• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. haggis

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

PS, this is being split of all mods! everything must sell :D
  2. haggis

brakes haven't went on fire yet :)
  3. haggis

tegiwa kit

LULZ isn't text speak...its l33tsp33k :) just wanted to clear up any confusion :D I'm thinking about a twin-throttle body setup and using a tedjywah on one side and a Gruppe-M on the other side :) or use my Tedjywah as a plant pot maybe?
  4. haggis

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

and it only costs about £52 from honda :)
  5. haggis

Whoops....will my brakes fit under my wheels?

D2 8 pots 330mm disks 17x7.5J ET38 Buddyclub P1SFII they're going in to be fitted tomorrow...and I just sort of assumed they'd fit :lol: if they don't...what 17s have good brake clearance?
  6. haggis

LOL, i hope they do catch fire...and take the car with them :lol: i'm sure that would be a good insurance claim :)
  7. haggis

cheers boyzzzz here's some more for your perusal :D cheers to Hypermedia and my mandems Gary & Martin!
  8. haggis

the standard Recaros are SHIIIIITE mate....epicly SHIIIITE :) i've since sold the seat...i think i'm going to get a buddyclub one! :)
  9. haggis

3rd Honda, First Type R!

paint the wheels Champ white...or another creamy white :)
  10. haggis

JRSC Fitting - Common Pitfalls/Problems?

hey all me and my mechanic mate will be fitting the JRSC to my EP3 at the weekend :) any common problems we should watch out for when fitting? or anything we might need that the instructions might miss out? help very much appreciated :D
  11. haggis

also. these came to go with this
  12. haggis

3rd Honda, First Type R!

decent tyres tbh, had them on my Celica i run the 912s on the EP3 and they're actually good for budgets...
  13. haggis

3rd Honda, First Type R!

i once arrived at JAE on a Friday night...at around 9pm, blasting Panjabi MC from an Integra DC1 Si.... for t eh LULZ obviously :)
  14. haggis

tegiwa kit

yeah you're probably right there...i do remember them selling quickly! :lol:
  15. haggis

tegiwa kit

maybe some guys trying to take advantage when the Yen went up against the pound or something :lol:
  16. haggis

tegiwa kit

maybe i'm mistaken, but i honestly think i would have just bought a Gruppe-M had they been that price second hand when i was looking
  17. haggis

tegiwa kit

honestly if I'd have found one at £400 when i was looking, i would have purchased it! the cheapest one i saw at the time was £440, but it was slightly damaged!
  18. haggis

tegiwa kit

when the Tegiwa first came out, the Gruppe-Ms were still fetching £550-£600 second hand...
  19. haggis

tegiwa kit

yes dyno'd at a very healthy 197.1bhp before fitting
  20. haggis

i don't do proper pics dudes...:lol: i'll get someone to take some later :)
  21. haggis

tegiwa kit

actually its 15bhp :lol: however, its still going strong after more than a year! :)
  22. haggis

cheers man i also painted the vents on the bonnet, they're now black... thought the silver looked a bit "Ripspeed" :lol:
  23. haggis

sneak peek on the VIS Racing lip better pics soon :D
  24. haggis

Insurance costs for people under 25

£ thought i'd give this a quick update my circumstances are now... 22yo license 5 years 3NCB (no accidents) "B" Rated postcode parked in driveway SDPC 5k a year limited mileage mods declared (wheels, suspension, exhaust, air filter etc) no-one named on policy 0 pts 3 years...
  25. haggis

accord type r remmaping advice and options needed

best place in scotland is Henry at Triple H performance in Dreghorn, Ayrshire do a google search for his address and phone number
  26. haggis

honestly no idea sunny... bigger brakes then more power probably!
  27. haggis

update changed my mind about fitting the final drive, so sold it on... got the LSD, JDM RARB and the polybushes all fitted...will feel much better once the alignment is all done again also discovered that one of my bilstein shockers is burst...so need to get that attended to, i'll be...
  28. haggis

tegiwa kit

i bought a tegiwa Gruppe-M copy my reasoning for doing it: I wanted a gruppe-m, but at the time...the word was that these tegiwa copies were going to be coming onto the market at a bargain price. but as ever, the general population of the forums was skeptical about the supposed gains, and...
  29. haggis

i'm employed by GE....work is such a strong word :lol: there used to be about 4! a guy at my work had one, but he emigrated to Oz...and there was a blue one kicking about aswell! oh whaaaaat! that would be brilliant :lol:
  30. haggis

ah i never even saw you either man! :lol: yeah it was MOT time :( aye good lads, its my mates uncle thats the manager is it maybole you stay?
  31. haggis

thanks man! white FD2 with black wheels by any chance?
  32. haggis

Mugen N1 or Kpro

dude, there's a tuner in Scotland you can use...Henry Roy, would save you driving all the way to TDi however he can't map the K100's, he can only do K-Pro at the moment you'd get a second hand KPro for less than the cost of a new K100... essentially yes, the K100 is a piggyback ECU, so is the...
  33. haggis

