• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bazza.

Advice on keeping your car safe

I'm thinking of going for this one myself...
  2. bazza.

FK2 Bike Rack

Bugger I was thinking that, cheers for the reply sir
  3. bazza.

FK2 Bike Rack

Anyone know if you can fit a bike rack to the back of the car, I'm guessing not but don't know for sure
  4. bazza.

FK2 Wheel fitment, 18” or 19”? Please help

Here are my 18" winter rims
  5. bazza.

FK2 Tegiwa B-Pipe

I can see myself getting one of these very soon then
  6. bazza.

FK2 Tegiwa B-Pipe

Whats it sound like at say 80mph is it a lot louder? I'm after something where I can still use the handsfree kit at those speeds Thanks
  7. bazza.

FK2 Tegiwa B-Pipe

Has anyone got one of these if so whats it sound like ?? http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/fk2/exhaust/tegiwa-b-pipe-exhaust-honda-civic-type-r-fk2-15.html
  8. bazza.

FK2 How to flip up the rear seats?

If I was to drive with the seats up I would off used the belts Jaku
  9. bazza.

FK2 Exhaust Performance

I just fitted A BMC drop in filter not tried it out yet but my OEM was filthy , but I lost a clip for the airbox when I fitted it May have to pop into Honda for a new one tomorrow
  10. bazza.

FK2 Exhaust Performance

I really fancy an Armytrix cat-back system
  11. bazza.

FK2 superchip

You will lose your warranty chap for sure
  12. bazza.

FK2 winter tyres

I can't remember for sure but I think there 18"/8.5/42 offset they work well on the car
  13. bazza.

FK2 winter tyres

I got a set of these from Demon Tweeks 18''
  14. bazza.

Drift King Keiichi Tsuchiya

Thanks Spike85 I'm well chuffed with it :)
  15. bazza.

16. bazza.

Here is the video of him signing it https://youtu.be/UdVx56UN0xQ
  17. bazza.

18. bazza.

This Sunday the drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya is coming to Oschersleben Arena near me and I'm a friend of one of the guys who runs the place there and he has arranged for my Type R to be allowed in the Pit Area To be signed and have a photo with the guy only downside I'm working in Istanbul this...
  19. bazza.

Tailpipe shielding

I had Zircotec coating on my manifold before worked really well
  20. bazza.

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Evo don't get this because of the open bonnet And not for sure if the have Zircotec Ceramic Coating ;) The manifold cost about grand with the Coating You could run the car hard and touch the manifold with out burning yourself its get stuff
  21. bazza.

You can turn that off sir but to be fair alot of turbo cars get like that when your sat for any length of time even my S2000 would sometimes it's common on them
  22. bazza.

FK2 Is this a special edition fk2 type R?

Trust me Sir when it comes to Evo's thats what I know best I spent 10k on my 8 and 20k on my X just modding them And thats before buying the cars never again I tell ya LOL
  23. bazza.

Side by side to an old Evo I think it looks pretty dame good
  24. bazza.

Trust I'm with you on that one even when all my work mates would take the **** about the silly big wing big exhaust and why is there a hole in the bonnet lol My Civic feels like my old Evo 8 it has the same dry grip but has why more toys than my X had , it feels light and fun but at normal...
  25. bazza.

I used to get people saying aren't I embarrassed driving my Evos I've owed but I like cars which stand out I guess
  26. bazza.

The CTR has a bigger boot than the Golf but it's only a 4 seater The Golf R runs on 98oct fuel were as the Honda uses 95oct I bet the Civic uses less fuel than the AWD Golf no matter what they Say on paper . The Golf will be a more refined ride for sure
  27. bazza.

I think in many ways the Golf R is a better car than the CTR as an every day driver but I just can't get passed its conservative looks myself
  28. bazza.

Late next year the new Civic X Type R should be here I believe
  29. bazza.

I heard reports that the early uk engines type r with making around 320bhp on dyno's
  30. bazza.

I believe the Clubsport S is manual also ??
  31. bazza.

Its not the Rally Red pack chap I have the Red Pack it looks like this plus I have the carbon centre The seats don't look as good IMHO
  32. bazza.

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Looks like they have zero rim protection
  33. bazza.

FK2 Pipercross Panel Filter

Just been on BMCs website looks interesting The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow...
  34. bazza.

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Heres my set wolfrace munich 18"
  35. bazza.

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Once it starts to get down to 6 degrees I switch over to my winter tyres
  36. bazza.

I can't see me going to a set then, I used to run f1 eagles on my Evo,s with AWD it's not so bad but once it's wet and cold the CTR needs all the grip it can if you use it as a daily driver I spend more time on the road than a track
  37. bazza.

