• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Fairley_46

FN2 Red Beauty

Certainly not Milano pink, great example bud, looks well looked after.
  2. Fairley_46

Custom Type R Owners Wax

Sounds a good idea bud, but if you have light coloured cars like we do, sealents rather then waxes ive read on here are supposed to be better for lighter coloured cars. Maybe ask for a selant also Regards Andrew
  3. Fairley_46

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi, i will grab a set of 3 external decals off you please, will paypal money accross tomorrow. Regards Andrew
  4. Fairley_46

FN2 Fn2 roof rust - warranty or Just sort it independently

I went through local dealer, was sent straight to Honda UK, they have said they will cover the materials and most of the labour, i would have to pay for 2 hours, i am still arguing the case with them, i want mine sorting soon also. I bought the car weeks our of the 6 year warrenty, i new the...
  5. Fairley_46

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Spike. What did your brother say. Are Honda uk covering all the cost? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Fairley_46

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

£2 purchase ha Regards Andrew
  7. Fairley_46

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Hi, i was given a footwell lighting kit by a friend who sold his FN2, he lost the instructions though, can any perhaps send me a copy of the instructions. Much Appreciated Andrew
  8. Fairley_46

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

looks good mate, let me know how you get on with the rust claim, i am currently in battle since Jan last year. Regards Andrew
  9. Fairley_46

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

hi, very nice looking car bud, what is the tool called you have used on your seats and do you know where i can buy one? Kind Regards Andrew
  10. Fairley_46

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Grey ep3 is by the far the best colour. Wish I still had it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Fairley_46

Any photos yet? Regards Andrew
  12. Fairley_46

Need to know this info also. Regards Andrew
  13. Fairley_46

What are the HID's like? Regards Andrew
  14. Fairley_46

Will this be ok for my first DA polisher

I would register on detailing world, use there group buy to get the das6 pro for £100. Kind Regards Andrew
  15. Fairley_46

Yeah i can see from the photos they must have had a recent refurb as the wheel colour differs from that of the centre cap. I'll have a think and pm you mate. Regards Andrew
  16. Fairley_46

what condition are they all in also tyres, could arrange a swap? Regards Andrew
  17. Fairley_46

Very nice, decided not to go for silver then ha. I wanted the Rages on mine, but as i mentioned before i got it off a Fathers friend, they do look nice. Regards Andrew
  18. Fairley_46

FN2 FN2 Type R - Silver or Black

i got a good deal on mine, paid £6250 on a 58 plate, 58 thou on the clock, got it off my fathers friend as he was only going to part x it. Hi was in his 40's and never really drive it hard, so was perfect really. Regards Andrew
  19. Fairley_46

Thanks bud, this was just after the winter prep so was looking good. I just need the roof problem fixing still, still in a battly with Honda. Regards Andrew
  20. Fairley_46

Does this help? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  21. Fairley_46

Here name is Reo! NHB FN2 Progress Pics!

Photos as promised. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  22. Fairley_46

I will take a photo for you tonight and post it on here bud. Regards Andrew
  23. Fairley_46

Let me know which HID kit you go for, i am thinking of doing the same, the standard bulbs are crap, right now i have the better bulbs supplied from Mr JP over on civi info. Regards Andrew
  24. Fairley_46

I have silver and i must say when it is clean it does look nice, summer prep will also be due soon so will receive the works, a few weeks after this is when it is looking the nicest. Hope this helps. Regards Andrew
  25. Fairley_46

tyres. what to get.

I am also in this pickle, need 2 new ones for the front, dunno whether to stick with the Bridgestones, get the eagle f1 asymmentric, or ps3. Regards Andrew
  26. Fairley_46

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

Check my profile also, HID's fitted to EP3 with matching side lights Regards Andrew
  27. Fairley_46

Forum Discount at Blackcircles.com

Does this still work? Need some tyres for my FN2 and just trying to find the cheapest place. Kind Regards Andrew
  28. Fairley_46

Rear third light sticker.

Don't do it, i think it looks a little chavvy!
  29. Fairley_46

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

Gleaming, great job
  30. Fairley_46

Fn2 windscreen washers problem?

