• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Norv

Wing stickers

I'm sure this will divide opinion but here goes. Bought the car with advan racing stickers on the wings where the indicators would be on a pre facelift. The stickers are fading and bubbling a bit, so I'd like to get some new ones. I've no idea what to get... Has anyone got some inspiration? I...
  2. Norv

Corbeau club sport fitting

I have bought a Corbeau fixed back seat and it comes with rails. I haven't been able to find out if it fits directly into an ep3 yet or if any additional mounts or a plate will be required. This must have been done before but can't seem to find much when searching. Anyone got any info for me...
  3. Norv

Android head unit

I've recently got a new daily which I want to change the head unit in. I've got a single din alpine in the ep3 which I'm thinking I could use and then replace with an android system. I use racechrono to time track days and was wondering if it would work from the head unit rather than my phone...
  4. Norv

ABS and handbrake warning fault

Hi chaps, I've had an abs fat for a few months now. It's pretty intermittent and usually an ignition cycle will cure it once it's happened. Code is for osr sensor has open circuit. I've changed the sensor for a used genuine one, and the fault is the same. A few weeks later the handbrake...
  5. Norv

Removable exhaust baffle/bung?

I've got Thruxton booked up and the dB limit is a strict 90 dB. I've got an unsilenced b pipe and otherwise a standard system which I'm sure was over 90 on my last track visit. Is there a temporary baffle or bung for the factory silencer at all? I'm after something as a just in case option. I...
  6. Norv

Abingdon trackday

I did Abingdon airfield today, it was my first trackday and I loved it! The civic was very impressive! As a complete amateur I was passing mx5's, elise's and a couple of stripped and caged track only pugs/beemers. I was over the moon with that considering... The only other honda was a blue dc5...
  7. Norv

K100 cold start idle speed

I've recently had the cpl reflash done with the k100 fitted. Since then the idle has been really high for the first 10 mins when cold. It's sits at around 2k with throttle untouched then as soon as you start to drive and then dip the clutch, the revs rise to nearly 3k for about 10 secs then...
  8. Norv

EP3 Idle issues after remap and 3 weeks standing

I've had a CPL reflash while I was away for 3 weeks on holiday. Came back and refitted the Ecu. Idle was all over the place which it had done previously after being stood for 2 weeks. I removed the throttle body and then the idle control valve on the bottom making sure the rotary part was...
  9. Norv

EP3 Dyno results

Hi, Just had my car on the dyno, only engine mods are teg intake and unsilenced b pipe. Doesn't look too smooth and a massive dip in the middle. Does this look okay for a standard car? Also, it's quite rich running 12:1 at one point. Anything to worry about? Any thoughts? I got this...
  10. Norv

Itg maxogen to tegiwa m intake

I'm thinking of swapping from an ITG maxogen to a teg m intake, can anyone confirm if the noise is worth it and what the itg might be worth? Can't see any for sale anywhere, is there much demand for them? Cheers Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  11. Norv

Itg maxogen breather pipe lost

I was checking my oil level today and the breather pipe from my itg has vanished! The plastic joiner in the itg metal pipe has gone as well, any idea where I can get another one? Will any universal one fit? Or will I have to contact itg direct for spare parts? Any help would be great, I don't...
  12. Norv

Tyre advice

I've just done a Ferrari experience day at Thruxton and had really good fun. I want to track the ep3 but need some decent rubber. Hoping to sell on the part worn matching set of toyo proxes. Now my question, for about 1500 miles a year with 1 or 2 trackdays thrown in there, should I be looking...
  13. Norv

Which head unit and door speakers?

Hi chaps, I'm not exactly thrilled with the sound quality in my ep3 and would like a head unit with an aux I put for Spotify etc. I'd like to upgrade the head unit and door speakers to something a bit better. Don't want to spend the earth so not sure on either single or double din, comes...
  14. Norv

Toyo proxes 4

Hi Recently bought the car, a 54 plate black type r. Coming from a 1.8t mk4 golf 230bhp, it's a completely different animal. A friend had an fn2 and I loved it. Felt I had to have one. Trouble is, my golf had a boat load of torque and would spin the wheels in 2nd in the dry and 3rd easy in...
  15. Norv

Surging idle after leaving for a few days

Hi all, I've been away for 10 days and not had the civic long. The battery isn't the strongest, I have a new one to fit but haven't got round to it yet. The car started up better than I thought it would on my return. I left it running for a couple of mins to charge back up a bit and it started...
Back