• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. wadkins14

Anyone know who's got this facelift CW JDM?...

Anyone know who bought VTECUK's old facelift JDM? (couldnt find a thread for it on here so heres the CTRO thread... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=222365&start=0 I could be on the look out for another CTR and this would be a great comeback after the JDM I've had. Thanks.
  2. wadkins14

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

This was stripped and sold a good few months ago :( The stoptechs fitted with OEM wheels and no spacers perfectly fine, never had any issues in the 2 years of being fitted.
  3. wadkins14

Going from JDM Kpro to JDM OEM ECU...?.....

Ive had it for atleast a year :lol:
  4. wadkins14

Cheers mate, i may strip the car down pretty soon just leaving catback and Gruppe M. Removing JRSC, Stoptechs, Kpro, DC mani and all the tie bars and strut bars. Was you interested in the charger for your DC5??
  5. wadkins14

I've bought a JDM OEM ECU for when/if I strip my car back to standard. I'm wondering how an what's needed to do the swap? The JDM doesn't have an Immobiliser like other UKDM's. All I've got is a Sterling Immobiliser Key which I have to use before I can start the car. Will this be...
  6. wadkins14

Correct battery for my JDM EP3?......

Good stuff. Better safe than sorry dotty. My old one blew up in my face when charging it at work. Luckily it wasn't holding it's charge and the water I had put in hadn't turned into acid as it went all over my face! Cut my nose up and was washing my eyes out for hours after with special eye...
  7. wadkins14

Same part number as what Ive just bought. Was it for your JDM??
  8. wadkins14

After keep finding my battery dead and it not holding it's charge I decided to buy a new one. After talking to Honda Hemel a couple times they kept telling me the battery I had in my car was too small and wouldn't work (even though it's been init 7 years!) so they didn't want to sell me that...
  9. wadkins14

No mate, just spares ive got to sell lol

No mate, just spares ive got to sell lol
  10. wadkins14

Yep allready dotty, wish I never sold them spare orange OEM wheels with the R888's on!! All I would have needed would be a TGM baffled sump. Going to look into some track and drag days :)
  11. wadkins14

New updated spec list...... - JDM K-pro - Gruppe M - JRSC - DC manifold - Spoon B-pipe - Spoon N1 - AEM red fuel rail - Quaife LSD - Stage 4 racing clutch - HKS spark plugs - Bride Low Max seats - Takata green harnesses - CW OEM wheels - Eibach springs - Eibach front camber...
  12. wadkins14

The Harlequin is Watford town centre? St.albans town centre is the Maltings (IIRC)
  13. wadkins14

I bought it with an RBC already fitted but the slam pannel was bent backwards and not cut. I personally dont think its that loud atal, it is obviously loud but i like it. Its not an everyday car as i have a works van, but i think if i was driving 40 miles plus everyday on the motorway to work...
  14. wadkins14

Ill take another picture when i can, its just a white vinyl sticker though. Easily removed and i think it helps when people are trying to see what the number plate says
  15. wadkins14

done a couple little mods lately.... Engine start button (cheers JAG) Orange side indicators as mine were abit manky and wanted orange for a more JDM look :twisted: wadkins14 sticker added onto the rear view mirror (cheers MrMax) New WADKINS number plate :-D Also made acouple...
  16. wadkins14

JAE wicksteed? or Japfest/JAE rockingham? Im away on holiday for Japfest 2 /JAE so ill miss that But im hoping to make it to wicksteed for 1 of the days over the weekend as its only an hour away from me and 15 mins up the road from my works yard..
  17. wadkins14

Done afew bits today after i had a BBQ... 1st i fitted a J's racing copy rear strut made by raffopj. I cut 2 small holes in the rear carpet for the strut to stick out which i think looks :cooldude: 2nd i cut the holes in my spare C pillar covers for my J's racing C pillar brace...
  18. wadkins14

Insurance for JRSC...?....

Just wondering what insurance companies people are using for modified CTR's? Plus mines a JDM so may work out more! Just got my renewal through and its gone up £80 per month!
  19. wadkins14

JDM import number plate size??...

