• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. O

It's gotta go.......

Mine went today as well. I know its only a piece of metal but I felt really sad to see it being driven away, never to be seen or driven by me again. :(
  2. O

lol where is my cd changer ??

Yup, thats the one I have.
  3. O

My newest toy

Looking good. 8) How come atr's dont have a red H on the front? :?
  4. O

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

The descriptions of the new CTR are just getting better and better ....and all of them are true! :lol:
  5. O

Stolen from t'other forum: http://blog.autobytel-japan.com/news/index.php?itemid=1228
  6. O

=D> Yeah, we can get a good luck at the car then.
  7. O

Are you insane!!!? :shock: :lol:
  8. O

:lol: Thats a great way of putting it!
  9. O

Now that is nice. 8) If only the new CTR were to look like that..... :cry:
  10. O

Greenlight (yep another one! :) )

Yep...can't remember what the quote was but it wasn't as cheap as GL. Anyway, I've acccepted the quote they've given me now and paid for it! There's no going back now, lol. :lol:
  11. O

I tried A-Plan and Adrian Flux and all the other recommended ones as well....none of them came close to Greenlight though. It's mad how different the quotes are that people are getting.
  12. O

I was with black horse last year, paying around the £870 mark with £150 excess. Their renewal quote for me this year only went down to £850. :? I tried Greenlight last year but they said they couldn't offer a quote because my postcode was a high risk one (CF). So, I decided to give...
  13. O

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

Cheers for that mate. I'm away at the moment so when I get home next week I might look into getting it sorted! :smt023
  14. O

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Thats a good comparison! Very true! :lol: :D
  15. O

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

I'm going back to Ireland for a week next week. I'm taking the CTR with me and will be filling up over there with VPower! :D Perfect for blasting through the Irish countryside! 8)
  16. O

I'm also pi$$ed off because I was gonna go out for a blast in the car just before it happened, but I got distracted by something on the telly. If I'd gone out it wouldn't have happened! Doh! I can't see me forking out to get it done in the near future to be honest. I've just had to fork out...
  17. O

Good idea there! :lol: Little gob$hite!
  18. O

Well, he was kinda grassed up by his mates. But in the time it all happened he could've have done a runner I suppose..... Right. Just went to the address he gave me.... Surprise surprise, the house number he gave me doesnt exist!! :x I asked an old lady in the street, and she said that...
  19. O

Yeah, I'm tending to think they'll tell me to fook off as well. :( But, it's worth a shot. I'm gonna pop over there later and see what they have to say (if it is indeed their address). The damage isn't massive, but thats beside's the point. I want my car to be perfect like. :x Does...
  20. O

Yesterday I had some kids knock on my door. When I answered they pointed out another kid and told me that he had thrown a stone and dented my car!!!! I ran out in my bare feet to have a look, and sure enough on the rear quarter panel on the driver's side theres a dent and some chips!! :smt013...
  21. O

Scuttle Panel and Side-Skirt not flush

Still haven't got round to phoning any other dealers. :oops: Have had stuff on. I'm going to perservere with this though. If I don't get any joy with any dealers I'll give Honda UK a ring to see what they say. :-k
  22. O

Air Con Cleaner

It smells of citrus for about a day I think. After that the car just smells fresh and clean. No more damp sock smell.
  23. O

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Gripz are charging me £360 for 4 Bridgestones fitted and balanced. Thats the cheapest I could find 'round here. Tyres are on order at the mo'. (Rang Trealaw Tyres as per my above post and unfortunately their prices have gone up to £105 per tyre. :roll: )
  24. O

Cheers Rich. 8) I'll give them a ring tomorrow and will try my best! :D
  25. O

Hmm.....I thought Bassetts in Bridgend were alright until today. Was a bit pi$$ed off to be honest. I mean I really cant see how the skirt and scuttle panel wouldn't be covered under warranty. I wouldn't class them as wear and tear items like brakes, discs, tyres, etc. :roll: The problems...
  26. O

Hmm...I haven't got much of a choice of dealers near me. There's Ryland Honda in Cardiff. I've heard bad things about them. The problem Regan had with his brakes was dealt with by them. :roll: And there's Bassetts in Swansea, who I'm guessing will be pretty much the same as their...
  27. O

I went to the dealers today to have my wheel alignment checked as I was a bit wary of my tyre wear. Anyway, the alignment was all within spec apparently. While I was there I asked them to have a look at the scuttle panel on the passenger side as it's coming away from the window slightly. I...
  28. O

Air Con Cleaner

I've just got back in from havin a blast in the CTR. I'm sure the aircon is cooler now since I used that stuff?! :? Probably all in my head though! :lol: :smt101
  29. O

Air Con Cleaner

My air con has been smelling for a little while now whenever I switch it off. A horrible musty smell. :freak: So I decided to buy one of those air con cleaners off ebay for £8 or so (e.g...
  30. O

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

MUXY, before you book in with them, try Trealaw Tyre Services Ltd The Garage, Brithweunydd Rd, Tonypandy, Mid Glamorgan CF40 2PB Tel: 01443 440831 I had my tracking checked ther a couple of months ago and I mentioned that I'd be needing new tyres soon. The blokey said off the top of his...
  31. O

CTR smoked!!

