• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RichE91

FK8 Oi mate, Awesome car but that rear wing looks daft

That is beautiful! Such tasty cars in the flesh
  2. RichE91

MOT Reminder

Good service. Bumping to the top
  3. RichE91

FK8 Spooky

You sure? I walked through it 8 days straight and didn't see it shut?
  4. RichE91

FK8 Spooky

There's some tasty cars to be seen there. Did you go into the underground ( UDX? ) at Akihabara? The amount of beautiful cars I saw there was insane. Also R34 GTR's everywhere
  5. RichE91

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Welcome Bud. I should think it's perfectly reasonable to get one in that price range. I'd always favour buying over leasing, at least you know you own it and are not tied in for years (if you get bored of it, or just fancy a change you can do as you please). Hope you find a nice one, don't...
  6. RichE91

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Pic of said car plz
  7. RichE91

Adding a Turbo to an EP3

Have you been looking regularly at these particular cars? I have and I have seen a considerable amount of reasonably priced Skylines, 180's, RX7's and others very recently. Some very decent spec cars for the price you would spend on an EP3 & Turbo
  8. RichE91

Honda S660 (S1000)

I like it. Could see myself having one
  9. RichE91

Nice write up ChrisR. Looks savage in the black.
  10. RichE91

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Epic thread, can't believe I haven't came across this already. Would love to DIY turbo a car, amazing job.
  11. RichE91

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Sounds gid! Nice BOV sound
  12. RichE91

Yeah I've seen many on the roads for months up here. Someone was washing one in my work car park for some reason too, black ok black looked nice. Heard people talking about it saying it was nice, though they had no clue what it was haha
  13. RichE91

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

A normal person keeps them together? Who would have them separately? If you lose one, you lose both. It might be obvious if it's been looked after/serviced when you see and or drive it. Sure you might want a stamped book for next time you sell it but if you're keeping it for the foreseeable...
  14. RichE91

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

The fact he says it has damage and dents 100% would put me off if you are wanting a car to be proud of
  15. RichE91

You're talking timing chain that may need changed at that mileage, oil leak would put me off too. If he cared about the car he would have fixed that by now. Between that and the damage he states, I'd either want it cheap as chips or avoid. The seats look dirty AF too.
  16. RichE91

Haven't got much to add but its nice to see someone so passionate about these cars! I wouldn't worry so much about the tyre wear, if you're doing motorway miles like you said you'll get many in. Good luck with the search! Plenty good info in here already
  17. RichE91

EP3 Newbs Rough Around The Edges EP3

Welcome in buddy. Thread is a good read so far, glad to see your enjoying it and have the modding bug! Has your timing chain been chained? Maybe something to consider at that mileage. My EP3 used to whine in 4th, which apparently was quite common and was just the chain, but nothing to worry...
  18. RichE91

My very first honda

Love the colours of your cars, whack choices always get my vote! Welcome in
  19. RichE91

Fashionable and skoda, two words not often used together
  20. RichE91

For sake of argument had a play on photoshop. Rear looks decent without the honeycomb I'd say The grille at the front bumper doesn't look solid though, there's certainly a part of it (seen at bottom left of your picture) that is darker. Get the angle right on your screen and it'll be obvious...
  21. RichE91

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Seen one much like yours in Edinburgh, really is a tidy colour.
  22. RichE91

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Sounds V good with that intake!
  23. RichE91

DC5 restoration - track project

Were you really chilling on the straight bit or was that Scirocco hauling ass? Look good fun though! Always thought the ring would be choccers constantly, did you have to wait long to get on?
  24. RichE91

Looks super planted!
  25. RichE91

Seen one of the non-type-r's today, they certainly look interesting. Rear vents can be seen from a mile off
  26. RichE91

EP3 Thoughts On This Car?