Are the cup 2s any good in wet ?
  38. bazza.

I to would hate if looked like the standard civic like the GTI looks like the standard Golf , I want it shout out and like a BTC touring car
  39. bazza.

True but to get the record they had to strip the car it's only A 2 seater with no sound deadening or parcel shelf doesn't even have any mats plus comes with a light weight battery I believe they use the these cup2 tires which great ona dry track . I would be interesting to see a striped out CTR...
  40. bazza.

I love the looks it's so hardcore I like the fact It stands out it's a bit like the old RS of the 80s it's got a really wow factor Just imagine it liked like the standard civic Would that be better ?
  41. bazza.

Yet another Video for ya :) https://youtu.be/VCyh8eLDVaw
  42. bazza.

Here is a Best Motoring video of the Civic and Megane RS https://youtu.be/jfA7jtHZaa8
  43. bazza.

should be the 2 seater Clubsport S model really thats the Ring King
  44. bazza.

Type R vs Golf GTI Clubsport Video https://youtu.be/1hxNcvhvL5o
  45. bazza.

FK2 Intersting test CTR vs Rs

One back for Honda http://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features/ford-focus-rs-vs-honda-civic-type-r/34266
  46. bazza.

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Yep I reset it many many times but still it would light up I was using 235/45/18
  47. bazza.

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Do you have any problems with your tyre pressure warning light coming on with them ? My 18'' winters rims would always have the light coming on
  48. bazza.

New Type R steering wheels

I was impressed with the hands-free system still at 100mph you can be heard by the caller can't do that in any off my Evo's and love the that you have volume controls on there to my other doesn't have any of this
  49. bazza.

FK2 2015 vs 2016 and problems so far?

I'm based in Istanbul for this year and as I remember there was a nice Blue CTR in the dealer's window the last time I went passed there go for it
  50. bazza.

And you trust VW lol
  51. bazza.

FK2 Fuel for FK2

On a turbo car the gains can be big, on one with over 300bhp you could see 10%+ ask any car mapper they will back this up or even watch the video from 5th gear posted a few pagers back
  52. bazza.

Road angel and radar detectors in a FK2

I had a radar and laser system on my S2000 worked really well even going at silly speeds it gave you time to slow down but you get so many false alarms and with he FK2 having radar and parking sensors fitted you may find it will mess up the system
  53. bazza.

FK2 Fuel for FK2

higher octane fuel = more power any power graph will show you that
  54. bazza.

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Say's it all really https://youtu.be/gQghB4asSnI
  55. bazza.

FK2 Wheel specification?

There Wolf face Munich Rims I got them from Demon Tweets
  56. bazza.

FK2 Wheel specification?

These fit too
  57. bazza.

My girlie is driving my one round Wolfsburg area of Germany and said still she hasn't seen another one yet
  58. bazza.

I wouldn't say there is much motorway drone but there again I normally fit aftermarket exhausts to my car anyway, you can still use the in car handsfree calling at a 100pmh+ so it can't be that bad The ride is firm but not as much as my Evo 8 was for sure
  59. bazza.

FK2 Fuel for FK2

I use 102 RON fuel, over here
  60. bazza.

It makes the Evo 9 look so dated maybe the X doesn't look as old but thats a lot bugger car also Ps is the new CTR coming out next year ?
  61. bazza.

FK2 Remus FK2 Exhaust

I want one, Thats for sure on my shopping list when I get back if my girlfriend Lets me have my car back of her LOL
  62. bazza.

Could always ask them to not go so high on boost maybe aim for the 350 mark
  63. bazza.

Interesting over 370bhp https://www.facebook.com/TDiNorth/posts/1068549136500354
  64. bazza.

Wow that's pretty dam impressive work there
  65. bazza.

That's an RS3 really oops I rest my case they still look to grown up for if I was going to go German I'd have an bmw m2 or even 235
  66. bazza.

I had a manual Evo X fq36O with with 480ps and it just ran out of revs at the top end as it was only 5 speed box looking at the S3 above I still think it looks boring
  67. bazza.

Nice cars the AUDIs but they look just far to grown up for me IMHO
  68. bazza.

I believe it's around 4000 worldwide but not 100% sure
  69. bazza.

I believe there only running the FK CTR for 2 years which means it's going to be very very rare
  70. bazza.

FK2 Mugen FK2

So what happening to the rear arches ???
  71. bazza.

FK2 Mugen FK2

What a mess the standard model looks so much better IMHO
  72. bazza.