Mugen N1 or Kpro

nah the K100 just needs a tuner to remap it - it can be done as many times as you like, you just can't mess about with it yourself! some people prefer this. i reckon the mugen would probably be setup for Mugen Airbox, Mugen Manifold and Mugen Twinloop catback...i don't see it being setup for...
  34. haggis

k100 / k-pro question

1) True 2) True 3) True 4) True 5) True 6) True, however the keys might not work in your locks 7) True i bought a K-Pro where an exchange wasn't required with my own ECU, i installed it, deactivated the immobiliser, drove to honda, activated the immobiliser and told them i had changed the...
  35. haggis

Mugen N1 or Kpro

the mugen will be set for specific mods, and you'll not be able to change it if you can find out what these mods are, then it might be worth a shot if you have them...but otherwise i'd say K-Pro is the way to go (or K100 if you're on a budget and don't need the extra features of K-Pro)
  36. haggis

its a seibon one dude! not a brilliant fit as you can see from the pics, i'll have to adjust the hinges slightly, but its not OEM so it was never going to be perfect anyway
  37. haggis

ahah, gotcha now...i think i was a bit drunk when i posted that last night :lol: thanks brah!
  38. haggis

Huh? Insurance doesnt charge me for "minor" modifications like this :)
  39. haggis

bad news on the Mugen Front lip...damaged when it arrived - UPS picked it up for "inspection" so fingers crossed i'll get paid for it! I did pay extra to insure it afterall! anyway.... fitted today: Seibon Mugen Style Bonnet Seibon Mugen Style Rear Spoiler Evo Viii JDM Drivers seat with Spoon...
  40. haggis

Is the Tegiwa as loud as the Gruppe M?

LOL at the standard EP3 making 216bhp
  41. haggis

3rd Honda, First Type R!

looks tidy mate! DC2 is one Honda i'd quite like to own....just haven't gotten around to it :lol: if you're looking for a garage to get some work done, may i recommend GI Motorsport on Western Road, great guys and very knowledgeable...i normally go to them if there's anything i can't do...
  42. haggis

Opinions please TOYO PROXES T1-R or YOKO PARADAS

word filter sucks guys, the M 8 is a motorway....and censoring swear words? what are we, 4 years old?
  43. haggis

Opinions please TOYO PROXES T1-R or YOKO PARADAS

as many have said above, if you're on a budget, Falkens I've just changed onto Falkens from Toyo T1Rs and the falkens are about 10 million times better in the wet... obviously its not been dry enough recently to say how they cope in the dry, but i assume they'll be much better than the T1Rs...
  44. haggis

supercharging an ep3...worth it?

haggis an see, i can be a pedantic swine too
  45. haggis

supercharging an ep3...worth it?

gains...up to 100bhp with a decent exhaust, map and intake set you back...about £3000 if you source the above exhaust and intake second hand other mods...see above is it worth it...well in the grand scheme of things...probably not, but it depends on what you want from the car and how much you...
  46. haggis

Suits' JDM S2000

america called....they asked us to catch up
  47. haggis

Insurance costs for people under 25

22yo license 4 years 2NCB (no accidents) "B" Rated postcode parked in driveway SDPC unlimited mileage mods declared (wheels, suspension, exhaust, air filter etc) no-one named on policy 3pts (PC30, Apr 2006, £60 fine) 2 years previous history in "performance cars" (Celica GT-Four and 2.2...
  48. haggis

Tegiwa (Gruppe M)

i bought one of the very first ones that came out, since the genuine gruppe-ms were still going for like £500-550 and everyone else seemed reluctant to try them out :lol: i've not been disappointed, but had i waited, i'd have went for a genuine Gruppe-M :lol:
  49. haggis

How much does your insurance charge you when you add mod's

my insurer never charged me any extra to add any of my mods on! :D but robbed me for £190 when i had to up my annual mileage as anything over 5000 is considered unlimited
  50. haggis

K20A Engine swap...

please do bore us with the build details and pics! :D
  51. haggis

my 54 plate ctr

looked at your site and LOL'd
  52. haggis

i didn't think they did! never seen that one before...wonder what it is? i like it though :lol:
  53. haggis

i think it's just a mugen style rear...looks nice anyway
  54. haggis

yeah, hopefully have the mugen front and rear done by next week :D as for the colour code...if i knew it, i'd tell you :lol: its a custom mix is all i know! lol, i dunno what you're talking about, mine was the first in the street to be done...then 4 or 5 others chapped the door asking who...
  55. haggis

she scrubs up well...forgot how nice it looked when it was clean :lol:
  56. haggis

Supercharged DC5

can't believe you're wanting to spend all that money, then putting ROTAS on it :lol:
  57. haggis

yeah just the dirt the closest i've come to washing it was cleaning the lights, back window and number plates with a jug of water, a sponge and a bit of fairy liquid :lol: although satin black EP3 would look dynamite i think...!
  58. haggis

updates!! Toda Exhaust and manifold now fitted, along with a JDM FARB and Energy Suspension engine mount inserts! love it tbh! :D
  59. haggis

cheers folks :D just been to Honda and got all new exhaust gaskets and bolts....whole lot for £23....decent i thought!
  60. haggis

RBC ?