Guy seems to know his stuff / have his head screwed on. Would give me a bit more confidence than buying from a chav that can't spell. Not that it doesn't mean its had the sh1t kicked out of it for years though.
  27. RichE91

FK2 Advice needed choosing between FK2 and FK8 Type R

Only you can answer this. Personally I reckon the FK2's have to be good value just now, and there aren't that many of them so they should hold their value into the future I would think.
  28. RichE91

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

Epic! Was looking at these on ebay last night, they must be total lols! I bet 99% of people have no idea what it is too
  29. RichE91

increase BHP and Noise

What car?
  30. RichE91

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Those looks absolutely stunning. 10/10
  31. RichE91

There's something beautifully sexual about your sniff and grunt 2 seconds in :lol:
  32. RichE91

This is becoming a pretty well specced' "Little DC5 project" :p
  33. RichE91

When accessing through safari on mobile, get redirected to this after a few secs

When accessing through safari on mobile, get redirected to this after a few secs [/URL][/IMG] Ps I hate tapatalk so no, that's not the answer. Cheers
  34. RichE91

White Edition FK2R

Welcome in. Looks awesome, loving the white on white!
  35. RichE91

That's cleaned up so well Chris! Looks nothing like how you got it at. Good work!
  36. RichE91

My Accord Type R away for the winter

Super clean. How many miles are on her? Seats look in great condition!
  37. RichE91

S2000 & NSX NSX Type R Feature - Torque GT

Great video that, really enjoyed it. Such special cars, always nice when you manage to spot one out and about
  38. RichE91

Good engine rebuild?

are those 60 miles spent at 8K RPM? :lol:
  39. RichE91

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

I think he uprated the bulbs in the headlights? Not sure though.
  40. RichE91

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Nice build already! You must have spent about the same on buying the car as what you've done since! Looks like you've done lots of good to her already
  41. RichE91

Look cracking mate. As above, delicious colour. Would love to see it with a hardtop on
  42. RichE91

Addition or addiction? Both apply to be fair
  43. RichE91

First Post! Finally bought an EP3!

Welcome in buddy. Glad you got the car you wanted in the end :) Bet some people think you've just changed the alloys on your old car though :lol:
  44. RichE91

That's some top quality engrish!
  45. RichE91

Spoiler and hood are the bits that make it look ratty so it should look like a whole new car afterwards!
  46. RichE91

Paintwork has come up well!
  47. RichE91

Look forwards to seeing them fitted. Hope you keep the BGW too!
  48. RichE91

New 2017 Honda Civic Type R is taking shape

Civic becomes Accord. Wut. 2020 Civic will be sized roughly the same as a HRV at this rate.
  49. RichE91

Putting it simply: love it!
  50. RichE91

Congratz on the new car. Definitely a fixer-upper! And the McDonald's sticker on the intake might say something about its past life. :lol: Look forwards to seeing it cleaned up!
  51. RichE91

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

This thread needs more pics!
  52. RichE91

Loving the front lip. What a funky handbrake too!
  53. RichE91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnzhyEILmAE
  54. RichE91

"New Posts" Only showing a few posts

Guess I must have done! Never used that before, cheers! Thread closed!
  55. RichE91

"New Posts" Only showing a few posts

As above, it used to go on for pages but now its showing a handful only
  56. RichE91

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

You can't really go wrong with a Mk1 at the end of the day! Cheap as chips and so many parts out there to make it look interesting / drive interesting unless your chasing big HP numbers! Look forwards to seeing what you do with it :)
  57. RichE91

The Bikerat

Looks class Jim, loving the photos. Long drive, how was it? :D Feel you need to rat up your bike, contrast is so high between that and the car!
  58. RichE91

Any idea how many have been sold so far?
  59. RichE91

my civic ep3 a totally different paintwork more photos added

Must have been your generation that crashed them all :lol:
  60. RichE91

Black Type R GT FK2

Looks as clean as it gets! The red mirrors aren't to my taste I must say! Enjoy it!!
  61. RichE91

The Bikerat

The louvres gave me a chuckle. Love the updates :lol:
  62. RichE91

EP3 EP3 facelift headlights, ebay non gen around 90/pair, any good?

Not quite what your asking but there are cheaper kits than that to DIY it. Depends how much you value your time I guess. £20 on a kit plus an hour or two of your work vs £90 and 30min to swap them over. Granted the kits won't stay looking fresh forever. I was happy with the DIY outcome personally.
  63. RichE91

That looks sooo tight. Love it
  64. RichE91

2002 Silver EP3 - Love story in the making

Welcome in. Nice write up so far, sounds like you're doing things in a good order! :smt023
  65. RichE91

Restoring and removing scratches from FN2 speedometer

Looks good. Makes me wonder how on earth it got so scratched in the first place
  66. RichE91

TimGoj's Cosmic Ep3 - New to TRO

Welcome in! Great thread, been through it all: you're doing it all right! Seems you were lucky the dealership had no idea what they were selling! Yours suffers what mine did, mismatched colour between body and bumpers/ skirts, right PITA
  67. RichE91

