• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. clem

help on induction kit

AEM :twisted::twisted::twisted: http://www.aem-power.co.uk/aem_v2_induction.htm I had one on my EP3 and just loved that rasp and roar on VTEC IIRC there are traders on here you can get it from i paid about 190 for mine
  2. clem

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Is this not a streetracing post ??
  3. clem

Spring in my seat squeaking

When i had my EP3 my passenger seat had the same problem, took it to the dealers and then changed out the wole seat base for me. (Under warranty) If you have warranty left then taht may be your solution
  4. clem

Getting Alloys refurbished.

This is a joke right ???:confused::confused::confused: You have it reversed into 1hour after driving by careless mate and now your careless dad has kerbed your alloys. 1. Get new friends 2. Dont let dad drive car hope you get it sorted
  5. clem

Faults...so what do I do now?

How about writing to HUK or calling them
  6. clem

leather gear gaiter (EP3)

When i had my EP3 i got one of these from a forum member who was making them, Yes it was a pain to fir just because there was excess leather at rhe bottom end and it requires folding and some careful manipulation to fit it and screw in the retaining plastic ring
  7. clem

Apexi Hayabusa ordered!

Was looking at DC5 on the net and found yours http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/y717ohc_used_honda_integra_dc5_typer_championship_white_for_sale.htm
  8. clem

Very nasty CTR crash

Snap !!:lol: See some ***** from crashes dont we :(
  9. clem

Very nasty CTR crash

Just interested ?? Nurse? ODP?? Porter?? HCA?? Agrred .. i also work in theatres and watched a guy die in front of me the other week for crashing his vx220 with no seatblt on, and killed his missus to add to the toll of the crash Remember always belt up!!
  10. clem

Any ideas?

HAve you tried doing an online quote using some creative dates to match your criteria ???
  11. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

ior you could get the box and then plug this lead in and wire it to an earth and live in the car and it will charge and play. I had mine in a belkin mount that sat in the cup holder You should be able to source one from the uk .... i bought mine from USA 18 months ago mail order...
  12. clem

I-Pod adaptor

i fitted one of these (KS-u57) to a JVC headunit for the same purpose and it sat behind the stereo no poblems
  13. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

on a quick serach on the connects 2 website i think i found the part number for what you are after CTVHOX001 - need to check though
  14. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

unfortunatley no but you should be able to get a connector to fool it to think that the multichanger port is a aux-in goto halford as they have the part number in one of thier flip down catlogues near the ipod solutions i have ust bought the VADX001 for exactly the same job in an Audi so...
  15. clem

Handy Resources for Budding Mechanics

Clicky
  16. clem

Cheap tyres Darlington

Cant remember if it was on here or CTRO a while ago there was someone from Darlo who could get Toyos (T1R) cheap... If anyone an remember or if that person is you please let me know ASAP
  17. clem

Not another moderator with an Integra...?

Very nice, but white you will never keep it clean
  18. clem

Calling ICE experts

Cheers Neily 8)
  19. clem

Calling ICE experts

My missus car has a sony Headunit in and it wont remember the setting s when its turned off for 15 mins here is the wiring loom *note the bluwirwe not connected to anything should it be ???? ** and should the red and yellow Bullet connectors be switched ?? The Stereo End The Wires...
  20. clem

Bumper alignment

Snap i have this problem on the rear right
  21. clem

broke my quickshift

oops :shock:
  22. clem

Elephant and Mods

Funny that i told them i had an AEM and they get stuffed they wouldnt cover me
  23. clem

Got a lucky break!!!

Didnt mean anything by it to be honest just made me chuckle as we discussed it a while back, about the bad spelling and text speak :?
  24. clem

Got a lucky break!!!

