• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:cool:
  2. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Only of the Evo's ;)
  3. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Nah, colour is crap, it's actually Jack's milano EP3
  4. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:cool:
  5. Kirsty

FN2 JDM FN2 Euro badge...

:lol: Haha, it does.
  6. Kirsty

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

I really liked the Rages.
  7. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I got it from Xtreme, who got it from some guy in Cheshire I believe.
  8. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Oh right ok. Not 100% sure what I'm doing yet, give us a text on Saturday.
  9. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

They aren't carbon fibre though are they. I want the carbon fibre ones :D
  10. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Yeah sure, just give us a shout when you're about. I might see if Dave can check it over this weekend.
  11. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Yeah both carbon fibre, but they do look wicked. I drive a 1.4 Fiestavan all week :lol:
  12. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Current plans are to leave it as it is, I mean it is a lot more power than anything I have ever driven, although I'm sure I will be used to that soon. I keep looking at the vortex generator as I think that looks wicked, and the front splitter but at £230 and £585 I'm not sure. I also hate the...
  13. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I wouldn't know as I'm always in the car.... but my parents said they know when I've pulled into our road :lol: I have to have the stereo up to 30 on the volume just to be able to hear it over the exhaust. I think I would get annoyed with it that loud as a daily driver, but as a weekend car...
  14. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Very! Already had complaints from the neighbours :lol:
  15. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

16. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:p
  17. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:D Still haven't got that stupid plate off yet, Xtreme sent me the new 05 plates and they didn't fit :lol:
  18. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Best Christmas present ever!:D
  19. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Seat is as far forward as it goes :lol:
  20. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Yeah they did! :D I love it so much, I keep looking out the window at it :lol:
  21. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

How much? I have to call them tomorrow and register my details :)
  22. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I love it. I am so pleased with it, money well spent I think. Had a lovely drive home, sounds lovely in tunnels :twisted: I haven't really had a chance to see what it can really do yet as the roads round here aren't great at the moment. The only thing I can't work out is how to search for...
  23. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Lol, I'm waiting for the plate to come off as the previous owner is keeping it, and I'm waiting for mine to come off the R so it will be on its 2005 plate for a while.
  24. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

25. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I have no idea how it is so cheap.... be interesting when the renewal comes through. Type R went to its new home today :(
  26. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

The joys of being female I guess :lol: Type R goes back to Honda tomorrow, will be a sad day :( I loved that car. But I'm sure I will love the Evo even more :twisted:
  27. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Nope..... she isn't on there :p
  28. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I have the half leather half alcantra seats in mine, which is nicer than the 320, I'm not sure what the interior on the 360 is like.
  29. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Stolen from MLR Owners Guide: Evo 9 FQ-300 HKS exhaust & air filter 305 bhp 297 ft/lbs Evo 9 FQ-320 HKS exhaust & air filter 326 bhp 305 ft/lbs Evo 9 FQ-340 HKS exhaust, air filter & ECU chip 345 bhp 321 ft/lbs Evo 9 FQ-360 HKS exhaust, air filter, uprated fuel pump & EcuTeK remap...
  30. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

If it snows I might not be able to pick her up on Sunday :( Yeah, you have to be quick, I was due to see one the other weekend and they sold it the day before. They are pretty good.... they found me exactly what I wanted :D
  31. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

3 days to go.... :twisted:
  32. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I believe mine is on the cheaper tax bracket due to it being one of the earlier ones. #70 she is. Think it's £400 for anything 2006 and onwards. Mine is 2005.
  33. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

No, but I might get some. I can't wait to get her!! :D
  34. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

For sure! What you doing next Sunday night? :lol:
  35. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I'm with Admiral. Yes, I need to get that changed. Ralliart sig FTW :p
  36. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

24 and it's costing me £135 extra to cover it for the last 9 months on my policy, I paid £550 for the Type R so around £700ish. This is going to be the longest week ever. Nice xmas present to myself :lol:
  37. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:twisted: That's all you get for now.... :p I pick her up next Sunday.
  38. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

