• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stew

FK8 Anyone touched up their brembos?

Jumping in on this as my 'new to me' DC5 Brembo's have not been looked after well. The outer surface areas have lost their lacquer and gone semi pink with it. So Halfords red brake caliper paint is a close match??? Will give it a try when I refurb the calipers.
  2. stew

Bye Bye S2000.Hello EVO number 3 :)

Nice :)
  3. stew

CTR-T

Gotta say, that looks badass! Not sure on the headlights, but badass anyway.
  4. stew

ahyee's JDM FD Type R.

I actually like the graphics. Love the FD2's.
  5. stew

FD2 Pistonheads article on the FD2

As I said on that thread, I want one, but I don't think I could go FWD again. Despite having owned a DC2.
  6. stew

My FD2

Damn that's nice!
  7. stew

Motul Mugen Civic and others Honda's. From Holland.

Very awesome car collection you have there.
  8. stew

My 4g Prelude track car

Thinking of getting one of these Preludes. How do they feel compared to a DC2? Quite soft? Reliability, fuel economy, etc?
  9. stew

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

I had a 172 Cup, for 4 weeks. Worst driving position I've ever experienced. I'd have a DC5 over a Frenchy in a heart beat.
  10. stew

lovely s2000

Competition car insurance.
  11. stew

lovely s2000

I was paying £420 with 5 years NCB at 29 years old. Helps to shop around.
  12. stew

Suits' JDM S2000

I'm now driving a German 6 cylinder. Feels weird after the S2k for sure. I've got a bike for the rev fest though. 350/370Z FTW though.
  13. stew

Suits' JDM S2000

I love/LOVED the K&N Typhoon on my S2000. It's for sale now. But the noise it made was frakking mental. At change over it, just goes ballistic ape ****.
  14. stew

The Many Faces of my USDM EP3

Initially I didn't like it, but then it progressed and I'm quite impressed. I think it needs side skirts though, perhaps Type R ones, because the side profile looks a little lacking.
  15. stew

Back in a Honda! Finally. S2000 content...new wheels pg3

Another update- Fitted MeGan rear toe links and some front steering rack raisers/anti bump steer kit. I've also bunged some Denso tape over the outer bearings for now. I'm going to get some dust boots for the inners soon. Haven't had a full geo done yet as I'm going to change all the bushes...
  16. stew

my dc2 blog

Seeing this is making me miss my DC2 ITR. Good thread so far. Nice to see a looked after and thrashed car :)
  17. stew

Greetings from germany * Video inside Page 4 *

Enjoyed the video. what was the music track?
  18. stew

My UK DC2, Currently being resprayed Nismo Vibrant Red *Pic Heavy*

Colour looks really good.
  19. stew

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

Still think the wheels need to be spaced out a bit more, or wider wheels. Otherwise, it's still looking awesome. I spy the front headlight washer lines still in place. Any reason for them still being there? I removed mine when I got a JDM front bumper, very easy to do.
  20. stew

CTR-T

Very cool!
  21. stew

Andrew's Helise Type-R

Yes, I used to have an Elise S160 which I miss. I should never have sold it.
  22. stew

Sorry for the late reply, here's a photo as requested
  23. stew

Andrew's Helise Type-R

Hi Andrew, do you post on Seloc also? I'm still on there as stew-t. Nice HElise, even for an S2 ;)
  24. stew

Profi SPG. Love it. One of my favourite additions to the car. Buddy Club Low seat rail, allowing use of OE belts.
  25. stew

Semi update- Whilst 'detailing' the car on Saturday, I did the full job of removing the wheels and waxing them also, didn't get chance to take any pictures, but the car looked super clean. Anyway, whilst the wheels were off, I borrowed my dads big breaker bar the other week with the intention...
  26. stew

Mako's JDM [photoshoot and feature page 2]

Welcome to TRO. Nice car you have there.
  27. stew

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Need to see them on the car before I comment. Great tyres though. You might want to look into rose jointed rear toe links also(the ones at the front end of the trailing arm). The stock ones are rubber bushed and move around a fair bit. Polybushing is a good thing to do also, but don't do the...
  28. stew

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

Low enough for who? To stop you going over speed humps? No, that's not low. A decent drop. If you want more, I'm sure there are springs for that but I've never looked into ruining a car like that. lol. Wheel size, depends on what you like and what they are available in. I think if you get 9" on...
  29. stew

You can get some springs that will give you a fair drop, but you'll end up with bump steer issues and drive shaft issues. What you want/need, is the following- Springs (£200?) Front anti bump steer kit (£90)...
  30. stew