I sold my Evo X FQ 360 for only £14.5k only lost around 20k
  73. bazza.

I going to order a Milltek exhaust for the CTR when I get back from my new job As the standard one is a little to quiet for my liking and an extra 10bhp is always good
  74. bazza.

In the dry I feel CTR would give an Evo ( with the same power ) a real run for its money In wet well thats another story :) Top speed the CTR wins hands down because of its gearing If I was to go for another Evo it would have to be a 9MR
  75. bazza.

I also had a 410bhp Evo 8 which was the best The Type R reminds me a little of the 8 in some ways I said to one friend it drives like the 8 but has more toys than the 10
  76. bazza.

Let me guess did you also have a Red Evo X ?, After all anyone know's they were the fastest and lightest of them all :)
  77. bazza.

It was Lewis, I spent silly money on getting it there around 12k plus and another 6k on Alcon brakes and other stuff I was offer 600bhp for the same money but there was to much lag so I went with the HKS turbo which had the Lowest power output but boost came on from 2400rpm so the same as the...
  78. bazza.

When I had my old Evo X I used to race all the time but with 480ps on tap you could guess the outcome
  79. bazza.

I love the styling ever one calls it the batmobile which is fine with me No one has tired goading me yet but if they do :) But saying that its going to be me girl friends in 2 weeks as I'm going to Be working away for 6 months
  80. bazza.

FK2 Best Motoring FK2 Touge

Interesting to see the G-Meter fly all over the place :) plus you can see just how much Torque the car has by the way he was letting the rev's down drop and not caring Cant wait to see it battle a few over cars and what the tuners can do with it
  81. bazza.

Is it me or are the auto lights (full beam) a pain in the ass the fill beam comes on even when there is a car in the distance I found on the motorway on my way back over to the father land :) the full beam would come on even when there were cars coming the other way To be fair sometimes it...
  82. bazza.

Its a Mathews 2015 HTR filling kitted out its a great sport to get into I normaly shoot up to about 70m with it
  83. bazza.

Just tested it and its all good My Bow just just fits in the small storage space in the boot :))
  84. bazza.

Cheers ,,Lewis does anyone one know of any good apps to download for the car ? Also I remember reading something about only a 2 year production run and around 4000 ish cars being made ? I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time :)
  85. bazza.

If it was just going to be a track car then I'd lower it, but as a fast everyday road car I wouldn't I'm going to run my one on 102 oct fuel would be interested to find out just would much more power you get ? https://youtu.be/gQghB4asSnI?list=LLqp0W6n68s4E6wCJLGqJEIw
  86. bazza.

So far the car is great saying that apart from the auto full beam lights which comes on even when there are cars coming towards ya I think the red pack really helps brighten the dash up
  87. bazza.

They make my brakes looks bigger lol there my cold weather tyre's a bit more rubber is better in the cold the 19" are in the boot
  88. bazza.

I need to take some pictures tomorrow this is the only pic you can see them
  89. bazza.

The car has landed :) but saying that it was sad to see the S2000 go
  90. bazza.

Honda sent me a picture of the rims on the car today first time I've seen both the rims and car :) They don't like to bad there only 18'' with winter tyres on
  91. bazza.

I was told the same thing, its a 4 week turn round but saying that I like the look of the Wolfrace more now
  92. bazza.

I went for The 18" Wolfrace Munich rim which are still light weighing in at 9.6kg and the Goodyear Ultra Grip winter tire the rims look similar to the standard one's all be it without the red lip All in with a set of locking nuts and posted to Honda just £1200
  93. bazza.

5 days for me :) I've gone for the Red pack, carbon console and matts The 18'' winter alloys should be there and fitted today Fingers crossed they do fit :)
  94. bazza.

Loxy i got this email from Demon Tweeks saying Hi Barry, These are slightly cheaper than the Team Dynamics at £116.93 inc vat per wheel. Best regards Nick I believe there 18'' 8.5" and weigh in at 9.60 kgs
  95. bazza.

Looks like its going to have to be Wolfrace Munich rims for winter
  96. bazza.

Thats what they said I may have to go for it and have them sent over here price was £1184 sent to Honda in Bristol
  97. bazza.

I just called Demon Tweeks for a set of winter rims and tyres and there is a 4 week wait to get some Team Dynamics 1.2 in 18" which I can't do so may have to go with something else
  98. bazza.

Ok change of plan I now pick up a black GT with 600miles on the clock in 2 weeks time as the white one I'd ordered has been delayed till the end of Jan by that time I'm going to be working away and won't be back in In the UK till July ish but this way my girlie can use it saves her needing a...
Back