi all time to show my motor. I have jumped from an Evo 6 TME to a Honda accord euro R since i am going to be a dad soon. Evo did not sound safe since it was 500bhp. My euro r will have some mods added later on, looking at some rota fighters currently. Standard at the moment. Will...
  72. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

You're right about the seats, I have same ones in my Evo 6 TME Just different colours.
  73. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Engine can be found easily and aftermarket Coilovers for a type s. I have a friend who has a type s (k24) with aftermarket Coilovers and for some reason his one feels loose not as stiff. Two different rides, the euro r does have more of a type r driving style. I'm not sure if the Euro R may have...
  74. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

The Euro R share the same engine as the JDM Ep3 and Dc5 (K20a engine with LSD) a few difference compared to the type s is different suspension and has recaros inside. Euro r is import only. I believe that is all. Just purchased one myself after seeing CL7-R's Car.
  75. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I'm proper contemplating on getting that weapon r manifold. it's good value over other big brands. How is it holding out? No cracks? Would this fit onto standard back box?
  76. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Have you changed your exhaust manifold yet? Or you still running standard?
Back