• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Broze

Problem with alarm / power / car not starting

I'm a bit stuck with this one, and just wondering if anyone on here can help. What happened was, kids dropped my car keys and alarm fob into the sink. And the water got inside the fob due to it being cracked already. Anyhow, I opened it to dry it out. A day or two after, I went out to the car...
  2. Broze

Indicator bulbs

Ok, I've bought some indicator bulbs for my facelift type r (without checking first), ended up buying the bayonet type as they said they fit civics from 01 - 05. Anyhow, they don't fit, and just wondering if anybody can tell me the correct ones please? They are for the front indicator for a...
  3. Broze

Does anyone know what this part is called?

The one in the pic below? I need it for the final part of putting my cat back correctly, but every place I've rang up says they don't know what I'm talking about. :lol: It's the plastic part where the arrow points. This pic is of a mates 54 plate facelift civic, where mine is a 55 plate...
  4. Broze

Pioneer AVH 2400BT

Just a question or two for those in the know. First off, are these any good ? And just wondering if I can connect my iPhone or other phone to it using the USB or another input to use the Pioneer as a day nav? Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks :)
  5. Broze

Replica Mugen grill?

Ok after my CTR had its accident, most parts have now been obtained and in the middle of being fitted. However, I am having problems getting hold of an original facelift grill second hand thats under £100, so was thinking of buying a replica mugen grill. Are these any good? Do they fit ok? I...
  6. Broze

Cost to repair or is it a write off?

Does anybody know? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Broze

Help please, Headlight bulb problem

After one of my standard yellow headlight bulbs blowing the other day, I decided to replace them both with the blue / white ebay £6 ones. However, after a week they have both blown again, one the other day and the other today. Can anybody suggest any decent headlight bulbs please as I'm...
  8. Broze

Are these side light bulbs the right ones and are they any good?

Just been looking around for some replacement side light bulbs, as after doing my headlight ones these are now looking yellow. After looking on ebay, I found these, but unsure if they would fit the EP3 55 plate Type R Can anyone advise please...
  9. Broze

Removing vandalism (spray paint) off van?

Over weekend some idiot has decided to go around the local area spray painting there initials on cars, vans, front doors, garages, walls etc. Luckily my Civic wasnt here. However my van was, and the scroat decided to write their initials in black spray paint right across the rear of my van...
  10. Broze

Decent single din head unit for under £100?

Ive currently got a Pioneer AVH P6400CD which was given to me brand new off mate who had stuck in his house for years. Anyway, I'm after connecting my Iphone, or another MP3 player as CD's are piling up all over the place now. Plus I'm after being able to plug in a USB stick and play MP3's from...
  11. Broze

Autoglym Aqua car wax any good?

Been thinking of getting this to go along with my other wax, as ive heard its easier to wipe on and off? Plus Halfords are doing three for the price of two on all car cleaning products. Just wondering what peoples opinions are on this stuff? I was thinking of buying 2 x Autoglym Aqua Wax 1...
  12. Broze

My EP3 NHB after a wash

Took me absolutely ages and my arms felt like they were going to drop off, but here it is. I used Autoglym shampoo Autoglym super resin polish Poor boys black hole And gave it plenty of colignite 416 (or whatever its called) wax. The front end is badly full of stone chips, and there's a couple...
  13. Broze

Some downloadable manuals if there of any use

Had these links emailed me. Thought I'd share incase there of use to somebody. :) http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/ http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/Civic/
  14. Broze

Pioneer radio help

I've just been given a Pioneer AVH P6400 CD car stereo off a friend for helping him with some work on his parents house. Its in excellent condition and after fitting it, it works a treat. However, I'm just wondering if anybody knows if theres a way to conenct an iphone / ipod to this or another...
  15. Broze

Pads for the ep3

After recently having an MOT and being advised on my rear pads and being told that theres about two months left on my front pads too, im looking into getting new pads all round (without breaking the bank). Phoned Honda, and they say that it will cost: - £53.59 inc vat for front pads and...
  16. Broze

Brakes for EP3 from Brakes International?

Just wondering if anyone has experience using Brakes International? What it is, is that I'm after a new set of pads for my 55 plate EP3, for both the front and rear. Are there OES brakes as good as the Standard Honda ones? Because if they are, there prices are a bargain I think. Part number...
  17. Broze

Fitting tyres bought online?

Just wondering if anybody has any ideas of any garages in the Manchester or Stockport area that will fit tyres that Ive bought online from Camskill, as my local one wants £40+vat just to fit two of them. I think thats a bit expensive really, and I'm pretty sure I only paid half of that last...
  18. Broze

Anyone else have water entering thorugh the alarm sensors?

I have a 55 reg EP3. This has been a reocurring problem for a while now, but during heavy rain I notice water entering through the rear sensors. This hasnt caused any problems with the alarm though. Im just wondering is this a common problem and can it be fixed by myself without being ripped...
  19. Broze

Flat wiper blades, any good?

Been thinking of getting some of these. Ive heard stories off some people saying theyre rubbish on the motorways etc, and other people have said different. Has anybody had any before and are they any good?
  20. Broze

Correct Tyre Pressure?

Just a quick question really, as I cant find my cars handbook anywhere. Ive currently got Falcon 452's on my EP3 Type R. Could somebody please tell me the correct tyre pressures?
  21. Broze

Couple of scratch and cleaning questions for NHB

Here goes, Recently washed my EP3 using the 2 bucket method, did it in this order: - 1: - Wash car using Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner 2: - Then polished it using Autoglym Super Resin Polish 3: - Then finally finished it off by using some Zaino Z2 Pro which i had left from last...
  22. Broze

Brake pads

After finally getting my tyres changed yesterday, Ive discovered that ive got about 2mm on my front brake pads. The car is due to go in for its mot this week too, so im wondering if it will fail on this or not? Also, is it worth going to the local car parts shop and ordering some pads for the...
  23. Broze

Completely clueless, Tyre help please?

My front tyres have reached theit legal limit and now I need to change them, however this time I am really stuck for money, due to lack of work coming in at the moment, so need as cheap as possible, preferbly a tyre that handles well in the wet and with a low road noise (if possible). A good all...
  24. Broze

Honda Jazz window washer jet (gromets)

After a recent trip out to knowsley safari park, now i dont know why i was stupid enough to do this, but for some strange and stupid reason, i decided to go into the Baboon section, after removing bits that i thought could be damaged. (Yes, stupid i know). But anyway, what happened was, one of...
  25. Broze

Some f**kers keyed my car,

Not happy at all, just noticied tonight that some f**king scumbag has keyed the side of my car, (luckily only done the drivers door), but thats besides the point, they should leave peoples property alone. Not happy and unlikely to find out who it is, - for there sake and probably mine i hope i...
  26. Broze

Standard EP3 CTR stereo

Just a quick question really, I have a load of MP3's ive downloaded, and havnt put any onto CD yet, so can anyone please tell me if the standard head unit will be able to play these mp3's once i put them onto CD? thanks in advance :)
  27. Broze

Steering locks. . . .

Im due to pick up my first CTR on thursday, (after waiting nearly three years to be able to get one, due to buying a house, work etc). But the g/f is now giving me plenty of ear ache about it. Anyway, my g/f is pretty scared of me parking it anywhere near our house and at night times /...
Back