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Well after almost 2 years of ownership, she is now sold! Felt like I've practically given her away due to what I took for it, but after 20k miles she has done me well. Needs some work to get through the next MOT (Airbag light at least), has some bubbling on one arch, and has quite deep scratches...
  68. RichE91

CRZ GT

My budget only caters for pre-facelift models anyway. Seemed nippy enough when I test drove one a year ago (not when in eco-mode though!) Any idea what kind of MPG you get on average?
  69. RichE91

CRZ GT

Looks great, seriously considering getting one of these currently. Can't justify the civic for a 50mile daily trip! Blue footwell lights really suit it!
  70. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

Managed the above fine, but the light comes back on - mayday. Tried a half-dozen times all with the same result
  71. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

This is why you are the best ;)
  72. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

Been a while but finally got time to re-visit this, any idea how to get to the yellow cable for the paperclip method? I've located it but no idea how to get my fingers around it. Screw underneath the fuse box allow the whole thing to drop down or is there more to it than that?
  73. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

Sensor worked, but didn't show anything airbag light related. Will try the paperclip method
  74. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

Thanks jimbo! I know shifty has one so I'll get it read today, didn't realise that would hold a code in this case!
  75. RichE91

Air bag light - EP3

Hey guys. :smt100 Got the Airbag light on, none of the older threads asked it the way I'm going to. If there is genuinely a problem with my airbags, and I reset the light using the fuse/paperclip method, will the light come on again or simply stay off? I've checked the cables under the seat /...
  76. RichE91

The Bikerat

Who doesn't like a broad with perky tatas on the side of a Micra? :lol: Just the other side to do now?
  77. RichE91

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Top class DIY :smt023
  78. RichE91

The Bikerat

I thought of your car when I saw this last week: [/URL]:D by Grant Richardson, on Flickr[/IMG]
  79. RichE91

The Bikerat

I'm expecting this covered in manga :lol:
  80. RichE91

The Bikerat

These things are like a go-kart, got a friend who recently went through a phase of owning these. Excited to see what you do with it :lol:
  81. RichE91

Mr_gangrel's 229bhp Nurburgring Nordschleife track weapon. Looking for another CTR

Welcome in, loved the video. Overlay was great. How many laps have you done? Looks like you know it well. Get some decent pictures up :)
  82. RichE91

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

Hope you enjoy it buddy. Looks cracking!
  83. RichE91

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Big and Little (y) symmetry is a good thang
  84. RichE91

Teal and gold errr day
  85. RichE91

Honestly love this car, its perfect. I bet it makes you smile everytime you see it! Were you saying a while back you were going to change the hardtop?
  86. RichE91

EP3 About to buy an ep3 - advice?

I was totally naive when buying my premier grey 55' plate EP3. Wasn't untill looked a few weeks later that I saw similar cars for at least a grand left. Depends how much you want it RIGHT now I guess but that is top money.
  87. RichE91

This guy :lol:
  88. RichE91

EP3 NHB Type-R

I have a problem today. I'm totally retarded.
  89. RichE91

EP3 NHB Type-R

Same! Quite XXR-ish
  90. RichE91

Insurance for supercharged CTR

You know I was looking at this thinking NYA doesn't even have a CTR now too when I commented. Derp.
  91. RichE91

Now I'm super confused haha. Maybe the guy that was spamming threads commented before me? Confused AF hahaha
  92. RichE91

Front looks epic. Coming round to the plate too haha
  93. RichE91

Brentacre probably worth a try. Not that my car is mod'd or SC'd but heard good things there
  94. RichE91

EP3 Advice needed with new car purchase please

The way prices have gone with EP3's recently I would try to avoid spending close to 5k on one. Depends what your using it for though I guess!
  95. RichE91

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Pretty sure undertaking somebody on the hard shoulder would count as 'negligent' as its dangerous driving at the very least.
  96. RichE91

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

Bloody heck mate, just had a gander at this thread. You know your cleaning, that red one came up ACE! What's the average time you spend doing all that?
  97. RichE91

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

I imagine you'd probably need dash cam footage to even have a chance of that working, still worth a punt in the dark though
  98. RichE91

EP3 Newbie - Just Sayin' Hello!

Best colour :)
  99. RichE91

EP3 Newbie - Just Sayin' Hello!

Good evening and welcome! Whap some photos up! Where you hailing from?
Back