Supercharged DC5

Great looking car, nice spec and very clean. :)
  31. stew

my new honda civic type r ep3 :DDDDD

I'm dying to ask...but can you feel it in the air tonight?
  32. stew

Yeah I know...damn brake discs. It's on the list.
  33. stew

Bit of a update here. I bought a JDM front bumper a couple of months ago but decided not to fit it as the previous owner had drilled some holes in the fog light hole as an air feed. So it sat in my garage, till this weekend. I had bought on the S2Ki forum, a K&N Typhoon long feed kit for £150...
  34. stew

Just realised I wrote the wrong company name, it's gendan- http://www.gendan.co.uk/category_112.html
  35. stew

I think it's NENGUN who sell Lambda's at very good prices.
  36. stew

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

I'd guess the dazzle would stop a photoshop job, because you can't make out the lines. It'd be just a blob of colour.
  37. stew

EP3 budget track car build

Looks good mate. Shame you sold the hard top on the S2 before I had chance to buy it. Oh well. Are you keeping the S2 also?
  38. stew

Small update, Mugen Compliance bushes have arrived. Lower damper bushes have arrived. Rest of the bushes are about to be ordered. Then I'll be fitting them all, once I've bought a press, and then a Geometry setup. Nice. Might keep hold of the press, so if anyone would want ball...
  39. stew

FYI, swapping a cat over for a decat is a 30 minute job. If that.
  40. stew

Suits' JDM S2000

Suits, go on S2Ki, I started a group buy for MeisterR coilovers, nicely reduced in price. I have them on my car already, as do others. They are very good. (If I'm saying they are good, then it's true. Suspension nerd here)
  41. stew

Suits' JDM S2000

Dude, I'm 29...I'm awesome.
  42. stew

Suits' JDM S2000

What's considered an old git? Mine costs me about £450, inlcudes 5 track days.
  43. stew

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Mucho awesomenesso!
  44. stew

A lot will come with a boss welded onto the decat pipe which you screw the lambda into, as I have on mine. No ECL on.
  45. stew

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

Nice spec4. I have the same on my S2k with decat(helps with the power and the sounds very much). They do have a quiet sound at low RPM but sound fantastic at high rpm. And very light weight too. 6kgs ish. I too have noticed it sits quite low, first time I went over a hump by my local cinema I...
  46. stew

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Hopefully dearest! ;) Expensive couple of months coming(Full bush/geo/etc for the S2k) so needing extra workings. Soon though mate :)
  47. stew

Nah...
  48. stew

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/eshop/store/eshop_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1411
  49. stew

Welcome to S2k ownership Jord. It looks good. :) If you're going to buy a Tegiwa intake, email them first. You can get 10% off if you join up on another forum(for free).
  50. stew

Fitted the coilovers, Rear ride height needs to be lowered about an inch, so will do that later in the week as I had a couple of issues. Basically, who ever did the previous work of fitting the aftermarket springs, was a fucking tool! Some bolts thread were totally screwed. Front passenger side...
  51. stew

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorsport/Suspension_Steering/Rod_Ends_Bearings/Demon_Tweeks_Rod_End_Protection_Boot/1975/5935
  52. stew

Do you mean the actual ball joints on the wishbones? I've heard stuff about them. Will have a look over them when I fit the coilovers. No knocking noises at present though. If you meant the Megan links and covering them up, I already know about the covers from my Lotus ownership days. :)...
  53. stew

Spent some pocket money again Look what just arrived :)
  54. stew

No Type-R..... here is my other Honda .... boosted

That looks cool!
  55. stew

Haz's cars

That mini rocks!
  56. stew

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

I want to hate you for having such a nice car. It really is very nice!
  57. stew

My CW FD2

Very very nice. I really do like those cars.
  58. stew

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Nicely done :)
  59. stew

New engine?
  60. stew

Loving the car.
  61. stew

Simple. Most passengers I'm ever likely to take out in it would prefer the standard seat. I do still have a passenger side rail so if I ever luck upon a cheap Recaro then I might get it and see about fitting it.
  62. stew

Very different driving styles required. My first RWD car owned was an Elise, first driven was a Caterham on track. :) Where you can just floor the throttle in FWD and just deal with understeer, RWD requires some control. More rewarding though and definitely more fun on track.
  63. stew

My New Motor

I drove one of those...well I donuted one in the works car park when my ex had it on loan from some golf pro.
  64. stew

Some better pics and one of the seat
  65. stew

Just fitted my new wheels! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MswZYU6ntCM
  66. stew

My EP3 updated with pics

That's some great modding there. Those wheels, just bought them for my S2000. Hopefully arriving today. :)
  67. stew

EP3 head light issue

Car is fitted with a 6000k HID kit, when dipped beam is on, they are fine, but when switched to full beam, dipped lights go off. This shouldn't happen Any ideas of probable cause?
  68. stew