Hi, does anyone know if there is away to adjust the washed joint, they tend to miss the left and right of the car at the bottom, also my drivers side one seems to spray allot only my wiper blade arm? Kind Regards Andrew
  31. Fairley_46

First time polishing with Dual Action

Was trying to get good luck at my car tonight. With silver it's very hard to see any swirls. I had one of my bike light Cree led torches trying to look at it. Think it may have been too bright ha. Started to hurt my eyes after a while but it did not show anything up. Summer is still here so I...
  32. Fairley_46

First time polishing with Dual Action

Hi i am going to attempt to polish a car for the first time soon, i have plenty of Autoglym Super Resin polish bought for me as presents, so i am wanting to use all that before i look at purchasing some more. As we all know Honda's have soft paint. My car is a silver FN2 The paint is a good...
  33. Fairley_46

FN2 Fm transmitter

Have you got a link bud to the eBay page bud? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  34. Fairley_46

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Wish I read the rest of this before posting on the above! Ha Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  35. Fairley_46

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Lost. Does this include the rust on the roof seal? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  36. Fairley_46

Merlins blood

Auto wheels was £60 for 5 litres so not that cheap. A friend uses it also. Probs a little better then dragons breath. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. Fairley_46

Merlins blood

I've used dragons breath before. I have just bought bilt hamber auto wheels as well. Will be using that this weekend. Regards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. Fairley_46

Merlins blood

Hi. Anyone using this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XDVcA4X4Q&app=desktop if so does it look as easy as that ha. Regards Andrew
  39. Fairley_46

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

I agree, ive filled up with V power recently a few times, and driving it normally, which is engage vtech everytime i drive it ha, i seem to be getting high 200/ early 300 miles out of a tank. When driving like an old man, light comes around 240/250 miles. Deffo worth driving it how it should...
  40. Fairley_46

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

Hi, before i go back i will share my last e-mail with you, what do you think i can add to get them to cover all the repair, like Danny said i have tried the structural card. Hi thank you once again for taking time in looking into this matter. After searching high and low on the internet for...
  41. Fairley_46

I went to local dealer first armed with forum knowledge. I perhaps think this is why it's not happening for me. Perhaps my dealer said something to huk. Ill conjure up a posh email tomorrow ha. Thanks for the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. Fairley_46

Yeah I entirely agree. I will check my emails. I think I even tried that one. Honda even said for me to go and see a trade standards thingy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  43. Fairley_46

Have you just had this done? I have full service history but none of it with honda. I only bought the car in December so Nothing much I could do there. I was going to book it in this week as well but yourself and scully have made me feel a 4th e mail is on the cards do huk!!! Sent from my...
  44. Fairley_46

Hi. It's honda uk I am dealing with. Not the local dealer. How old is your car. Mine is a 58 plate. November 2008 is was registered. Regards. Andrew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. Fairley_46

They did not really say i no, i mentioned that i had been reading about it and mentioned HUK, they then said for me to contact HUK and go through them, looking back i should have maybe played my cards a little better, but if they repair yours this will give me plenty of ammunition, they have...
  46. Fairley_46

Cheers thanks for the update. Can i ask what sort of service history you have with Honda. Regards Andrew
  47. Fairley_46

Skully. Let me know how you get in with roof seal. My car is younger then yours and they want me to pay 2 hours labour. If you get this done in warranty it gives me ammunition. :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. Fairley_46

Green gunk on rear light clusters

Bump, is there guide on here cause i would also like to remove the green gunk from my rear light clusters. Regards Andrew
  49. Fairley_46

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Didn't people also hate the FN2, now look at that, yes its not as good looking as the concept, but it is still a good looking car and will probably look even better when people acually see it. Regards Andrew
  50. Fairley_46

Loxy. Mine is just over 6 years old so having a right battle. Think I am just going to settle and pay the 2 hours labour. F ing rip off ha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  51. Fairley_46

Dragons breath

I did buy some chemical resistant triggers from slims detailing. It just does not want to come out. Tried pretty much every trigger head I have in the garage. It's just too thick to be used as a spray. Might just but 500mm so I get there spray bottle which obviously works. Do you use it neat...
  52. Fairley_46

Dragons breath

Hi does anyone use the above product. I got myself some recently and used it today. Ordered 1ltr so it did not come in a spray bottle. I used a a spare one I ordered from slims detailing. As dragons breath is quite a thick gel it was hardly coming out. My question is what spray triggers have...
  53. Fairley_46

