• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. devil84

Engaging reverse gear issues

Hi guys, I recently had a new clutch put in as the previous clutch was a toda hi power clutch and overkill for uk roads. Anyway recently I have noticed that it can very difficult to engage reverse. Don't get me wrong sometimes it slips into reverse first time but too many times over the last...
  2. devil84

FN2 - HKS HIPERMAX COILOVERS - HELP PLEASE!

Hi guys, I have hks hipermax 3 coilovers on my fn2. (it came with the car) I am finding the ride a bit firm when paired up with my rages.. does anyone know where it adjusts to soften the damping, and what tool I would need for the hks hipermax 3 coilovers. Can anyone give me a dummy's...
  3. devil84

Help, all of the speedo light and centre console light as gone all of a sudden

Help guys, as per the title, all the lights on my centre console and speedo have gone at once. Previously, some of the buttons on centre console light would go, but not all at the same time along with the speedo? Concidence? Is is a common fuse? Please help a member in need.
  4. devil84

Scan Guage 2 - is it possible to view AF ratio

Hi, Quick question to you guys: I have just recently bought a Scan Guage II ( i got version 3.17), and from what I understand, there is an option via X-Guage to add more sensors on. The specifc sensor I want Scanguage to read is teh Air Fuel Ratio. As you can see, there is a host of codes here...
  5. devil84

HELP - MOT

Hi guys, I was wondering whether you can help. My car failed the MOT yesterday due to "offside and nearside (brake) cable having restricted free movement" I went this to get this diagnosted, and the (independent) garage advised me that the caliper arm is not resting where it should when the...
  6. devil84

225/40/17

This is quite a rare size and is not available I saw this from bridgetoe... http://lovetyres.com/tyre/Bridgestone-Potenza-S02/225-40-17 Pretty much keeps the rolling radius the same, but a lot wider,,,, what do you guys think?
  7. devil84

ITG Vs TEG M/ 6bhp down but better?

Okay, today I made the trip to Eurospec to get my K100 tweaked specifically for my mods. I previously bought a second hand K100 that was already mapped (to a different car) by Eurospec (235bhp) with near identical mods to mine, with the main exception of Teg M against my ITG Maxogen kit. Off the...
  8. devil84

Removing ecU.

Okay, Is it easy to remove the old ecU? Found this on ctro Are the plugs hard to pull?? Is it fiddly? Anyone got any tips? Worried I would chop something in the midst of removing the ecU..... Can I just unplug by pulling?
  9. devil84

AME dyno tuning.

Hi, Anyone used these guys before? http://www.advancedme.co.uk/AME/Dynotuning.html
  10. devil84

Exhaust mani fitting

Apart from the header itself, do people buy some new exhaust gaskets? And if so, how many? Or can I use my existing gaskets on Oem Mani.
  11. devil84

RBC intake manifold noise?

Do most people take this to a garage to fit or do they fit themselves? It seems to be a labour intensive task compared to the header say, so labour bill racking up. Anyone help me?
  12. devil84

Mapping question

Hi guys, as some of you may know, the K100 group buy is coming to an end soon, and soon will come a point where I will need to discuss with the mapper regarding what i want out of the tune. So I am armed with at least some knowledge before I am in that position, is there anything I need to...
  13. devil84

Oem cat restrictive? Solution.....

Guys, what you think of this standalone japspeed sprts cat designed to fit Oem manifold and catback. 179 for the sports cat, 288 with the manifold!! Posted on the ctro forum.
  14. devil84

Rear lower tie bar

Anyone got these? Looks quite good, I got a jdm arb, how does it bolt on? Worthwhile mod? Bling mod rather than performance I understand, tegiwa selling these for around 70 quid.
  15. devil84

Tool set

I want to get involved in doing more DIY stuff on the car such as brakes etc and want the essentials tools and especially those tools that are not obvious but would be very useful when car is in bits etc and I need to undo a damn bolt or something. Would rather invest once well rather than...
  16. devil84

Trolley Jack 3pc kit £40 Halfords

Will this do the job to do simple tasks on car, ie change wheels, brakes etc. http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_817643_langId_-1_categoryId_255207 Recommendations apppreciated,
  17. devil84

Rota wheel nuts (help please)

Hi, I want to take my rota wheels off (normally garage done it for me), but the wheel nuts fit is very snug with the alloy. Please can somone point me to the right direction in respect of what long reach socket I would need (preferably from Halfords) Would it be a 17mm or 19mm long reach socket?
  18. devil84

** NEW OEM STYLE BACKBOX ** WITH VIDEO!

Right, just got an OEM style backbox, but with 2.5inch bore, twin 3inch pipes mated to a supersprint silenced B pipe and the exhaust note is perfect! Deeper and louder, but no way near N1!!, plus retains the OEM look. OEM SIDE BY SIDE BORE SIZE NEW BACKBOX ON CAR (VIDEO BELOW) Moving...
  19. devil84

Kpro3??

Anyone heard of this? http://www.cplracing.co.uk/
  20. devil84

Piper Manifold now got it, what now? 26 /3/12

Couple of questions: 1) Approx how many hours would this take to change over at a garage? 2) Would there be anything else I would need apart from K100 ie front JDM ARB 3) Will exhaust note be a lot deeper? (already have a supersprint catback) 4) Is it best to get the RBC inlet before...
  21. devil84

Double Din HEad Unit

This DD HU looks alright for the price.. what do you think? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330651638749&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_11007wt_1165&clk_rvr_id=310986152172
  22. devil84

Chat box/room?

Hi is it feasible to have like a live chat room here like they do on the r32 forum.
  23. devil84

Feedback system

Hi mods are there any plans to introduce a feedback system on here for trading? like you have on ebay and ctro etc I done a quick search, but could not see anything....
  24. devil84

BuddyClub Rear Camber Arms

Hi, I am getting my car lowered 20mm front and 15mm rear, so now I need some rear adjustable camber arms. I am thinking of getting a Buddyclub one, but I am hearing stories that they only adjust to -0.8 camber? Is this true?? My car has already had a FRSU done by ABP last year on standard...
  25. devil84

rattle from somewhere near door tweeter but not sure?

Hi, to put this into context, I had my ICE professionally installed two years ago and everything was fine until about 6 weeks ago when my right car tweeter starts to crackle (it is comingf from the tweeter area but not 100% sure). However, it only crackles when the car is going over bumpy...
  26. devil84

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

Hi, found this on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Pro-Ki ... 2a0f5bf5cb but more the point, they are doing 50% off their tracking and fitting. I enquired about the tracking, and that does mean adjusting the camber (and therefore full geo) they said, give them settings and they will...
  27. devil84

exhaust bore size

Is there any issues with mating a 2in inlet backbox to a 2.4in b pipe. or is best to keep bore size consistent all the way through ie 2.4 and 2.4 Trouble is - there is not many 2.4 inch backbox around, all 2.5inch backbox. I heard if you go bigger - you loose back pressure and therefore lose...
Back