• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jack1991

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

Ah right isit, i still havent bought anything yet. Im **** keep my cheapo's till the go then probs go for the philips xtreme white (pretty sure thats what there called) or there new 130% extra light ones. Let me know what you get mate pic wpuld be good too
  2. Jack1991

JDM EP3 Mystery Wires

Its for the ejector seat, it was a optional extra on early models
  3. Jack1991

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Yeh was thinking id need video evidence. Just told my dad and luckily his mate does windscreens, so he had a look and yeh i definitely need a new one. Said its best to go through insurance, and that it will probably last for years how it is now so dont need to rush out and do it now. Think ill...
  4. Jack1991

Cool thanks for the info guys, im really annoyed about it, mainly annoyed about having to pay for something i didnt do! Im with esure and checked its £100 excess, what you reckon the chances are of me getting it for nothing if i tell them what happened abd give the guys reg over? Im thinking...
  5. Jack1991

Was just driving on the slipway to join the motorway and some nob in a Renault Megane undertook me in the hard shoulder and loads of stones flicked up and one put a chip/crack in my windscreen. Its about the size of a £2 coin. Just checked on auto glass and done there checklist thing and it...
  6. Jack1991

Yeh check its pushed right into the holder mate, maybe pull it out give it a blow or something then pop it back in. Normally does the trick with other electrical stuff [emoji1360]
  7. Jack1991

H1 dipped HB3 full beam (apparently) Have a look on here mate all the bulbs sizes are listed. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?63573-Honda-Bulb-Sizes-Types When i first got my EP3 two years ago straight away i bought Ultima 120% brighter bulbs, as the current ones were...
  8. Jack1991

Seperate on facelift, dont know about pre. Im sure your not that lazy that you havent read this thread but just incase, the majority on this thread have recommended osram's.
  9. Jack1991

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Car looks soooo much better since day 1. Def keep the red badges i rekon. Not a fan of changing the badges from red to any colour no matter what the colour theme. Red is type r... standard. Keep it going though man looking good!
  10. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

They were really good in the dry but dodgy in the wet. These falkens i got now feel better all round to me.
  11. Jack1991

Headlight/Sidelight bulbs are both easy enough to fit, nothing needs removing or taking out, just a bit fiddly, dont rush and dont do it in the dark and you should be sound, use a bit of common when fitting them. Anyone else got suggestions for headlight bulbs/sidelight bulbs to buy for a good...
  12. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

Not sure on prices, but everyone seems to love either: Eagle F1s, Toyo Proxes T1R, Avon ZZ5. I had Toyos all round they wer good in dry but dodgey in the wet in my opinion. The fronts needed changing about 6 months back and i chose Falken ZE914's after reading good reviews on them for various...
  13. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

They look just like these Ace Alloys, except 4 stud, maybe they do 5 stud too?
  14. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

His has 7 spokes. ^thats 9
  15. Jack1991

Cool thanks man. Yeh be a pain if they fail you on em, just for hid bulbs. They do look good though. Cool ill check out these osrams. Im after a nice white look with good coverage too. My ultimas were crap. My ultimas just blew last week so got some standard cheap ones in for now and there...
  16. Jack1991

Cool thanks, thought so. Not worth the risk or hasstle for me. Suggest any decent headlight bulbs? Decent as in real bright, white/modern looking
  17. Jack1991

Cosmic grey ep2

Haha ah fair enough mate. Im the opposite, probably keep my ep for life i love it lol.
  18. Jack1991

Cosmic grey ep2

Ah yeh glanzas are sick! One of my mates first cars was a standard starlet with glanza body kit boot lid exhaust the lot was identical (fake glanza though lol) ..think thats why im not a fan of replica cars. Another mate had 2 gt turbos, there rapid. You should have kept the glanza man...
  19. Jack1991

Yeh thats looks nice too mate! [emoji1360]
  20. Jack1991

Really? I was always under the impression that they are legal, but a mot failure unless you have the washers and light level thing? Yeh led side light, the ones ive seen look cheap and tacky. Interior led looks decent though.
  21. Jack1991

Cosmic grey ep2

Are they really? Didnt no that, fair enough yeh if you can make money on it then may aswell man. Not a fan of fake cars but if its a money maker thats cool lol. Sleepers on the other hand are quality!
  22. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

Cool yeh okay. Not sure i will no either mind but will try[emoji1360]
  23. Jack1991

Large amount of condensation inside

Yeh def check the boot, spare wheel bit. I no its completely different cars but my 2 old cars had the same window steaming up problems. Turnt out my old seat kept leaking through the rear passenger light and made its way to spare wheel well. My old corsa also steamed up, turnt out a leak into...
  24. Jack1991

EP3 boot handle very stiff

Doesnt look too hard to strip it though so shouldnt be too bad. Get WD40 with the straw so you can get it right in there.
  25. Jack1991

Looking to upgrade my headlight & sidelight bulbs, i did buy ultima 120% for my EP3 about 18months ago they lasted till about a week ago and were pretty crap anyway. Sidelights i just got some cheap really white xenons. So just wondered what Upgraded Headlight/Sidelight bulbs you have? Post a...
  26. Jack1991

Climair Wind deflectors.

Fully lush! ^
  27. Jack1991

Cosmic grey ep2

Cool spunds alrite man! [emoji3]Love watching people mod cars. Def keep the wheels and spray em i reckon, and keep the sport spoiler, you dont want people thinking your making a fake type r.
  28. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

They look alrite man Got a better side on pic though mate?
  29. Jack1991

Cosmic grey ep2

Cool man! What other plans you got for it?
  30. Jack1991

Service Stamp Book Full???