FK2 FK2 general discussion

This does not look like the concept modal. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  54. Fairley_46

FN2 just noticed slight rust along window seal

Hi, I am in the same boat, Honda UK are stating that they will cover 2.9 hours labour and the materials, this needs my to pay the remaining 2 hours at the pre vat rate of £95. I have read lots of stories on here but i have not read about anyone having to pay for this. Can anyone please help or...
  55. Fairley_46

I think i am going to have a battle on my hands, Honda have agreed to pay 2.9 hours labour and the materials, which leaves me paying 2 hours labour, and @ £95 per hour is quite shi**y. Any tips on what i should do next to get Honda to pay it all, do you think quoting threads from here would...
  56. Fairley_46

I went to local Honda dealer first. They said go to honda uk they won't be able to do anything. I knew the owner. He never knew it was a warranty fix until it came to selling it to me. Let's see what honda uk say. Kind Regards Andrew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. Fairley_46

Hi, just been on the phone to Honda UK, they have stated the it may only be a good will gesture and would not pay for it all, if they pay anything that is, i have a 58 plate and was out of warrenty in November, has anyone had to pay for this or have Honda paid for the whole report, i have only...
  58. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Id still have my ep3 in cosmic grey if some scumbag had not gone into the back of me and written it off. That looked lovely when it was clean. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  59. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

I've found the autobrite one for £34 on Amazon. I like that monza one also. Sold brass connections. This is mine after yesterday's wash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

lol. I actually still have foam on my drive. Over a day later. My friends lance is from polishedbliss.co. Uk. Don't really fancy spending £50 on a lance though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

This is my old foam. Autogylm. You don't dilute this one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

I used the same dilution in a better lance. Results were unbelievable Wish I took a picture now ha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Mone is from ebay also. £22 I think. Applies the foam nothing like ones I've seen or YouTube or even on here. This is mine seconds after finishing putting it on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  64. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Snow foam ive just started using valet pro ph neutral. Can't praise it enough. Used my friends lance and it went on like a dream. Just need to order a decent one of my own now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Thanks for all your help. Think I've narrows it down to 3. The cyc one. The autobrite one. Or this one. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional-Snow-Foam-Lance-KARCHER/dp/B006RL763A/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1421533866&sr=1-1&keywords=pa+snow+foam+lance decisons decisions ha. Regards...
  66. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Yeah I'm leaning towards that one. Did you check the one out on snow lance.com? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  67. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

What do you think the difference is between the one on your link and the more expensive one on cleanyourcar? regards andrew
  68. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

I have an ebay one, i thought it may have been my snow foam that was *****, but after buying some more it came out the lance the same, runny and does not really stick to the car. So thought i would look for a new one. The autobrite one seems to get good feedback, i may get that one, found it...
  69. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Has anyone ever bought a snow foam lance from www.snowlance.com seems a really good deal but Deffo does not look legit. No reviews and the contact number is 123456789. Check it out. Let me know your thoughts. Kind Regards Andrew
  70. Fairley_46

A basic guide to foaming.

Has anyone ever bought a lance from www.snowlance.com Regards Andrew
  71. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

Hi, thanks all, i ended up going for the Karcher K2, found it for just over £75 on amazon. I had the K2 before and it lasted me 6 years, its only the gun thats broke i think but just fancied a whole new pressure washer. Kind Regards Andrew
  72. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1577941.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:18091943245%7Ctsid:59156%7Ccid:189934285%7Clid:96719037925%7Cnw:g%7Ccrid:61230357085%7Crnd:7236521023246761839%7Cdvc:t%7Cadp:1o1 This was looks good. What do you think? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  73. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

Thanks. I'll have a look now. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  74. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

Thanks. But a have the snow foam lance for the karcher. So that's why I was wanting to stay karcher. Regards Andrew Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  75. Fairley_46

Carpet Matt fixation set

Might be a bit of a daft question but how do you fit these? http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-civic-carpet-mat-fixation-set-20082011-p-1780.html Kind Regards Andrew
  76. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

Hi, my pressure washer is broken, i think it may only be the gun but fancy a new one anyway. If anyone sees any Karcher pressure washers in any on line sales can they let me know, probably looking at the getting the karcher k2 pressure washer, not the compact one. Kind Regards Andrew
  77. Fairley_46

Hid ballast question

I had a hid kit on my ep3. Now I have an fn2. If I just bought some h7r Bulbs. Would these be compatable with the ballast from my old kit? Kind Regards Andrew
  78. Fairley_46

Light bulbs for new ep3 owner

Id, get a 6000k HID kit off ebay, when i had my ep3 i paud £16 for it and £7 for the bulb holder, there is pic of them on my car here. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?94556-HID-ballast Kind Regards Andrew
  79. Fairley_46

FN2 What's happened to my wheel.