Ive read on DC5 forum were allowed 64x44mm sized font/digits. I know mine are illegal on the car now, but im buying a personalised plate and just wondering what size number plate i should get. Anyone got a picture of a UK sized long plate on the back of a Champ White CTR, rather than a...
  20. wadkins14

Ive just read it, but looking at SUIT's import S2K he has a smaller plate on the front? Was just wondering? my number plate showed below passed an MOT in February with my plates on. But then i got a ticket left on my car the other night/morning at 5:30am by some jobsworth copper? The...
  21. wadkins14

Ive read and been told that on the front of Import cars (not sure ifits just japanese or others?) that you can have a much smaller sized number plate. Anybody know what actualy size your allowed? Isit just the front your allowed to have smaller or the rear aswell? thanks scott :thumbup:
  22. wadkins14

White JDM 2004 CTR? That's a new one!

This is the car here... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=208147&start=0 I didnt see what it says but it seems to have been dodgey in some way?
  23. wadkins14

I need to take some decent pictures 1st. Even after a good wash and a little drive down the road the front wheels are near enough black again from the stoptechs. The stage 4 clutch is a tiny bit heavy, nothing that a weeks driving wont get used to though.
  24. wadkins14

Thanks mate, my girlfriend and family think im crazy for chucking money at it every weekend. But its my money ive worked hard for, so f*ck what other say or think. If anyones thinking of S/C then it's going to cost around £3000 just for the charger, fitting and mapping. Let alone a clutch, LSD...
  25. wadkins14

lukeykb .... I bought the car for 10.5k which already had K-pro, AEM fuel rail, AEM CAI, RBC, Apexi B-pipe and Spoon N1 back box. I already had a Gruppe M, SFS induction hose, Skunk2 gear knob, J's racing front strut and DC battery tie from my NHB civic Things ive bought.... Eibach...
  26. wadkins14

Mines still going strong after nearly 2 weeks :lol: Im just running in my new clutch at the minute. Had my car at TGM all day saturday and had a Quaife LSD fitted along with a Stage 4 clutch. Also had Eibach Pro springs fitted. Sits alot nicer now. Ill get afew pictures up once the...
  27. wadkins14

Ive not even had it fitted a week so cant say much realy apart from ive had no issues so far (touch wood) I think your more likely to have things go wrong with a turbo's EP3 rather than a JRSC'd EP3. Have a talk with Paul at TDI North, im sure he'll give you all your answers.
  28. wadkins14

RBC Intake manifold

Ive got one for sale with a 70mm throttle body
  29. wadkins14

thanks Paul himself was suprised with the power and very happy with the car
  30. wadkins14

After working nights thursday night and not getting in till 5 friday morning, i had to get ready to leave at 6am for my 3 hour trip up to TDI North. Arrived at TDI North at 8.30am and met "judley" off of TRO who bought my Orange OEM wheels :thumbup: Shortly after Paul and the other turned...
  31. wadkins14

"How to" on fitting DEFI gauges....?

They both look helpfull but confusing... may ask TDI or TGM how much they want for fitting them
  32. wadkins14

"How to" on fitting DEFI gauges....?

Anyone got a How to guide on fitting defi gauges? Looking to fit ... Boost Exhaust Oil temp thanks scott
  33. wadkins14

Spoon, ABP Eibach and Eibach Pro springs pictures please...

Yeah i was looking at your JDM mate as with it being the same car (colour) as mine i got a better picture of how it'll look. Spoon springs are £292 and the Eibach Pro springs are £150 I want a nice drop just above the tyres, nothing too low like mine is now. Plus as comfy as my chopped...
  34. wadkins14

Doe'snt look uneaven atal lottie Did you get your's from Tom at TGM? BTW your pics of your black wheels made me want/have black wheels on my NHB.
  35. wadkins14

Can people post up pics of their cars with either the Spoon, ABP eibach or Eibach Pro springs on standard OEM wheels or other 17" wheels please. Mainly after the Eibach Pro kit to see how the car will sit with the front and back being lowered different heights. thanks scott
  36. wadkins14

The charger isnt fitted yet. Anyone interested in the orange wheels?? PM me
  37. wadkins14

How to measure ride height??