Apparently HKS have changed the surrounds.... just waiting on a set from Japan that Tom has ordered in for me.
  39. Kirsty

My New 08 FN2

Def worth getting those too :)
  40. Kirsty

My New 08 FN2

Very nice, looks weird without the front badge though I think
  41. Kirsty

Powerflex Exhaust Mounts

Cheers, Tom will be fitting them Saturday, so fingers crossed it does the job.
  42. Kirsty

Powerflex Exhaust Mounts

Powerflex don't make any specifically for the FN2 or EP3, but I've been after some as it could be the solution to my HKS rattling issue. I have had to go with a universal one, EHX011, which can be cut to fit, so should work. Just interested to know if anyone else has used them?
  43. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

Yeah.... see page 1 :)
  44. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

Those are the bits the damn thing rattles on. I like them though. And Chris.... shut up :p
  45. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

:lol: I didn't put it there! It's great thanks Tony, I love it. Spoken to TGM and I'm going back on Saturday to hopefully have the rattle sorted. Very pleased with it though :twisted: Sounds great when vtec kicks in.
  46. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

47. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

Had it fitted today.... really happy with it. But, it does rattle, and it's only doing it on one side. Any suggestions on how to stop it? I'm going to take it back to TGM next weekend and let them have another look.
  48. Kirsty

Dr Colorchip

Has anyone heard of this stuff before? http://www.drcolorchip.com/index.shtml I have been thinking about getting my bonnet and wings resprayed next year but Civinfo are doing a group buy on this stuff and it works out about £40 for the Road Rash Kit. The demo photos look really good.... but...
  49. Kirsty

Glossary of common abbreviations

I saw that on your FB, made me laugh :lol:
  50. Kirsty

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Stickers arrived, thanks Mook. Just got to get round to cleaning the car so I can fit them!
  51. Kirsty

New look forum graphics

Stickers arrived, thanks Mook. Just got to get round to cleaning the car so I can fit them!
  52. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

And I can't wait :woot:
  53. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

Thanks, I've been looking on civinfo and saw that there is an issue with rattling. TGM are fitting it for me so I'm sure they will do a top job, I'll just mention the rattling thing to them before they fit it.
  54. Kirsty

Payment sent for another 2 external ones. Cheers.
  55. Kirsty

New look forum graphics

Payment sent for another 2 external ones. Cheers.
  56. Kirsty

HKS for FN2

I'm getting one fitted in a couple of weeks. Has anyone on here got one fitted on their FN2? Just wondered what people thought of it. Cheers
  57. Kirsty

This is an internal one.... Just put it on yesterday :D
  58. Kirsty

New look forum graphics

This is an internal one.... Just put it on yesterday :D
  59. Kirsty

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

It was wicked.... and I was only a passenger :)
  60. Kirsty

My Baby!

I know,I know! Lol Oh right, I was meant to join you lot on the M11 at Harlow but I needed petrol so I was running a tad late!
  61. Kirsty

My Baby!

62. Kirsty

My Baby!

Ah, my car looked wicked at Brands till I went the wrong way when I got there and she got covered in dust. Someone still got a lovely photo of her though :)
  63. Kirsty

My Baby!

Shut it you :p Yeah I know, I haven't seen you for ages!
  64. Kirsty

My Baby!

I tried.... it seems my female charms did not work on him :lol:
  65. Kirsty

My Baby!

I got a set of legal plates when I bought the registration. How many times can you get caught before the DVLA take the registration off you?
  66. Kirsty

My Baby!

I got it 6 months ago!! Normal font is boring... :rolleyes:
  67. Kirsty

My Baby!

All 3!! He was sat in a lay by and he told me he thought oh there's Kirsty I think I'll go pull her over! I dont think it's that bad... but he thought so! Lol. I think I'll leave it on though... if I space it the way it's meant to be it doesn't say anything!
  68. Kirsty

My Baby!

Yeah, I love the Rages. The plate was £550... bit of sore point at the moment though... got pulled on Friday! Grrrrrr :evil:
  69. Kirsty

My Baby!

Just a couple of pics of my beautiful baby! :D
Back