• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Just awesome man. The power graphs are LOLable at 5000rpm, but that is some serious gain at the wheels, nice one :D

:lol: my car's planned to be next to this beast at JAE, top job with the car

Last edited by a moderator:
That system looks the nuts, bet its ridiculously loud!

Mental thing is my FULL turbo conversion inc mapping cost less than it :lol:

Hello mate, nice to meet you (and others) yesterday too. :) And funny you should mention that, and is it just so happens........ ;)

[video=youtube;Ucy4tn3fN1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucy4tn3fN1M[/video]

For those watching, please note that due to launch control settings on the KPro I could not rev past 4,800rpm whilst stationary so the exhaust will obviously be alot louder on WOT. :p And even LOUDER through tunnels! :twisted:

lol 124db at 4500rpm :lol: .

Did the marshals just say 'fcuk no :lol: !!!'.

Good figures mate! Cant wait to see some footage!

Cheers mate. And your wish has been granted. ;)

Comparison from stock to now, 52bhp peak :lol:

I'd be over the moon with that. Can't wait to hear it!

Look at the curve at 5000rpm LOL!

:lol: I didn't even think of it that way! 52bhp?! :shock: But yes, I am very happy with it; the more I drive it the more I love it! And yeah, the curve is pretty steep isn't it? Mwahahaha

Winning. :cool:

Cool man, that's serious gain you got there :cool: .

Good to hear that exhaust system is live-able too :lol: , wait until it gets really hot, it will be demonic.

You're not wrong, after driving to Brands and back yesterday it did start getting louder overall haha. And thanks, I'll admit I was aiming for topping your power from your old EP3 :lol: So close...

44.4 whp gain is immense! Great results there.

Thanks dude, am very happy with it.

When that system has coked up it'll get louder still!!!

Look forward to seeing this later.

So was it what you had expected?... :p

Great results mate. Looking forward to the chavtastic drive by video's.

Soon my pretty, soon. I need to find people brave enough to follow me for extended periods of time!

It's going to be a very fun convoy to JAE that's for sure. Get some pics up!

After a good wash, I shall do. And the convoy should be fun, definately.

Nice graphs mate, I bet you're Larry!

Very Larry!!

Just awesome man. The power graphs are LOLable at 5000rpm, but that is some serious gain at the wheels, nice one :D

Cheers Darren, it's just as LOLable when behind the wheel too!

+1

Not at the seeing it later, I may have to wait until another Wembley meet or something.

Indeed you shall. It'll be worth the wait.

:lol: my car's planned to be next to this beast at JAE, top job with the car

Oh yesh, JAE and Cosmic's FTW :lol:

That system looks the nuts, bet its ridiculously loud!

Mental thing is my FULL turbo conversion inc mapping cost less than it :lol:

It's fairly high on the volume meters, yes. And it was pretty pricey, but to me it was worth it; and turbo power, albeit fun, isn't for me. N/A K20 FTW (IMO).

Nice meeting you yesterday mate, car sounded sick!!!

And you mate :cool: Glad you approve :p

lol 124db at 4500rpm :lol: .

Did the marshals just say 'fcuk no :lol: !!!'.

To an extent, yeah :lol: Infact the pace car came from the other side of the track over to the testing area and pulled up and asked the tester "WTF was that?! You're not letting that on track are you?!"...

Fcuking lol.

LOL When you were getting tested, EVERYONE in the paddock turned round to have a look in a WTF moment :lol:

Gutted I werent there as it's only "up the road" from me. You need to get someone to film a fly by video pronto. :lol: at it's uber db readings though

Environmental Noise

Weakest sound heard 0dB
Whisper Quiet Library 30dB
Normal conversation (3-5') 60-70dB
Telephone dial tone 80dB
City Traffic (inside car) 85dB
Train whistle at 500', Truck Traffic 90dB
Subway train at 200' 95dB
Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss 90 - 95dB
Power mower at 3' 107dB
Snowmobile, Motorcycle 100dB
Power saw at 3' 110dB
Sandblasting, Loud Rock Concert 115dB
TarmacNymph Car at 4500 RPM 124dB :lol:
Pain begins 125dB
Pneumatic riveter at 4' 125dB
Even short term exposure can cause permanent damage - Loudest recommended exposure WITH hearing protection 140dB
Jet engine at 100', Gun Blast 140dB
Death of hearing tissue 180dB
Loudest sound possible 194dB

Yeah i like it mate.love the seats.
Love the rbc too jus think the cost is insane!!

:)

Yeah a little pricey as you say, but I think it's worth it. :) Also worth noting that the more you get done the better the prices become. So it's likely that because I just had the one item done it pushed the price up. If I had had my header and downpipe done at the same time the cost per item would have decreased. Impatience FTL. :lol:

LOL When you were getting tested, EVERYONE in the paddock turned round to have a look in a WTF moment :lol:

I honestly didn't think of that, but then afterwards I just turned around and it was a sea of people :? haha!

Gutted I werent there as it's only "up the road" from me. You need to get someone to film a fly by video pronto. :lol: at it's uber db readings though

What, you didn't hear me?! :lol: But as I said, I am currently trying to convince my sister and her other half to follow me around and record a few videos from the outside while I record the same from the inside.

F*cking hell, that is actually dangerous db levels :lol: Fantastic.

:smt023

Environmental Noise

Weakest sound heard 0dB
Whisper Quiet Library 30dB
Normal conversation (3-5') 60-70dB
Telephone dial tone 80dB
City Traffic (inside car) 85dB
Train whistle at 500', Truck Traffic 90dB
Subway train at 200' 95dB
Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss 90 - 95dB
Power mower at 3' 107dB
Snowmobile, Motorcycle 100dB
Power saw at 3' 110dB
Sandblasting, Loud Rock Concert 115dB
TarmacNymph Car at 4500 RPM 124dB :lol:
Pain begins 125dB
Pneumatic riveter at 4' 125dB
Even short term exposure can cause permanent damage - Loudest recommended exposure WITH hearing protection 140dB
Jet engine at 100', Gun Blast 140dB
Death of hearing tissue 180dB
Loudest sound possible 194dB

Amazing. Thanks for that. :cool: So essentially my car has the potential to be louder than a jet engine... :lol:

That car should come with a health warning!!!!!

I might get a sticker made up for the lolz :p

Back