I bought it from a friend of the family who is very picky he even had the paint thickness checked after purchase as he did not a car that had had any repairs. 2 owners. I am the 3rd. I know he would not have refurbed It Possibly from the person before maybe. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  80. Fairley_46

FN2 Ep3 possibly written off

Ah. Ok. Might have to look into that then. How much did you pay for yours?
  81. Fairley_46

Yeam I am happy with it. It feels less of a toy then the ep3. What about no projector though. Would the pattern of a hid kit go everywhere?
  82. Fairley_46

What bulbs have people put in the front. Need rid of the shitty yellow look. Regards Andrew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  83. Fairley_46

FN2 What's happened to my wheel.

Just washed my car for the first time. When putting tyre black part of my wheels was like this. Using the same wheel cleaner as I did on my ep3. Anyone else has this problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. Fairley_46

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Thanks. Had an FN2 since Sunday an already a brake light out. Websites are saying different things for the bulb I want. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  85. Fairley_46

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Yeah could do with all the bulb types for the FN2 also Regards Andrew
  86. Fairley_46

Got my fn2 today. Over the moon with it. Will put some pics on after its had a good clean.
  87. Fairley_46

The car is now officially written off. So looks like an FN2 is on the way. Pray ably looking to spend between 6000 and 6500 happy hunting for me.
  88. Fairley_46

I got a call this afternoon from the garage stating that it would cost £6000 to repair. Just waiting for a call from my insurance company tell to confirm it will be write off. Now to fight for what my car is worth. Al though this is not my fault so should hopefully be not that hard. Regards...
  89. Fairley_46

Thanks, i just need to find out if its a write off or not, should find out tomorrow or Friday. I honestly now want it to be write off so i can get an FN2, not sure if the near ones with the LSD will be in my price bracket. Kind Regards Andrew
  90. Fairley_46

Deffo more of a fan on the fn2. Probably a gt version. Depends the my insurance says. I think it gets picked up on Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  91. Fairley_46

Hi. Been involved in an accident and my ep3 is possibly written off. I can't really see myself buying any other car than a type r. The main question now is which one. Another ep3 or an fn2 which I am fancying more and more the more I look. Just wondering people on here think I should get. What...
  92. Fairley_46

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Hi, is the tail/brake light on the facelift EP3 a BAY15D fitting or a BAZ15D fitting, looking for the LED equivilant for the current shi**y filament bulbs. Regards Andrew
  93. Fairley_46

Rear LED bulbs

Hi am looking to put LED bulbs in the rear of my car, the last post on this was a while back but wondering if anyone else has done this, as the current bulb is dual filament, i have been sent a few LED bulbs but these have not worked. Any help would be appreciated. Kind Regards Andrew
  94. Fairley_46

Hi. Forgot to mention that yes I do have led lights inside also so should look pretty cool. A little off this subject but I have been trying to find some led rear light bulbs. As the rear light is also the brake light I was wondering if you know of any led bulbs that would do this. I have...
  95. Fairley_46

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

Just generally give it a wipe over to take the dust away. Autoglym do a vinyl and rubber care. Or I have heard fast glass works well also.
  96. Fairley_46

Teesside Alloy Wheel Refurb

Hi. They look cool but allot darker then I'm wanting to go. Either the stock silver. Or I am quite liking the look of hyper silver.
  97. Fairley_46

Many thanks. Will look forward to fitting this. Kind Regards Andrew
  98. Fairley_46

Hi, just sent payment other now Kind Regards Andrew
  99. Fairley_46

Ok cheers. I'll order a set of white now. Thanks.
  100. Fairley_46

Hi, are there any kits left for the ep3 in White LED Kind Regards Andrew
Back