• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lyncho

Knocking sound rear-left wheel area

I had a similar problem myself, after a lot of searching i discovered the anti roll bar was slightly lose, you need a weird shape screwdriver to tighten it, not sure of the name. hopefully this helps you..
  2. lyncho

How to fit a JDM carpet to an EP3 (or any other carpet for that matter)

Bit of a silly question, but would it be possible to buy any standard carpet out of an upholstery store and fit it or do i need to buy the jdm as they're quite expensive?
  3. lyncho

Bad Earth Wire

Thanks for the reply, i replaced the bulb but it is still dim.. i also tried putting the bulb in passenger side( bright side) and it worked fine there so i believe its something to do with the connection. Anyone have any ideas of what is wrong?
  4. lyncho

Bad Earth Wire

Does anyone know where the driver side headlight earth wire connection would be? driver side headlight is dim and I think its the earth wire causing the problem? any other ideas? cheers..
  5. lyncho

wheel nuts

Can wheel nuts not just be painted with calliper paint?
  6. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

Thanks for the replies..,much appreciated
  7. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

Ive told him the same as you have said..No changing his mind lol. Now hes wooried hes made a mistake in buying as he doesnt know if front bumper grille etc will fit, any ideas? Also can the facelift bumper be fitted to the old one?
  8. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

A friend of mine has recently bought a 2003 diesel civic, he is planning to modify it so it is a type r look alike. Will the type r bumper and grille fit straight onto the car or will there need to be any modifications made?
  9. lyncho

Rear badge

If they were £20 id buy it no problem..i think they are around £50 but i could be wrong..
  10. lyncho

Rear badge

Honda would charge an arm and a leg! funds are low so need one cheap..
  11. lyncho

Rear badge

How long do they stay good for? Does anyone know where you can get them cheap?
  12. lyncho

Rear badge

does anyone know the size of the rear badge off a 2004 type r? there are a lot of different ones on ebay,is it the dc5 badge that suits?
  13. lyncho

Centre Console

Does anybody know where you get the new housing for the new cd player? also is there a connection lead that you can buy so it will plug straight into the honda connector as it doesnt fit the connection on my cd player?
  14. lyncho

Squeal driving me nuts.

I had the same probelm..tried everything..ended up to be a stone that fell out eventually after miles of driving..dont know where it was stuck..
  15. lyncho

Window Tint

Even the front window came through as 74percent..with no tint.. that must be the factory tint on the window?
  16. lyncho

Lowering Springs

Yous dont like cut springs then lol.. This car has standard springs cut..looks and handles dead on..
  17. lyncho

Window Tint

Dont have a clue what he said they were.. Can i test the percentage myself so i can appeal against their decision?
  18. lyncho

Window Tint

My car failed MOT today over tints beeing too dark, i bought the car with the tints and they are so light..i couldnt believe if it..i thought he was pulling my leg.. is there any way to test them for darkness myself?
  19. lyncho

Lowering Springs

Thanks for the replies..anyone cut their springs? how did they go? recomended?
  20. lyncho

MOT this saturday!

Thanks for the replies..what was the problem with the steering? mine has a weird click when it is turned to full lock but i don't think it is anything to worry about?
  21. lyncho

MOT this saturday!

MOT this weekend and i was just wondering if there are any last checks i should do before taking it? The car was damaged cat d at the front but all repaired and looks the part.. anything i should check?
  22. lyncho

Lowering Springs

Im intrested in the Koni's.. do you guys know any good sites with them and what they would be worth?
  23. lyncho

Lowering Springs

By the way funky, what exhaust is that you are using?
  24. lyncho

Lowering Springs

they're nice..would you want it any lower? Does the car scrub anywhere? Over ramps?
  25. lyncho

Lowering Springs

no problem..
  26. lyncho

Lowering Springs

Are 30mm lowering springs low? will you even notice the difference? Please post pics of your car with what you have in to help me make up my mind..
  27. lyncho

Strange noise, gone when warm?

will the car pass mot with that noise? or would the flywheel need replaced first?
  28. lyncho

Common Civic Faults

I have replaced brake pads and the disc is fine, not warped or anything.. there is a screeching sound coming from the front passenger side wheel at low speeds, what would it be? is it a big issue?
  29. lyncho

Common Civic EP3 Faults

I have replaced brake pads and the disc is fine, not warped or anything.. there is a screeching sound coming from the front passenger side wheel at low speeds, what would it be? is it a big issue?
  30. lyncho

Brake pads

Cheers lol :D
  31. lyncho

Brake pads

Could someone please post a link of how o change the brake pads with step by step pictures.. thanks
  32. lyncho

Number Plate

I am putting my car through MOT without being spread so if i use the tape, will it be easily removed so the bumper can be painted?
  33. lyncho

Number Plate

Do you think they look better?
  34. lyncho

Breakers?

Anybody know of any good breakers from ni that stock mostly honda parts?
  35. lyncho

Best suited wheels

not too much lol.. around £500, any good websites for copies?
  36. lyncho

how low to go?

lol whats the lowest springs i can use without burstn the shocks?
  37. lyncho

Common Civic Faults

as regards to this post, mine worked in opposite direction..opening first and the closing the window and holding it for 5 seconds.. thanks for the thread..v good
  38. lyncho

Common Civic EP3 Faults

as regards to this post, mine worked in opposite direction..opening first and the closing the window and holding it for 5 seconds.. thanks for the thread..v good
  39. lyncho

Spraying

Does anybody know if the car has to be sprayed the same colour before going through mot? i fixed up an ep3 and dont no if i can put it through mot without being sprayed as there are multi coloured panels lol
  40. lyncho

Number Plate

Cheers..
  41. lyncho

how low to go?

I have been told if i lower my ep3 civic 60mm with the standard shocks they will burst? Does anybody know if this will happen?
  42. lyncho

Best suited wheels

Im looking for a new set of wheels for my grey ep3 civic, having trouble deciding which ones look best.. any nice ideas?
  43. lyncho

Number Plate

Thanks for the replys.. will them stickers stick straight to the bumper as i tried stickers on my ek civic front bumper and they didnt take grip..
  44. lyncho

Headlamp Adjusters?

What way did you adjust the lights to? Whats the legal requirement for MOT?
  45. lyncho

Number Plate

Just wondering which way you think is best to attach the number plate to the ep3 civic? square or normal? Does the sticky tape stick straight onto the bumper?
Back