• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Fuller_R

2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 - R number was - 42350

thanks for thank Nick!! a great link, I hadn't used that one on the Gov website, but did another check on the same site. I had Italic numbers or something back in the day or thicker letters I cannot remember. TBH at 80,177 miles currently I may just look to buy a any cosmic Premier edition...
  2. Fuller_R

Can you still do that then Nick or has this option now been stopped? I've know idea where in the UK she'd be...
  3. Fuller_R

Still on the look for her, no joy whatsoever... shes alive a kicking as she's been re taxed and new MOT too
  4. Fuller_R

HAHA I know it's been taxed :) Registration number: DV06 HTT✔ Taxed Tax due: 01 May 2016 ✔ MOT Expires: 05 November 2015 New keepers must get tax before using the vehicle. If you have taxed, made a SORN or had a MOT it can take up to...
  5. Fuller_R

Hello All. I want to track down my old car and see what shape she's in and possibly look to buy her back (that's if she for sale and not been crashed) I joined about 7/8 years ago when I owned my 2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 reg plate DV06 HTT in cosmic grey, R number was -...
  6. Fuller_R

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Nice one Chris, so very cool cleaning going on there, also loving the effort put in on the seat :cool:
  7. Fuller_R

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Looks a mint DC5, Can't wait until 15th!!! :twisted:
  8. Fuller_R

i've been spoon sold!

where is that £638 spoon quote from mate?? i want spoon system!!:twisted:
  9. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

OK, so why you get harnesses then............:smt047
  10. Fuller_R

Is this any good?

you got any pics mate?? where you buy it from?? cost?? what made you buy ITG Maxogen over the other 2? Sorry for the 1000's questions
  11. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

As long as they stop my head smashing the Screen then there "cool" in my book :lol: I think there smart, where sells these......?
  12. Fuller_R

gruppe m or ARC

yeh ive heard more about gruppe m than ARC's but still unsure, ive seen 2/3 gruppe m's on here for sale but youve got to be QUICK :lol:
  13. Fuller_R

gruppe m or ARC

so then mate what did you buy?? gruppe m or ARC........................ Im asking because im interested and because i cant make my mind up neither :lol:
  14. Fuller_R

Is this any good?

what are tho pro's and con's of ARC KIT AND GRUPPE M?? thanks Fuller
  15. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

Yeh that's what i reckon i will do, at first they will fell different but after a while i will get used to them :D So i reckon i will go for Takatas, where is cheaper than vtec direct?? they want £400 for harnesses plus £100 for gel pads :eek: is anyone looking to sell theirs???
  16. Fuller_R

where's my vtec gone??

Classic :lol: but very doubtful :twisted:
  17. Fuller_R

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I was and have been looking for the same thing Chris
  18. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

thanks for the heads up, ;)
  19. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

You got any pics Dynax....?? :smt047 as for the above post from you guys, thanks for the feed back I know they are ment for the track but I do really like the idea of harnessess but dont fancy parting with the rear seats............... (yet :twisted: )
  20. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

Right then... does anyone know if there are 4 point harnessess that will fit directly for the Prem Edition Ep3 seats? BUT I don't want them to obsruct the rear seats! As may need to use them ;) Help needed, and pics welcome Cheers Fuller
  21. Fuller_R

:eek: £400 pair harnesses and £98 pair pads but they are mint!! :twisted:
  22. Fuller_R

Gruppe M Fitted Today!!!

Thats the spirit bro ;)
  23. Fuller_R

car looks sweet in the pics, but didnt read through all 27 lol but lush TAK harnesses where you get them from buddy??!! price?? you got any up to date pics of the car mate??!!
  24. Fuller_R

Gruppe M Fitted Today!!!

Cheers mate ;) You know me Norton, I did sat after the wedding i'd get a Type R but look what happened PMSL!!! :lol: I will buy on for sure but if the price is going good then may get one before wedding, if not then after. So then anyone selling one................. LOL
  25. Fuller_R

Gruppe M Fitted Today!!!

Right then after seeing that vid I want one!!! :twisted: where is the best place / cheapest price youve guys know of and is UK based........... Cheers Fuller
  26. Fuller_R

rbc intake

Took the words right from me there mate, I can't see that panels will ever out perform Inductions :evil:
  27. Fuller_R

My Black DC5

A really sweet example of a DC5, Really looks stelth :twisted:
  28. Fuller_R

S2000 & NSX Carlsberg don't make threads.....

:eek: Theres a few there that I'd be proud to own!!
  29. Fuller_R

ep3 mats

lol yeh i see that but it wasn't on my list m8, so thats cool, lol im after the * Real Carbon Center Console & Inserts ( NOT jdm as it was a one off ) - £170 * Carbon Parcel Shelf (same as above, on off) - £150 ive PM him so wait and see :twisted:
  30. Fuller_R

ep3 mats

LOL!!! yeh ive PM darren about a few bits he is selling and my cash is better spent on CF bits etc than mats lol
  31. Fuller_R

ep3 mats

thanks gents UNIT 8 IT IS!!
  32. Fuller_R

ep3 mats

where can you get the RED ONES from as ive a prem edition on 2006 ep3 and want / NEED as set of red ones!!!! cash waiting new or 2nd hand!!
  33. Fuller_R

My Supercharged Type R

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: LOOKS SWEET!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  34. Fuller_R

advice

M8 you got a link to a site that sells the GRUPPE M and the newer J's kit?? ive not seen it the J's kit
  35. Fuller_R

advice

HEATSOAK :eek: **** that then PSML!! AEM CAI V1 LONG ARM it will be!! So any 1 want 2 sell me one........................:smt047
  36. Fuller_R

advice

THAT USED TO RAOR MARTY!!! :twisted: Yeh you had the V1 right................?! whats the new V2 like tho ya know NORTS?!
  37. Fuller_R

Your AEM questions answered.

ok long arm kit, but what you think about the V2 kit? gd or not as gd as what you got
  38. Fuller_R

yeh i only getting AEM but whats the difference between short arm kit and long arm kit beside the price? long arm kit sits low down near arch/front bumper short arm kit sits where..........?? back of engine bay near windscreen?
  39. Fuller_R

advice

right ive new on here and this will prob show that lol BUT whats the difference between the AEM SHORT AND LONG KIT, where they sit in the engine bay? and is it worth getting the long arm kit and not the short. vice virsa
  40. Fuller_R

what price is the long arm one m8??
  41. Fuller_R

horn

I agree, its ****!!. It's so bad that i just don't use it :lol:
  42. Fuller_R

Sukhi my EG5 Pic Heavy

Y did i say anything ](*,)
  43. Fuller_R

Sukhi my EG5 Pic Heavy

I must admit i noticed to french knicks :smt047 very nice............and the car
  44. Fuller_R

S2000 & NSX New toy...

YEH NORTS!!!!! :twisted: I remember when you took me out in the wet :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!! no **** lol, enjoy the car m8 there SWEET!!
  45. Fuller_R

advice

thanks NORTS
  46. Fuller_R

advice

how much it a Gruppe 'M induction kit?? where do you recommend i get one from?? do they ever come up for sale on here?? 1000 Questions i know soz! Cheers Fuller
Back