Yeah what a result. but sorry to say why is the post in Text speak??? with Ave and 2 instead of to etc ??
  25. clem

Handbrake Adjustment

Is this possible to do yourself?? if so how thx in advance
  26. clem

Speaker Question

running from headunit but will also check the +ve and -ve leads
  27. clem

Speaker Question

When i adjust the fron/rear balance the rears sound muffled where the fronts are clear as a bell. All speakers changed fromt and rear...is this normal for the two sets to sound so different
  28. clem

Caliper Stickers

But if you are going to do it then do it properly
  29. clem

Caliper Stickers

I have painted my calipers and have 4 type r stickers to go on. the problem is they are all printed the same way so when applying them i will get one set reading top to bottom and one set reading bottom to top or One set facing forward and one set facing back wards Is it possible to...
  30. clem

My brake nightmare!!! - Brakes replaced still a problem!

Funny that my front right hand caliper had siezed and they have fixed it about 3 weeks ago
  31. clem

Wiring and positioning a DRE shift light?

I take it you want a hand with this on saturday Dotty ???
  32. clem

Strange knocking noise...

i had this and it was an intermittent fault, had the struts tightened and it cured it for a while but then it came back Just had a new suspension strut put in under warranty and its no longer there
  33. clem

Front driver's wheel squealing

Car been at stealers for two days to get this sorted and the creak on my steering The break had siezed on, and a new suspension strut. the only problem is they scratched the bloody bonnet :cry: :cry: its now booked in for a respray next week
  34. clem

Front driver's wheel squealing

My drivers side wheels is sqealing, not when the car is cold but when its been on the road for a while and the discs have warmed up i presume. even hear it when doing 80ish and sometimes when power is on and sometimes when i ease off No other wheels affected, what could this be car...
  35. clem

After 3/4 weeks without a clean, it was time..

Washed mine on friday and now it looks ike yours when it was dorty after two vloody days :( :(
  36. clem

Domain name registration

to late http://www.ctrr.org/ has already gone :x BTW Has anyone read this http://www.sportscarforums.com/f10/civic-type-rr-7172.html
  37. clem

Scousefellas DC sports catback and AEM CAI clip. :twisted:

Sounds quality however..........................A little to high pitched for my liking
  38. clem

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Told ya why they did not fit them as standard ill never know
  39. clem

Can anyone suggest some brighter/whiter bulbs?

Shinysilver was selling new bulbs in here for £7.50 +p&p check his out
  40. clem

Front washer jet problems

And then change the standard jets for Honda Jazz ones....so much better
  41. clem

Tanabe

The AEM is only a nightmare as you have to wiggle it down behind the bumperthrough a rather small gap . Took me about an hour :lol:
  42. clem

Offset and difference between 03 and 04 CTR

I have a set of Konig 17" on my 04 CTR but.. what is the offsett of an 04 CTR and would they fit an 03? thanks in advance
  43. clem

Insurance question for over 30s

Have you tried A-Plan ???
  44. clem

BRISTOL OWNERS LOOK HERE

Too bloody long to read ..but looks like he had a nightmare :shock:
  45. clem

Should be getting my front wing fixed this month

Did you not complain to supermarket as they had not secured trollies, it is their fault after all
  46. clem

Will this fit

thx for advice ...think ill leave it
  47. clem

Will this fit

I need a new front bumper spoiler would this fit a facelift ?? apparently its from a 52 reg http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8026741669&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting
  48. clem

Snooper S3 Neo.

S3 is fine mate and has not let me down.....does not pick up laser guns that the cops point at you though, you need and extra RLD to plug into it. I know from expierience about the Laser Thingy
  49. clem

My new LED sidelight bulbs. :twisted:

You forgot the thanks to clem for installing them
  50. clem

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

How do i get my name in the registration bit ??
  51. clem

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

2 x internal ( oooo errr missus ) 1 x external 3 sets ( two sides ) 1 (Rear) BTW how much ???
  52. clem

Silver Indicator Bulbs

Yes they are for the rear clusters , but for the front they are a push in type like these http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/buy-car-accessories/product_info.php?products_id=8739
  53. clem

Part No 76810-SAA-E01 Cost £18 for the pair What an improvement
  54. clem

Its was northallerton Dotty And yes ill post part numbers friday hen i collect em
  55. clem