ahh....i just read further into it :lol: the thread saying about using a different inlet was talking about using the RSX JRSC inlet hahaha, what a total dick i am RBC for sale!
  61. haggis

RBC ?

why are people advising me against going with the RBC when i plan to supercharge my EP3?
  62. haggis

nice: i'm well on my way - just need a TODA cat back now :lol:
  63. haggis

Toda cat back but which decat??

toda manifold :)
  64. haggis

well i'll be using another basemap thats on the software more than likely....i assume there's an option in the KPro somewhere to turn it off?
  65. haggis

will i need an O2 simulator from CPL for the new manifold?
  66. haggis

Integra type r seats on a civic type r ???

this is correct alternatively, you could get Spoon/Feels/HKS rails made for the EP3 and bolt the Integra recaros to those...although they aren't cheap :O
  67. haggis

legendary wheels thread

Spoon CRZ = WIN :D also, my mates DC5 on the first page that sunny posted up with the SE37Ks looks soo f'n good in real life :D
  68. haggis

Anyone use to own my type r. Sv05

cosmic? i think i crashed that in 2007....was almost cat-b material, but managed to get it straightened out on a jig for quite cheap and sourced most of the parts cheap from breakers.... eventually sold it to a garage in Bradford for £5500 as it was unrecorded :)
  69. haggis

DC2 DB8 DC5 Will a UK Civic VTI Engine Work in a JDM DC-2

K Series > B Series
  70. haggis

Hks hi power silencer removal

the user "Lance" on Civiclife has removed the silencers on his Hi-Power, said it made a huge difference not sure if that video is his car or not :lol:
  71. haggis

DC2 DB8 DC5 Will a UK Civic VTI Engine Work in a JDM DC-2

friend of mine is in the process of building a K20 Supercharged DC2 :) the engines currently in his EG3 until such times as the Teg shell is ready :)
  72. haggis

handy advice man, cheers! only been pulled twice in 5 years driving lol :)
  73. haggis

yeah man no worries! i'll take my chances with the illegal ones, and keep a set of legal ones in my boot like i do now, and if i get pulled, play dumb and ask if i can change them at the side of the road :lol:
  74. haggis

really? my mate had an illegally spaced registration plate and asked the policeman who pulled him if it was okay to have it all together and he said he saw no problem with that... thats not to say its legal i suppose, but cheers for lookin out mate :)
  75. haggis

looks cool! but i'm quite into Red on black...we'll see how it goes :D nah it was MU10GEN that was for sale on CTRO! i got this from a private reg website :D i know the fonts illegal, but i've had illegal plates on my car for the last 8 months and never had any bother (touch wood)...and...
  76. haggis

hadn't thought of that...but being a premier, its got the red carpet too so think it would look out of place
  77. haggis

lol no worries dude :D anyway, couple of small updates: something to go nicely with my Mugen Grille, Spoiler & Exhaust: and a set of Evo VIII FQ300 Recaros (much more comfortable than the prems, and at a bargain price too) plan to recover them with red material before fitting them
  78. haggis

aw i know what it is man, just i already have KPro installed my tuner can't map K100s unfortunately and i deemed launch control a necessity because i am a HUGE chav and enjoy winding people up at traffic lights :lol: also, i'm a bit of a g33k when it comes to things like that, so being able to...
  79. haggis

yup! and obviously the KPro :D
  80. haggis

TODA mani, custom b-pipe, mugen twinloop backbox its up there somewhere irfan, 232bhp its got a map on it that comes with the KPro, RSX-Coldair-DynoTune2, but i've raised the VTEC point and put the launch control on :lol: the coilovers have been on for ages brah! keep up :P
  81. haggis

Removing rear light clusters on EP3

its harder to put it back on :lol: 3 bolts in the wheel arches 2 pop rivits either side of the towing eye 2 covered bolts next to each cluster when you open the boot...the plastic cover just pops off then the bumper slides off the mounts with a little persuasion!
  82. haggis

cheers folks! Sunny, its wound down all the way at the front, and there's still about another half an inch to play with on the back! sits perfectly imo :D cheers for the vid liam :D
  83. haggis

pics from the Rolling Road Day: i'll get the graph up once i get to work and get the scanner :D
  84. haggis

MonsterUnit MR Jdm Ctr.

85. haggis

Removing Scuttle, Removing Airbox, Fitting Tegiwa M

as HazztheJazz says, tighten everything lol but its the big silver one that holds the carbon bit to the intake bit lol it will become apparent when you look at it mate
  86. haggis

Removing Scuttle, Removing Airbox, Fitting Tegiwa M

if you've got half a clue how to use a spanner, you'll have no troubles! just make sure you tighten the big jubilee clip properly, as it can slip round and foul your shifter linkages on the gearbox :)
  87. haggis

2nd Hand Spoon Header vs Brand New Tegiwa TODA Rep Header...

top reply mate thanks! yeah, i have the Gruppe-M copy on my EP3 at the moment and its a great bit of kit for the money, and the quality is really good too but as you say, an exhaust manifold will cope with more stresses than an airbox...hopefully someone thats running a tegiwa manifold can...
Back