Sound!
  31. Jack1991

Service Stamp Book Full???

Just had my mot and service and realised i only have 3 bits left for them to stamp after the service. This is my first port of call but anyone else got this and know if i can get a new book or something from honda?
  32. Jack1991

A how to on the Re-Do of Red Steering Wheel Stitching

The pen is JDM too [emoji23]
  33. Jack1991

Result: clean hands, its all perfectly dry and that, i even rubbed my hand on it pretty hard and it didnt come off or mark my hand.
  34. Jack1991

Hahaa yeh that will happen if you put it on and instantly drive. Should be dry and sound to go though after like 10/15mins. I wont be out in the car till tomorrow afternoon so ill report back then with results and hopefully clean hands lol.
  35. Jack1991

Just re done the red stitching on my steering wheel, as mine was very faded and almost grey/black in colour, it really got on my nerves for a while, so today after cleaning interior i got round to bringing it back to life, i reckon it makes a massive difference. I used this: a Red Posca PC-1M...
  36. Jack1991

Ryan's EP3 Premier Edition

Nice one mate! [emoji106] Is that an Ibiza FR? If so i had the exact same black fr before i bought my ep3 which is also the exact same as yours haha. Had my ep3 for almost 2 years there mint, love the seats and still not bored of it, its easily 10x better than the Seat ibiza, ibiza was a...
  37. Jack1991

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Yeh mate they do look oem. I got to be honest im not a fan of the other colours. I have changed all my interior bulbs to white led too and it matches perfect im well chuffed!
  38. Jack1991

All done, thanks loxy & rick. They look quality! Took around a hour, would have been less if i didnt have to hold iphone for torch in one hand to see as my garage light is crap! Also didnt have to disconnect the battery in the end just disconnected the grey plug.
  39. Jack1991

Bump for the question above just because im fitting tomorow
  40. Jack1991

Just wondered though should i disconnect the negative from the battery before starting or do something else or nah? Dont want any shocks or shortages/fuses blowing.
  41. Jack1991

Recieved [emoji3] Will fit tommorow and post up a pic on here. They look real good quality. Instructions seem very good and easy to follow too. Cheers Lads!
  42. Jack1991

cool just sent now via paypal thanks man!
  43. Jack1991

Hi these still going? If they are Im after white for EP3 please. I have upgraded my interior lights to white led's hopefully it will match. Cheers! :)
  44. Jack1991

Molesyy - 2003 NHB Civic Type R

Haha yeh im exactly the same. Any idea if you can buy the exact same stickers to put back on if you dont like em off?
  45. Jack1991

Molesyy - 2003 NHB Civic Type R

Thats well nice mate, the wheels are spot on! Love it that youve took the 'type r' stickers off the sideskirts too thats something ive wanted to do for a while but havent seen any ep3's with that done, looks 10x better in my opinion. Not a fan of the diffuser good choice selling that hahaa...
  46. Jack1991

Where does this go???

Ah yeh hids didnt think of them cool cheers
  47. Jack1991

Where does this go???

So the other week i was giving my ep3 a wash and then noticed this plug going to nowhere, looks like its been like this forever where its dirty and that. Never noticed it before though and everything worked and still does work fine as far as i could tell. Im sure its not a problem but just got...
  48. Jack1991

EP3 Boot / Number Plate Bulb Replacement...

Ah right no worrys man good luck!
  49. Jack1991

What do you mean mate? All bulbs are plug and play. Do you mean how do you get to the sidelights? If so then you got to go to the wheel arch and theres a plastic lining with clips on. You just need to get a flathead screwdriver and gently pop them out then 'peel' the lining back and get your...
  50. Jack1991

DC2 DB8 DC5 Long time dc2 owner first hello

Thats mint fairplay!
  51. Jack1991

Post your entire cleaning collection!

Wow, i thought the first pic was impressive as a stand alone collection. But there were another 8 lol. Fairplay man
  52. Jack1991

Avoid Jap Parts Ltd (birmingham) at all costs

I almost bought from these a few weeks ago! It was for a wing mirror, i rang honda and they wanted £178 for a wing mirror which is riddiculous. So went on a breaker comparison site a company rang saying they had one for £89 and then jap parts wer the second people to ring me and there price...
  53. Jack1991

ebay stuff hmmm???

cool yeh man after reading around other forums and other things i agree
  54. Jack1991

ebay stuff hmmm???

Yeh thats exactly my point, but with something like a resevoir sock is there really much that can go wrong? There made with the same material too. I just dont understand how something so small like the mugen oil cap can be £95 that is ridicuously over priced, do you not think the mugen oil cap...
  55. Jack1991

ebay stuff hmmm???

okay so was just having a look around for engine bay dress up stuff and whilst googling various things i came across ebay selling mugen oil caps for £12 + £4.95 posted, they look identical and they say the same description, billet oil cap etc as they do on funky power. But on funky power there...
  56. Jack1991

Looks decent man! What led bulbs you use? Like how many led bits did it have on em?
  57. Jack1991

Components to Aftermarket head unit???

its worth saying i have searched loads on google and various other websites but i cant find a answer, halfords wernt any help either. I know it can be done just dont know how
  58. Jack1991

Components to Aftermarket head unit???

hey people, basically i want to get some component speakers as the stock coaxial speakers in my EP3 arent great. I have a aftermarket Alpine head unit and wont be amping the speakers i know its better to but ive just bought a 2 channel amp and sub so cant amp the speakers too plus the head...
Back