They were about £9 And the advantage is they dont spray over the roof, just a nice fine triangle of spray just where you need it. If you would rather get out and clean em you must stop alot as with the current shite on the roads they get dirty rather quick when following other cars :(
  56. clem

After reading that other post about someone wanting to do this i finally went to Honda today. They were very helpfull and even took one off a jazz to ensure it they will fit. Will be instaling them friday when i get em, and i will let ou know how much of an improvement they are
  57. clem

A-Plan Insurance

Just got off phone and 31yr old full NCB (protected) Kept on Driveway AEM and Alloys declared Quote £549 Excess £250 All legal fees
  58. clem

Starter Button Problems

will do mate cheers
  59. clem

A Plan

Just got off phone and 31yr old full NCB (protected) Kept on Driveway AEM and Alloys declared Quote £549 Excess £250 All legal fees
  60. clem

Starter Button Problems

Nope it goes into the relay
  61. clem

Starter Button Problems

I installed my starter button about 3 months ago and all was fine but now it wont work. Look at the connections and they all seem fine, The relay clicks when i push it and the button lights up. Any ideas why this is.....maybe my relay is fooked ????
  62. clem

What head units do you have in your car ?

Just installed a JVC LHX-501
  63. clem

Headunit Software Needed

excellent......Is it small enough to be sent over msn if you zip the cd contents?? if not ill pm you my addy
  64. clem

Headunit Software Needed

I think thats it ??? the software that suppllied with the headunit
  65. clem

Headunit Software Needed

I have bought a JVX LHX-501 from a forum member, unfortunatley the software is missing. (The member is now undergroud due to other forum issues) If anyone has this headunit and a copy of the software for it laying around anywhere would they be able to copy it for me?
  66. clem

External Dab Aerial

I have now solved the problem. :D My local ice store has a little box that you plug you normal aerial into and it converts you existing aerial into a DAB aerial. Happy now i dont have to have an unsightly aerial stuck to my windscreen. All for 25 quid.
  67. clem

Fit those bloody sidelight Trung sold me

Nothing in the Manual :evil: Will try the Qtr turn tomorrow then
  68. clem

Mesh your Grill

Or ask me eh Dotty ???
  69. clem

Fit those bloody sidelight Trung sold me

I have just looked and unless i have hands the size of a small child im never gonna get my hand in to pull out the old ones. Any suggestions please as to the easy was to get to them
  70. clem

External Dab Aerial

I just think that the windscreen looks awful tbh. a black box sticking down from the top and theaerial stuck to it
  71. clem

External Dab Aerial

Anyone ????
  72. clem

External Dab Aerial

Am getting a KBT-1000 (dab radio ) box for my hu and i dont want astick on DAB aerial on the inside of my window so here is my question. Can i replace the external bee sting aerial with a DAB and fm combined one and how easy is this to do
  73. clem

Washer Jets?

Yeah would be interesting to see if this is possible.. when i had a Jazz as a courtesy car i thought they were alot better than the standard CTR ones.
  74. clem

K&N Induction kit

I have an K7N 571 going really cheap when i get back from iraq in a few weeks , and when i say cheaop i only want 20quid for it
  75. clem

S2000 Starter Button

I would volunteer my services to fit it....but am back to Iraq in a weeks till november Just fitted mine the other day ..no soldering or clipping wires and it only took me 45 minutes The hardest part was rubbing the Surround down to take the button into it...
  76. clem

Fit A Push Button Start

I have just installed my starter button and used the instructions that came with it. I have a limited knowledge of this type of stuff but managed to wire it in about 45 minutes. This guide is general and can be used for most installations, but it it very important that you identify the...
  77. clem

Rear Speaker Size

Cheers Dynax......Thats just the answer i wanted.....Off to the shops i go :lol:
  78. clem

Rear Speaker Size

Just changed the front ones and now want to swap out the rears as they sound Sh1t Can anyone answer these questions What size are the rear speakers? Do i need spacers to change them ?
  79. clem

AEM v1.

Fitted mine at the weekend .....and Boy oh Boy i have not stopped grinning since :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back