Syko's ITR DC5

That looks lovely and clean.
  69. stew

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Shocking about the geo setup issues. Some places need to be closed down for the safety of everyone. You really should mount those harnesses properly though.
  70. stew

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Liking the EP3. :)
  71. stew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLMdoXIsh9M Just fitted the decat. It sounds great in Vtec, unfortunately my friend didn't record the little blast we just did. We will do another later to get a proper sound recording. It does sound rather good now.
  72. stew

New exhaust fitted. Pretty quiet out of Vtec, sounds bassy above 6k, but not loud. Think I'm a little disappointed with the sound but I do have a decat coming which should increase the volume a bit. Massive weight saving though, stock system is 24kgs(cat back) and this is 6.5kgs.
  73. stew

J7- how much is the initial outlay for that? I'll give them a go regardless. Jay- no boost, just revs!
  74. stew

I have heard about the horror of them. I'll see what's what asap. It's home with me now. :) The drive home was fun. I have missed Vtec. If anyone knows anyone who might be interested in the wheels then let me know. They are 18" Rota D1 with pretty much brand new tyres on. There are a few...
  75. stew

As Ross says, damage wise. I have some 16" wheels going on once I've sprayed them black. I will keep an eye out for some 17" wheels though. Not sure about the bolts actually, but I know it's done little mileage recently and hope that they are not too bad. It's something I'll be looking into...
  76. stew

Sure thing Stu. You know where to find me. Harv, I know. I'm on S2ki anyway but keeping a low profile at the mo. Wheels are a bit much for my tastes, so are up for sale.
  77. stew

It's been a few years since I sold my DC2, miss Vtec, so, back to it I return. 2001 model UK car. 67000miles. Few bits n pieces on it. Hardtop also. Sat at home waiting to be fitted is a Recaro Profi SPG, Buddy Club Spec 4 exhaust, and some standard 16" wheels which are going to be painted...
  78. stew

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

I recently sold my 375bhp RX7 FD3s. Why? Fuel!. 15mpg average. Didn't matter how I drove, it just drank the super stuff. OK, it was bloody fast. Running 99spec twins, it pulled from low revs in high gear like some cars do at high revs in low gear. Would easily bounce off the limiter in 5th(170)...
  79. stew

It's not rape if you enjoy it!
  80. stew

S2000 & NSX S2k owners in/near Cambs?

I'm after a favour, I'm currently looking at S2k's or an FD3 RX7. Driven neither. Can't find any dealers local ish that has an S2k in stock. And I don't like going to a private seller with no intention of buying. I'm just wondering if there is anyone around who would be so kind as to let me...
  81. stew

doesn't stop you being a homo Jay. ;)
  82. stew

actually a jdm?

are there any red JDM models? girlfriend saw one which the advert said it was JDM but i wasn't sure.
  83. stew

Honda Elise Conversion

great build Russell. been wondering what to do with mine for a while now, friend has a Lotus special tuned VHPD, or i can go the same route as you. decisions/money...
  84. stew

S2000 09 plate.

Saw a white one in MK the other day, looked lovely in white for sure.
  85. stew

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

i still miss my DC2. but if i were to get another, it would be JDM.
  86. stew

Integra DC2 Type R

seconded. have tried all sizes. 15's are the best by far.
  87. stew

FD2 Blue FD2 discontinued

not that im in the market for a new car, but im glad they dropped the blue. imo, it was the worst colour, and the same for on the DC5. blue just didnt suit the car at all. ill even go as far as saying red isnt that great on either car also.
  88. stew

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

how are you finding the seats? comfy? supportive around the thighs?
  89. stew

new wheels

muhahhaha.:twisted: regarding the wheel nuts being coloured white- NO. my other wheels are black...
  90. stew

new wheels

get your drool buckets ready people! close up
  91. stew

EP3 Differences between the JDM and UKDM DC2

there are actually many more differences than the ones listed above, best to have a look at the actual thread- http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1193
  92. stew

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

shame my missus doesn't live in nuneaton anymore, or i'd have let you have a go in mine.
  93. stew

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

from a passengering side, the dc2 is far more fun. my friend's dc5 just didn't give me a buzz in any kind of way. driving, i'd take the dc2 every day of the year
  94. stew

Before you buy that FN2 CTR...

"hi, is that Ant at spoon europe? great, id like to buy that spoon S2000 race car you have for sale, got the money waiting right now. pick it up tonight if that's ok" then i wake up :(
  95. stew

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

paul- where did you get the shift light from?
  96. stew

My Black DC5

imo, ctr wheels dont suit it one bit. dc5 wheels are much nicer.
  97. stew

Meguiars water magnet.....

i use two megs drying towells. one for main picking up water, and the other to finish off. works well for me.
Back