My JDM is just too low for me, i cant go in multi-storey car parks or even park on kurbs without catching my B-pipe :bad-words: Im booked in at TGM for fitting new springs on April 24th, so ive got a month to find the right springs. I love the look of the JDM being low, but its un practical...
  38. wadkins14

Toda Mani + fujisubo rm01a VS DC Mani + Spoon catback

Much difference between the Spoon and RM01A "dotty" ??.. from them video's it sounds same as my DC and Spoon combo. I supose a video will never show how it'll sound in real life.
  39. wadkins14

back again :-D Anyone got any sound clips of a TODA manifold and Fujitsubo RM01A ?? scott
  40. wadkins14

I havent looked into if they're illegal or not? It came up for sale so i thought id buy it to put it on as it never had 1 when i bought the car. Even if i didnt put it in the car i'd still have it for re-sale etc..
  41. wadkins14

Bought it from a forum member on CTRO
  42. wadkins14

With fitting the JRSC im definately looking at fitting a seperate oil cooler. Along with some DEFI gauges just to keep check on the temperatures. I dont think ill do any track days, so with driving around on roads it wont get as hot as it would as being on track (i think)
  43. wadkins14

8psi.... Paul at TDI North and Tom at TGM both say it'll be fine, but if im looking to do serious track days etc.. i should look at getting an oil cooler fitted.
  44. wadkins14

hahaha good spot, but i realy dont know, havent got round to swapping it round yet
  45. wadkins14

Yeah im not too sure on the wheels yet either? They'd be summer wheels anyway with them tyres.
  46. wadkins14

BIG UPDATE.... Been spending afew quid these last couple months.... JRSC- getting fitted and mapped at TDI North on April 16/17th Quaife LSD- getting fitted at TGM on April 24th (with clutch when i decide which 1) Spoon or Eibach springs- getting fitted at TGM on April 24th (not sure...
  47. wadkins14

Eibach or spoon springs

I cant remember if they had the rubber covers on the springs? TGM want £292 for the Spoon springs, i never asked how much they want for the Eibachs!? Tom recomended i fit the Eibach's though if i want a comfier ride. Is there only 1 type of Eibach springs for the CTR, or is there afew?
  48. wadkins14

Eibach or spoon springs

The springs on my car are Spoon springs but they must have been cut down or something as they are alot lower than what they should be. Too low for me, i cant even go into multi storey car parks or even pull up on small kurbs as my B-pipe scrapes :( Im booked in at TGM later next month for...
  49. wadkins14

Hi, im not sure if im going to supercharge now. Just wondering if you still have any Spoon...

Hi, im not sure if im going to supercharge now. Just wondering if you still have any Spoon springs for the CTR EP3? - If so how much are they? - Plus fitting? - Also to fit LCA's and a rear tie bar? Whens your soonest saturday available? If you get a cancelation this weekend or any weekend...
  50. wadkins14

buddy club p1

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=202449
  51. wadkins14

what size bore are they both? I have the money to buy the toda and RM01A so i might buy them, fit them and see which setup i prefer, i definately dont want Toda and Spoon as that'll be louder than DC and Spoon. Maybe DC and RM01A? I think the Spoon N1 is the best for looks on the CTR EP3, the...
  52. wadkins14

I dont mind the sound from the DC Mani and Spoon catback as i already have this fitted with Kpro, Gruppe M and RBC. On CTRO afew people have said the RM01A is more restrictive than the Spoon? and the difference between the DC and Toda mani is 1-3 BHP So i think ill save my money and keep...
  53. wadkins14

Spoon springs enough for JRSC

Is having Spoon springs going to handle enough for fitting a JRSC ?? Scott
  54. wadkins14

What will give me better gains.... Toda Mani with fujisubo rm01a catback or DC Mani with Spoon catback ?? Looking to be fitted with JRSC and Gruppe M Scott
  55. wadkins14

Function 7 tie bar

You sure you dont wanna sell it on too me mate :):)
  56. wadkins14

LCA help please....

