• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. craigiusmaximus

My old 182

This is the car i had before my second CTR..... Runs for cover :oops: :oops:
  2. craigiusmaximus

Side lights

Has anyone else had problems with there side lights blowing???? i put some led ones in off trung and they have both blown!! within months!!!!! :x :x Craig
  3. craigiusmaximus

Part number

Sorry to post this if it already has been but im after the part number for the pollen filters in the CTR i have read somewhere that Halfords can supply them because the dealer wants £40 plus vat for them any help would be excellent! Craig :D
  4. craigiusmaximus

kerbed wheel!!

OK people i banged my wheel on the CTR on Thursday ever since then other than the wheel looking totally crap the CTR has been pulling to one-side (left) phoned the Honda dealer and asked if the CTR could be tracked at the front and they said i need a 4 wheel alignment and it couldnt just be...
  5. craigiusmaximus

Head Lamp washer jets.....

Now i know that CTRs are fitted with HIDs as standard in some countries an they have washer jets fitted into the bumper for the head lamps i was think of fitting them on to the CTR myself could anyone tell me where to get jets from and how much of pain they would be to fit?? Craig
  6. craigiusmaximus

new pads......

Ok im looking for some new front pads to go on the CTR with the standard discs what do you people advise i put on?
  7. craigiusmaximus

wind deflectors

Are they any good do many people on here have thm and what do you think to them?
  8. craigiusmaximus

Rear LED bulbs

Has anyonee had these for the CTR are they any good and where can you get then from?
  9. craigiusmaximus

Under seal

Is it worth having the CTR done then?
  10. craigiusmaximus

Rear wiper

How easy is this change mine is fooked.....
  11. craigiusmaximus

Help me please.... going to stall

Fitted my earthing kit last night went on a dream but cause it was so dark it took me an age i did as i was told and took the +ve off the battery and it must have been like this for an hour or so i fitted it all ok hooked everything up and took the car a run all seems fine but the tick over is...
  12. craigiusmaximus

For those with A/C .....

How often do you use the A/C system in the winter i use mine more i think will it hurt anything using it in the cold??? :oops:
  13. craigiusmaximus

stolen cars section

Is it worth having one???
  14. craigiusmaximus

steering wheel lock

How many of you people have one for your CTR and is worth buying one???? :D
  15. craigiusmaximus

Best Screen wash to buy???

whats the best stuff to buy people..................................................... i also use Rain x on the windows has anyone used that stuff you can put in the washer bottle to keep the Rain X topped up?????
  16. craigiusmaximus

Earthing kit how do you fit it??? help

Sorry to ask this but im not too sure on how to fit the earthing kit that i bought for my CTR??? COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  17. craigiusmaximus

Front fogs

Are they worth it on the CTR???? I think they finish the car off at the front but are the worth the £200+ for??? please discuss?? :D
  18. craigiusmaximus

Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 ZR17 88W

The CTR is ready for some tyres so i was going to put some Pilot EXALTOs on where is the best place to get these and what do you think to them???
  19. craigiusmaximus

Tanabe Brandnew £560????

Tanabe Brandnew £560???? Would you pay that for an exhaust as you all know i have been looking for and exhaust for a while now but had no luck...... i have rung Tokyo express up and spoken to duncan and this is the price he would charge me.........(£560) now the question is would i...
  20. craigiusmaximus

Vibration on steering at 90mph+

As the topic says i know the front tyres are ready for changing but the car is a 53 reg facelift and has 17,000 on it any ideas people???
  21. craigiusmaximus

B pipe

Please forgive me for asking but what is the advantage of putting a different b pipe on the CTR say for example a supersprint b-pipe silenced stainless steel one??? :D
  22. craigiusmaximus

apexi hayabusa

whats your opinion on this system????
  23. craigiusmaximus

Spoon sound clip....

Has anyone got one please!!!!
  24. craigiusmaximus

Exhaust....(help)

Hey people im in the market of an exhaust for my CTR......... i had a tanabe on my last CTR and liked the noise a lot but looking around i cant see any for sale so what other system could i go for that would do the same job and make the same type of noise???? :D thanks for your time...
  25. craigiusmaximus

Widow tints??

What do i go for the light cool looking option or the really dark and risk getting trouble with the police? oh yeah and where do i go to have them done?
  26. craigiusmaximus

How long soes it take for you too clean your car??

Takes me about 5 hours ish had to repost as thread got lost! :wink:
  27. craigiusmaximus

My CTR

28. craigiusmaximus

loads of vids on how to care for your car!!!!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/videos/Index.cfm
Back