• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. GOLFYT

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

Hi Does anyone have any tips of fitting these. They are new and have all clips and also backing tape. I was wondering if there is any particular way of them going on or any diagrams etc, just don't want to make a mess of it Thanks
  2. GOLFYT

JDM wind deflectors

Hi, is there anywhere that the Honda Access EP3 wind deflectors can be bought, and what sort of price are they going for. Thanks
  3. GOLFYT

washer jets

Hi guys I had my bonnet painted and since I have got it back my front washer jets have stopped working, The washer bottle is full, the motor is working fine but literally nothing coming out. I have looked at all the pipes for kinks and checked that they have been connected to the nozzle...
  4. GOLFYT

DE-WIPER opinions

Hi guys Just wanted opinions please. I currently have my rear wiper and am debating weather or not to de-wiper it, what are peoples thoughts on this mod, do you think it looks alot cleaner or does it looks as if something is missing, i would be getting the glass bung so it would be nice and...
  5. GOLFYT

OEM wheels

Hi guys Am I right in thinking the pre facelift EP3 and facelift EP3 have a slightly different shade of wheel. I’ve read that the preface lift wheel is a slightly lighter silver and the face lift a bit darker Is this correct
  6. GOLFYT

205 V 215

Hi, I’m stuck on what tyre size to get next, I’m about to order a set of AD08R and not sure to go with 205,45,17 or 215,45,17 I see a lot of people with 215s so my question is what is the reason behind this and should I stay with OEM tyre size or go 215 Cheers
  7. GOLFYT

Reverse ligjts not working

Hi guys, some help needed please, my reverse ligjt have completly stopped working, i have changed the bulbs, and still no joy, the fuse seems fine, im atuxk in what it could be Any help would be greatly appericiated
  8. GOLFYT

FD2 Brembo calipers

Hi all, bit of advice needed I have got the chance to buy my mates FD2 Brembo calipers and disks, will they fit my EP3, similar to the DC5 for the EP3 with s2000 disks, will the FD2 calipers and disks be a straight fit
  9. GOLFYT

Plastic trim help

Hi Guys Advice needed. I left my window very slightly open last night and didnt realise until this morning, it rained all night so it was quite wet down the door cards etc, The issue is, the arm rest part of my door card (soft rubbery plastic) has got loads of white marks on from the rain...
  10. GOLFYT

Spacers advice

Hi all, I'm thinking of getting spacers front and back and need some advice. I am running OEM wheels and on 205,45,17 tyres, it's lowers 30ml on eibach and has a FRSU, my question is what spacer size will look best and will it catch, help will be most appreciated
  11. GOLFYT

MY EP3 TYPE R PREM

Hi all Just a few pics of my Nighthawk black EP3. I have owned the care for around 3.5 years and have never posted many pics on here so i thought I would share
  12. GOLFYT

Kenwood/Pioneer Apple car play

Hi guys Does anyone have or have any reviews on these units, im not sure of the exact product code. I have the OEM nav unit in my EP3 at the moment but it hasn't worked for a couple of years, i can only play CDs and the radio on it so its started to annoy me now as it has the nav disk error...
  13. GOLFYT

Scuttle rattle

Hi My car has developed a rattle when accelerating even at low speeds and it sound as if its coming from around the scuttle panal where the air scoop from my Tegiwa is. Now I have had the kit for over 2 years and no issues or rattles but it has just come on now. could this be the washers coming...
  14. GOLFYT

Suspension all done

Hi all, I have finally sorted out my suspension after nearly 3 years od owning my car. I have gone for the Eibach pro 30mm with M2 camber arms and camber bolts and a full Grinspeed FRSU
  15. GOLFYT

Side light issue

I have just bought a set of Cree side light LEDs to replace my last set of LEDs, now after a few mins they just go out and I have to turn the light switch on and off to get them back on, then one side went out and then the other, does any one have any ideas what this could be, It didn't happen...
  16. GOLFYT

Bit of help and advice pleae

I want to change my interior lights, mainly the middle one that comes on with the alarm, I want to put in LEDs for a white light, are they effective in these and is it easy enough to take the plastic cover of with out risk of breaking it. Thanks
  17. GOLFYT

Interior roof light removal

Hi, could any one give me a quick guide on how to remove the interior roof light (the one that comes in when opening your door) just basically which end up prize open from and any specific way of doing it, thanks
  18. GOLFYT

Slam panel

Hi, just a quick question, how easy is it to remove the slam panal. is it just a case of popping out the push clips and taking it off.
  19. GOLFYT

REAR HEAD REST

Hi, Am i right in thinking the pre facelift EP3 dosn't come with rear headrests, i saw one the other day without.
  20. GOLFYT

New battery

I know this is probably the most stupid question but i will ask anyway, please feel free to take the p**s once i have an answer :D Anyway, when fitting a new battery is it just as simple as taking the old one off and fitting the new one on, or do i have to disconnect other things or connect the...
  21. GOLFYT

Advice needed please

Hi, recently over the past two weeks bet intermitantly my EP3 cut out when I turn it over, it happend twice on consecutive days two weeks ago then was absolutly fine and started up Everytime for the last week now last night it did it again, basically when I get in the car put the key in the...
  22. GOLFYT

