• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Nice. I think the front looks a lot higher than the back. Should maybe even them up? Either by raising the rear or dropping the front IMO :)

Bet it handles nicely though.

Is it because of this picture?

DSC00955.jpg

I blame the slope of the driveway, because in all of the other pics the ride height looks even.

Is it because of this picture?

DSC00955.jpg

I blame the slope of the driveway, because in all of the other pics the ride height looks even.

The pic below looks to me as if the back is lower than the front. Of course, by measurement, it actually is.

DSC00960.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The pinkish colour of the back wheels is so deep and enthralling. I loves it I tell ya :smt023

It is actually a pink pearl, but have forgotten where from :? Will have to go through my thread to find out as wrote it down somewhere when I first got them coloured :lol: But it took me around 3-4 hours going through colour charts to decide on the colours! :freak:

Lovely looking stance mate :D

Cheers dude :smt023 Haven't seen you around for months, you not with the same girl and need to drive around my way any more? :lol:

Oh, and for Jermal and Sun, the rear is slightly lower in terms of gap from the top of the tyre to the arch (4mm in fact, went out to measure haha) so don't think I need to worry too much yet. I'll address this when I next get my geo seen to in 6 months or so :)

Now just to wait on a decent quote from Touge on my next stage :twisted:

Hey man, looking cool :D .

Personally I prefer a more, nose dipped stance, so I it was me I'd drop the front a 5mm 10mm max just to give it that track look.

You got some serious kit on that car and even more in the pipeline, looking good mate :D .

Hey man, looking cool :D .

Personally I prefer a more, nose dipped stance, so I it was me I'd drop the front a 5mm 10mm max just to give it that track look.

You got some serious kit on that car and even more in the pipeline, looking good mate :D .

Muchos gracias hombre *lifts sombrero* :D

There's still so much I want for it/ to do to it! Oh why can't I win the lottery, hate all this saving and waiting :lol:

Yeah I think bit more of a drop on the front is preferred as opposed to raising the back, will it done the next time I head to Eurospec to get something fitted :)

Looks perfect to me mate!

Paintwork looks top too!

Cheers Joe :smt023 Coming from a "clean freak" that means something :) Although up close I'm ashamed of the mild tar spots on the lower door sections and rear bumper :? Is a clay bar the best route? As have never used one before.

AG Tar remover dude. And if you've never clayed it before, it would be advisable to look even better!

When I'm next in Brighton, I'll bring some :)

A clay bar will work wonders on it mate. It's not as daunting as it first seems when you start using it for the first time. Just remember to keep it well lubricated with QD and you just want to run it gently over the paintwork rather than rubbing it in. I always find the clay works a lot better when nice and warm, so I keep it in a bucket of hot water when I'm not using it. This also gives you somewhere to leave it so it doesn't pick up any contaminants when not in use.

Love it, love it, love it. Very jealous of you Karl, have you had a chance to really push it yet?

I always find the clay works a lot better when nice and warm, so I keep it in a bucket of hot water when I'm not using it. This also gives you somewhere to leave it so it doesn't pick up any contaminants when not in use.

Awesome tip :) .

AG Tar remover dude. And if you've never clayed it before, it would be advisable to look even better!

When I'm next in Brighton, I'll bring some :)

I'll swap you a pint for it :p

A clay bar will work wonders on it mate. It's not as daunting as it first seems when you start using it for the first time. Just remember to keep it well lubricated with QD and you just want to run it gently over the paintwork rather than rubbing it in. I always find the clay works a lot better when nice and warm, so I keep it in a bucket of hot water when I'm not using it. This also gives you somewhere to leave it so it doesn't pick up any contaminants when not in use.

Nice tip for when I go down that route, many thanks :) But ignore my noobness, but QD? :?

Looks stunning mate.

Cheers Gamblor :smt023

I hate it :lol:

Love it, love it, love it. Very jealous of you Karl, have you had a chance to really push it yet?

Bi-polar? :lol:

I had a better chance today to push it, and the dust on the road coupled with the LSD made a very intersting drive :p The coilovers make the car skip around when the roads undulate, especially at the back, but it keep you on your toes, and it's a lot of fun. But grip is just fantastic now, really is! Definately need to get it on a track somewhere where I don't need to worry about the bumps etc making the car skip into a field or something :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Detailer.

All clay bars need the surface to be lubricated to prevent marring (the clay bar catching and leaving clay residue on the surface). Some clay bars can use water as a lubricant but most need/work better with quick detailer spray.

Ah I've got some Meguiar's Quick Detailer that I've never used :? Is that any good would you know? In terms of clay bars, are there different types for different paints etc? Or just a few that come recommended?

BiltHamber clay bar works with water. I've used it for years with no problems. Couldn't recomend it enough.

Where's my Dampers bro? :lol:

if its any help Sumo Power who are official J's dealers say there will be a big batch of exhausts ready by mid june.

No news as of yet regarding the exhaust :(

Harv, did they get back to you with a list of what they have onboard their container? As it may be worth me getting a refund on just the exhaust from Touge and buying from Sumo Power. Only issue with that though is I'll probably have to pay more as the exchange rate has got worse so the same thing will be more expensive :?

Back