I found out that the metal parts im talking about are actually ment to come on an off. But does anybody know where i can get new shiny/chrome looking bolts from?
  57. wadkins14

LCA help please....

Ive had the redy/brown paint removed from my LCA's by a friend. But after he's given them back to me the metal hole part for where they bolt to the car (i dunno what this part is called) has come off on both sides, they do slot back in but are loose, an can easily be pulled off. Is this gonna...
  58. wadkins14

bit of a taster for my self (jdm ep3)

I sold my NHB an got a JDM CTR. Such a nicer car all round. couple JDM's here for sale..... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=200821 http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=200757 both look pretty clean an well priced.
  59. wadkins14

fujitsubo legalis r

second hand one here.... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=201138
  60. wadkins14

What colour dash?

No i sold the NHB civic with the indicator light in. The red bits are just red material i got from hobbycraft an cut down to size and stuck them down.
  61. wadkins14

What colour dash?

found the pics ofit on my NHB.... and my JDM again...
  62. wadkins14

What colour dash?

Ive done my dash white on both my CTR's..... Champ white on my JDM...... http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=63537 (i cant find a pic of the matt white i had on my NHB, if i do ill post a pic up) I think if you go white or silver it'll look good, if you go black or...
  63. wadkins14

Not much of an update but... Not long got back from TGM after having the car undersealed and swapped my Spoon N1 and Apexi B-pipe for new Spoon N1 and old Spoon B-pipe from my NHB CTR. Also found the dyno graphs from TDI when the previous owner had the DC mani, K-pro fitted and a remap...
  64. wadkins14

Previous owner fitted the RBC, ill take a couple pictures when i get a chance mate, im having the same problem as you though with the bonnet not shutting flush.
  65. wadkins14

Not had it on a dyno yet no
  66. wadkins14

cheers mate, do you have any links to any pictures of that night? cant find any. cheers for all the good comments still. I always wanted to charge my NHB but i tough the mileage was to high, and ive always liked the Champ white CTR's so when this came up for sale i had to buy it. Plus...
  67. wadkins14

its a JVC KW-AVX720 i had it fitted by a local audi shop so they made it fit flush but all they had to do was trim the surround that cam with it.
  68. wadkins14

Whats wrong with the plates?? I should be getting a private reg when my log book comes back so i dont wanna change the current plates now.
  69. wadkins14

Cheers for all the positive comments!! Just got back from south mimms meet, had a fair few people looking at the car and under the bonnet. There was bacardi-geezers old CTR there, makes me wanna charge mine.
  70. wadkins14

Ive only had it a few weeks and loving every minute!! Wanted to wait till i changed a few things around and got a few bits and pieces before i started a thread but here it is... exterior - CW OEM wheels - Spoon springs - D2 camber arms - red painted calipers - flat wiper blades -...
  71. wadkins14

Whats the part number for this??.. or even its correct name??

(im not sure what any ofit is called so im going to describe it lol) I need this part... its a little "S" shaped hose that gos from some tube into the induction hose?... I have a hose i could use but mainly need the little metal pipe that gos onto the end into the induction hose? Would HONDA...
  72. wadkins14

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

they're powder coated satin black, wet sprayed on the center caps.
  73. wadkins14

My center caps were wet sprayed when my wheels were powder coated. The red R is just a sticker, bought it from someone on CTRO, u can get the H decals on ebay if you prefer them.
  74. wadkins14

cheers ,ate. JAE is a long way away, i never know what im doing from one day to the next with my work. But ive been looking to go to my first meet for ages now. Could be the one. Isit just japanese cars aloud or could my mates in thier focus RS and Golf GTI come alone with me?
  75. wadkins14

cheers mate! Not had any problems with speed bumps or driveways but i caught it the other day on a edging curb when i pulled into a parking space at a restuarant. I always reverse into spaces now. The Spoon B-pipe hits more speed bumps
  76. wadkins14

cheers mate, its been completely transformed from how it looked when i first bought it. I got the "R" just to see how the wheels looked with something on the caps. Think i'll get some red "H" to compare.
  77. wadkins14