Green key light

Hi all, i was just wondering what the green key light that flashes around 4 times and goes off when you turn your ignition on is and the again when you turn your ignition off it flashes around 4 times.
  23. GOLFYT

Cold engine

Hi, Im i right in thinking that VTEC wont work while the engine is cold, is this a safety feature, not that i would use VTEC until the temp gauge was fully up to its warmest, i just always wondered as I heard this it was a safety feature to stop the engine from being damaged.
  24. GOLFYT

Opinions please

Hi all, i would just like an opinion on whether i should or not. I am thinking about getting a rear tie bar, i know they dont really effect much but i do like the look as it is a subtle quite hidden away mod that from behind is noticable from a distance. What are peoples view on them. and does...
  25. GOLFYT

TEGIWA intake

Sorry for probably a stupid question but i thought i will ask, does the Tegiwa intake do anything to the MPG (brings it down) or is it purely for looks and sound, again silly question but i thought i would see if it does.
  26. GOLFYT

Brake help needed please

Hi this morning I was driving and the brakes didn't feel right, as I was coming to a stop it felt like I had the brakes on ot the handbrake etc, I got out and had a look and the near side front brake disk was baking hot and the other side was normal, it then started squeaking when I set of again...
  27. GOLFYT

TEGIWA intake advice please.

Hi, im looking into getting the TEGIWA induction kit, i was wondering with regards to the scuttle panal scoop does this come with the kit, and secondly when you cut the scuttle panal for the scoop are you able to buy a new section if you want to return it back to standard. any help will be much...
  28. GOLFYT

Tarox Ssport Japan

Hi, does anyone run this set up Tarox Sport Japan discs and pads. im looking at getting these fitted front and back and was wondering if anyone had a review, im running the OEM at the minute and they are good but i really like the looks of these brakes behind the wheel and an upgrade will also...
  29. GOLFYT

Honda Sat Nav

Hi guys, a bit of help needed please. I have the factory fitted Sat Nav unit, now and again when its cold it throws up the disc error message but then after a re- start or a couple it goes of and all is ok. Yesterday it did it and since then it will not go off, the disk is ok because its been...
  30. GOLFYT

My NHB Prem EP3

Hi, here are a few pics of my NHB prem, i have owned it around 4 months an i love it :D
  31. GOLFYT

Coolant hoses

Hi, does anyone have a pic of where the coolant hoses go on an ep3 and how easy they are to fit as a novice, i am looking to get silocone hoses and need a bit of help, many thanks
  32. GOLFYT

Spot lights

Hi, does anyone know how to change the bulbs in the spot lights in the bumper on a face lift ep3. Do yo have to go in from under the front bumper.
  33. GOLFYT

tyre dressing

Hi, does anyone have some good recommendations on tyre dressing, at the mo im using Autoglym instant tyre dressing, its good but a bit messy, are there any others that are good.
  34. GOLFYT

Heat soak

Hi, could someone explain heat soak, ive only really just heard about it and want to know if its a major problem, what it does and is there any particular products that is worse than others for it. Thanks
  35. GOLFYT

Indicator bulbs front

Hi, does any one know if the front indicator bulbs in a face lift EP3 the exact same as the rear with the off set pins etc.
  36. GOLFYT

Manifold clean

Does anyone know the best way to clean all the little black marks of the manifold and get it looking really clean, is autoglym machine cleaner and a toothbrush and warm water the best way or is there any other little tricks.
  37. GOLFYT

New car oil

Hi, a bit of advice needed really, ive had my car 4 weeks now and im wanting to buy some oil to keep to top up as and when needed in between oil changes. I dont know what oil was used previously but it was only serviced last in October so my question really is, can i use another oil top top up...
  38. GOLFYT

Red front honda badge

I want to replace my front Honda badge with a new one, does it just pop off and on in with clips, has anyone changed there badge, is it quite straight forward.
  39. GOLFYT

K+N Typhoon

I was wondering if an induction kit effects the fuel consumption much or will it stay relatively the same as without. I'm looking at getting the K+N typhoon and just trying to get as much info as possible. Also is the K+N typhoon a good choice or any other recommendations.
  40. GOLFYT

Gel number plates

Im looking at getting some new plates, no badge or border just plan but either Gel numbers and letters or pressed plates, does anyone have any pics of either and do you think the gel will suit the car better than the pressed. opinions please. as i have come from VAG the pressed plates were huge...
  41. GOLFYT

Badge or not ep3

Just opinions please, do you think the ep3 looks better with just the type r badge and take off the cuvic badge or leave the civic badge on.
  42. GOLFYT

FN2 Badge or not

Just wanted an opinion, do you think the type r rear looks better with just the type r badge and the civic badge gone, or keep the civic badge, opinions please, the car is nighthawk black
  43. GOLFYT

North West tuners

Hi, does anyone know of a decent jap tuning place in the north west, im about to buy an EP3 and would like to know any places that you guys recommend.
  44. GOLFYT

K+ N typhoon induction kit and scorpion cat back

Hi, i was wondering how may of you have this set up or have heard how this set up sounds, i want a deep note to the exhaust sound and just wondering how this set up would be.
Back