• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Leooo

Inbox messages wont go away!

Hi all, I've emptied all my inbox messages and none are shown there. But there's a message saying a have 89 out of 100 messages then an empty folder button. If I press it they still stay! So frustrating. Anyone know how to empty all of them?
  2. Leooo

FN2 Jump for EP3 to FN2 Mugen 200

Hi all, Does anyone think the jump from an EP3 to an FN2 is a good idea. I was thinking Championship White FN2 or FN2 Mugen 200 - Money depending of course.. Anyone have any pointers or recommendations. Any pictures would be nice too :D Cheers, Lee
  3. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Hi all, I quick enquiry more than anything. I have the paint to paint my engine cover. Will I need to scratch off the standard red paint that Honda use to cover it and is there anything I should know in terms of removing and re-fitting, any trade secrets or anything? I know I need some new...
  4. Leooo

Big Service 36000 miles (ish)

Hi all, I'm appealing for the eternal knowledge that's on this forum! I am due to have my service done as it's massively overdue. I've changed the oil and the brakefluid pads discs and brake lines. My brake reservoir is fine and full up but there's another larger reservoir to the left of...
  5. Leooo

Brake stuff

How many litres of motul 5.1 do I need when replacing old fluid for my big brake kit being fitted? Also is there any gain with zinc coated braided goodridge hoses as oppose to normal stainless steel ones? Cheers, Lee
  6. Leooo

Goodridge Braided Hoses & Motul 5.1 Fluid Question

Hi all, I was wondering how much of the Motul 5.1 Brake Fluid I needed for going to a DC5 Brembo setup. This is what Im going to order as Im positive its the right one: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-893-motul-dot-51-brake-fluid-long-life-100-synthetic.aspx But need to know how much of it I...
  7. Leooo

Suspension drop - drivers side..

Hi all, was at work today and have noticed the drivers side suspension is sitting about half an inch to an inch lower than the front passengers side.. Has anyone else had this problem? I will book my car into Honda for them to do a service with 34k on the clock and get them to look at my...
  8. Leooo

Rota Torques..

Hi all, Looking at the pictures below I have fallen in love with the Rota Torques but I dont know if they are the drift series or the normal lightweight series.. any ideas? Im after 17 inch alloys and want to keep the normal width. Anyone have the measurements? Any good places to buy cheap? I...
  9. Leooo

Detail of a Boxster! Super Clean!

Hi all, Although the Boxster is not my cup of tea I was asked to give one a thorough going over. I thought I would post this for you reflection nuts! Right in terms of products I have some good stuff but in terms of cleanliness some of you guys might laugh! Im still awaiting to be paid by...
  10. Leooo

White JDM 2004 CTR? That's a new one!

http://mobile.pistonheads.com/sales/1589570.htm hi all, just looking through some ctr adverts for the good deals and steals thread and come accross the above. It's not a good deal I was just curious as I ddnt think they did a white jdm beyond 2002. This is a 2004 facelift. As if that wasn't...
  11. Leooo

Arrrghh Which Headunit?

Ok, As simple as this sounds it isn't as easy at is looks. Im after a head unit that is grey to match the colour of the centre console in my EP3. Im also looking for one that has the same colour lights to match the dials. Am I being a tad too hopeful lol.. The headunit must be USB. Can anyone...
  12. Leooo

Leooo's Milano Premmmmmm... Nicely Sized Update Page 5

I took these with a few mates today, SLR ones are to come on Thursdays Meet at Wembley Retail Park (http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?67856-Wembley-Retail-meet-01-04-2010-(Opposite-Wembley-stadium) I feel the CTR needs a carbon engine and rocker cover to match the Gruppe M.. oh...
  13. Leooo

Warming up.. And oil!

Hi all, just a quickie. I have noticed a couple of people mention that letting the car sit to warm up is a bad idea. I wanted to know how true this is as I've always been told that letting the car warm up even for a minute will help make parts last longer etc. Is it best to start the car...
  14. Leooo

Squeaky seats

Hi all, I have fitted some anniversary recaros to my civic and the drivers one squeaks. The drivers or squeaks a little when u get in and out but I love how they look and feel.. I don't suppose there's a way to get rid of the sqeak is there? I have tightened all the bolts but it sounds like it's...
  15. Leooo

Milano Premier Purchased! Pictures NOW HERE!! Page 3, 7 & 8!!!