Time for and update. Ive had a few new parts fitted for a few weeks now......... - Mugen front splitter - Spoon N1 back box - Spoon B-pipe - D2 LCA's - Rear JDM ARB in red - Carbing lower tie bar - J's Racing front strut - J's Racing ETD - SFS induction hose also got a J's Racing oil and rad...
  78. wadkins14

i paid £180 deliverd from "kebabjunkie" on here. There's one for sale on ebay at the minute i think?
  79. wadkins14

Yeah thers been a few back boxes for sale but no b pipes. New they're around £300 plus the long wait to get it shipped in. Might try and source a supersprint.
  80. wadkins14

I'll fit the ETD whenever i get a chance, and im hoping to go down TGM sometime next month an get them to fit the exhaust and the JDM ARB and Carbing tie bar. Need to find a good b-pipe before the end of the month.
  81. wadkins14

Got a couple goodies in the post today..... Spoon N1 back box and J's Racing ETD. anyone selling a Spoon b-pipe??
  82. wadkins14

The headlights are more for show for the night i supose, The exhaust should be changed sometime next month as ive got my Spoon N1 coming:D
  83. wadkins14

cheers. what bits are you not sure on?
  84. wadkins14

As it was sunny today and i wasn't working i decided to wash my car and fit all the parts ive had sitting in my room for the last 3 odd weeks... Fitted - Spoon yellow rocker cover - Spoon carbon plug cover - DC sports battery tie - Gruppe M - Mugen grill (cheers dotty) To go on - Rear JDM...
  85. wadkins14

Where to buy gruppe M

Hes got the scuttle, ive got a spare scuttle to get moded. I need the carbon scoop part cheers though
  86. wadkins14

Where to buy gruppe M

Piked one up earlier :p need to get a scoop for it though. can anyone help?
  87. wadkins14

Where to buy gruppe M

How much did you sell it for mate?
  88. wadkins14

Where to buy gruppe M

I have cash waiting if you want a quick sale!!!! you have PM hutchy, and a message on the site your selling it on lol pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  89. wadkins14

Where to buy gruppe M

didnt people get them for £350 from hoya??
  90. wadkins14

quick Gruppe M question

cheers for that. whats your opinion about the heat shield? isit realy needed? i agree with it being a little pricey for what state its in.
  91. wadkins14

quick Gruppe M question

this is a picture sent through to my phone... yeah id rather a good conditioned one rather than getting one just for the sake off, ill make an offer of around £300 and see what he says.
  92. wadkins14

quick Gruppe M question

well i dont want it rattleing around lol is there anywhere i could get the rubber lip and heat shield or any kind of DIY i could do? and there asking for £350 plus it doesnt come with a moded scuttle pannel, just the satndard Gruppe M one.
  93. wadkins14

quick Gruppe M question

Ive been offered a Gruppe M but it does'nt have the top rubber lip circled in the picture and doesnt have a heat shield. Does it affect it much without the heat shield and the top rubber lip?
  94. wadkins14

difference in civic ep3 type r and civic si

quick reply, you must have been whatching me write it lol ooo yeah, didnt think that there LHD... cheers
  95. wadkins14

difference in civic ep3 type r and civic si

Im not to sure where i would put this thread...? im going on holiday to orlando florida on monday 17th november and was wondering if anyone knew if i could buy a few parts for my car over there? oviously there car is the civic si and ours the civic type r. was wondering if i brought some...
  96. wadkins14

04 EP3

yeah pm stands for per month. crazy i know, but thats with 2 years NCB and 3 points which will come off by the summer for renewal:lol:
  97. wadkins14

04 EP3

who are you insured with mate? i pay £260pm and im a year older
  98. wadkins14

washing car with gruppe m, air duct issues ?

lol ive only been in one a few times with my CTR, hate washing it lately, it never seems to get clean! ive seen a few peoples pictures where the cars coverd in soap..? how do they do that, is that using some sort of foam gun ive read in the forums..??
  99. wadkins14

washing car with gruppe m, air duct issues ?

I was wondering about washing the car with a Gruppe M..? could i go through a big car wash.?? ( not that i have a Gruppe M, but its only a matter of time)
Back