Hmmm....looks like I'll never be taking my CTR to Ryland after reading this. Bassetts in Bridgend seem to be OK. They're certainly cheaper than Ryland as well.
  32. O

Forum Stickers - Applying them!

Good job! :D Yeah, it looks a bit lob-sided like that. Glad I put it where I did then! :D
  33. O

Yep, I see what you mean, lol. Not sure how it would have looked if I had made the 'R' the centre though. :? Someone do a photochop! :lol:
  34. O

Clay attempt No:1 Saturday hopefully, any tips?

Yep, they're :sheep: for our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Damn, I'll still buy all their products though! :lol:
  35. O

:lol: Thats apt for me then! Looking at it now do some of the letters look wonky? :? Ah, its fine! :D
  36. O

Right, I've done it and am well chuffed! It really sets the car off I think, and hopefully it will point any non forum members, or members from the Dark Side to join! :wink: Many thanks to Mook for the sticker! :smt023
  37. O

Cheers mate! Will give it a go tonight. Best clean the rear windscreen first though! :D
  38. O

I found this on a Meguiars website: It's still a little vague tho.
  39. O

Today I recieved a forum url sticker (external) for my rear window off Mook. Its to go beneath my wiper. Just wondering what the best way to stick it on is! :oops: I thought all the letters would be stuck to each other but they're not! Is it a matter of carefully making sure that each...
  40. O

Doesn't the NXT wash not touch the wax?
  41. O

Did mine on the weekend for the first time. Wasn't quite sure what to expect and was worried I'd damage the paint! :oops: As a result I was generous with the detailer. It didn't help when the sun decided to come out and shine directly on my car! I ended up using a WHOLE bottle of detailer as a...
  42. O

Megs Carpet Cleaner - Instructions needed

:smt075 lol.
  43. O

Ah, excellent site that! Will have a look on there now! Cheers matey! :D
  44. O

I bought some Megs carpet cleaner, but have just noticed that the instructions arent stuck to the bottle. Doh! :roll: Would anyone be able to give me a brief summary of them? Its just that I dont want to ruin my mats, etc! Cheers, Ollie!
  45. O

Engine Cutting out

Yep, got it done under Warranty. Still got a year of it left thankfully. I hear throttle bodys aren't cheap!
  46. O

Engine Cutting out

That's kinda what happened with mine. The revs would go well low and then the engine would die. Embarassing when you don't realise and then go to drive off and.....nothing. :oops:
  47. O

Engine Cutting out

Throttle body was replaced about a month ago. Car seems perfect now - no more cutting out! 8) However, it does seem to be using more oil now. :?
  48. O

As often the case.....

Did mine on Friday. Went out for a blast yesterday and the front of the car was covered with dried on dead bugs! :evil:
  49. O

Engine Cutting out

Cheers Mate. I might mention that to them. They've got the throttle body in for me, so I'll probably see how that fares first.
  50. O

Engine Cutting out

This has only happens on the odd occasion (possibly about 5 times in the year I've had the car), but sometimes when I'm slowing the car to a stop it will just cut out. I'll put my foot back down on the accelerator pedal to go, but then realise the engine is off and have to turn the key again...
  51. O

Electric Shocks :smt026

Whats the overall advantage of an earthing kit then? (I know I should do a search but am feeling lazy, so feel free to tell me where to go if you want, lol.)
  52. O

Thats what I was thinking as well.
  53. O

:lol: It must be my nylon pants, lol. Thats probably why any server I touch in work seems to go pop! :lol:
  54. O

Mad, somone else on the 'other' forum has just posted about having these shocks too! Glad it's not just me. http://civictype-r.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=95189
  55. O

Will try and remember that! :D
  56. O

Lately I've been having electric shocks when getting out of the CTR after a run. It happens as I'm closing the door....you can even hear the zap! Anyone else get this? Is it something to be concerned about? :smt017
  57. O

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

F**king disgusting. The back end looks like it weighs a ton on its own. :smt088
  58. O

How often do you guys top your oil up.

I expected to use loads round here Yowser, what with tearing up and down all these hills/mountains round here! :twisted:
  59. O

How often do you guys top your oil up.

Same here. Hardly used any oil at all.
  60. O

Creaking when parking/manouvering.....

My second service this coming Friday. I've got creaky steering syndrome as well. :smt118 Looks like my struts will prob have to be sorted too.
  61. O

Request of GruppeM owners

What about the gap between the windscreen? And the difference in colour between plastics? Just wondering if it looks toss like. You got any pics of it mate? PS where abouts you located?
  62. O

Ta for the offer MrZippo! From what Paul said I thought you worked somewhere local fitting mods. :) Either GruppeM or Mugen I'm after. Would prob prefer the GruppeM. Its just the dodgy fitting I'm concerned about. To be honest, I'd prob give it a go myself. Doesnt seem too complicated. Am...
  63. O

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

March 04 18,200 miles
  64. O

Hey there! So you're Mr Zippo! :smt006 Do you fit mods then?
  65. O

Who is this Mr Zippo then?
  66. O

Has anyone got any close up pics of the supplied Cowl fitted? Its just that reading about all the poor fitting (ie the gap between the window etc) I'd like to se exactly what people are talking about. Cheers, Ollie.
Back