Hi all, I finally picked up the Milano Premier :rolleyes: after much waiting and expense! I had to travel up to Cumbria from Kent and was a 14-15 hour drive round trip with an overnight stay in a Travel Lodge.. Was well worth it though. Came with 33,000 miles and just had MOT and tax put on :D...
  16. Leooo

Red engine 'socks'

Hi all :) I'm after engine dress up items.. I'm particularly after red engine 'socks' to help stop fluids spilling but I was after them in red! I can only find blue, orange and black ! I've checked funky power and some other sites with no luck! Anyone bought these before? Cheers lee
  17. Leooo

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra DC5 Seats in an EP3 - Straight swap?

Hi all, I would like the integra dc5 red recaros in my soon to be purchased premier ep3, anyone know if theyre a straight swap, cheapest set ive found is 750 :) Cheers, Lee
  18. Leooo

Gruppe Prices and locations to buy?

Hi everyone, Whats the going rate for a gruppe M nowadays? Where can I get one from fitted included etc. Thanks Lee
  19. Leooo

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra C or B Pack

Hi all, Im considering the integra as ive had a ctr before.. whats the difference between the b and c packs.. any ideas for value prices..? Cheers Lee
  20. Leooo

Good News.. Returning to the Red 'H'.. Prices??

Hi All, Ive sold the skyline and am buying a premier milano red ep3 type r! Im soo excited to be back in the honda! Anyone got any ideas on the price I should be paying for a 55 plate final edition facelift in red.. about 35,000 to 55,000 miles?
  21. Leooo

fitting a front grille ep3

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to fit a mugen front grille please? Cheers lee
  22. Leooo

Shocks and springs

Can some one please advise where i can get shocks and springs for my 2005 EP3 civic, im having trouble finding some for a half decent price. Many thanks, Lee
  23. Leooo

Engine Hosing/Tubing

Hi all, ive decided to make me engine bay al lovely with some engine hosing. So far i have come accross SFS Performance (http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/prod_carkits.asp?make=honda) but already have a new air induction pipe for my CPL induction kit, although the pipe is black it still looks...
  24. Leooo

Member Number?

Hiya, im ordering some oil from an affliate of this website Opie Oils and they are asking for my member number to this website. Does anyone know where i can find it please. Many thanks in advance. Leooo ___________________________________________________________ Cosmic EP3 Facelift, CPL...
  25. Leooo

DC5 Brakes on CTR EP3

Do the Brembo DC5 brakes fit straight onto a Civic Type R EP3 2005 Plate? Please advise Thanks, Lee
  26. Leooo

Cams/Supercharger - So confused

Hi all, Ultimately, my aim is toto supercharge my car (o5 plate CTR - 24,000miles) (like in 6 to 10 months) but want to build up my car before then so its ready to have a SC 'bolted on' Im set on the jackson racing SC as ive heard all good things about them. Cams however im a bit stuck...
  27. Leooo

h fitment for 05 plate headlights.

Hi all, looking to get hids but don't know what h fitment my bulbs / headlights are. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance. Lee
  28. Leooo

Dilemma.

HI all,m ive finally made the decision with a change of job to 'go for it' on my civic. Firstly, handling. I wanted to lower the car (EP3 2005) and found the following srpings http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_detail.php?prodID=57927 but thought that they would need shocks...
  29. Leooo

window screen sticker?

any thoughts on what i could have? i was thinking part makers like mugen n spoon but actually need the parts first lmao, open to ideas though
  30. Leooo

Oil Brand CTR 05 Plate

Hi peeps, just to confirm it is 5w40 that goes into the Type R isnt it? castrol full synthetic? Let me know cheers. Lee
  31. Leooo

How do I change CTR gear gaiter?!

Hi all, I can't seem to get the gear gaiter off, i got a red alcantra gear gaiter but don't want to break the one i got lol.. can anyone advise?
  32. Leooo

Standard air box fins & removal

Hi all, i heard that removing the fins in the standard air box of the 2000 to 2005 CTR EP3 with an aftermarket air filter will increase bhp!? I understand the concept of cold air and increased air flow benefiting the engine etc but cant imagine to see noticable power increases. I didnt want to...
  33. Leooo

Which Air Filter for 05 Plate CTR

Hi guys, Ive got money to burn and want to get an air filter for my CTR ep3. Has any one got any recommendations? Ideally wanted to get a v-tec controller too - can any one recommend any places local to kent to get one fitted and the prices i should be looking at etc - any known problems with...
  34. Leooo

Air Filters

Hi guys, Ive got money to burn and want to get an air filter for my ep3. Has any one got any recommendations? Ideally wanted to get a v-tec controller too - can any one recommend any places local to kent to get one fitted and the prices i should be looking at etc - any known problems...
Back