• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Shaenei

OFT is to ask the competition commission to look into insurance costs

Personally I'm rather sceptical that anything will change but the OFT obviously thinks the system is corrupt. IMO the whole system needs rethinking, someone could be totally not at fault for an RTC and their premium would go up the following year. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18268650
  2. Shaenei

What's your car's insurance group

Couldn't find this posted so as a reference I thought I'd put this in its own thread. The list uses the 1-50 grouping which was introduced in 2011 and only lists UKDM cars, so jap imports aren't listed http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/advice/car-insurance-groups/
  3. Shaenei

New post warning

Any chance of getting something to warn you when you reply if someone else has posted since you opened the thread? Sometimes I answer something and find I've been beaten to it and this would mostly avoid it
  4. Shaenei

Issue with forum loading

Anyone having issues getting the forum to load? On my work pc using IE8 I get the header only and in the bottom it says Done, but with errors on page. When I open this error it says it's in the file ajs.php line 13 char 1 URL: http://cas.criteo.com/delivery/ajs.php On Safari on my iPad I only...
  5. Shaenei

Traders list

Just a thought but what about some sort of list of registered traders with the forum account username, basic contact details and what they can help people buy/do?
  6. Shaenei

Security Certificate Errors

Ever since i got upgraded to IE8 at work i get content blocked because of Security Certificate Errors when i access TRO. Any ideas as to why?
  7. Shaenei

Garage

I know we've got members car thread but alot of times these get filled with chat and car talk. I thought this mod could be good idea.
  8. Shaenei

Tesco Tyres

Just found out about this Tesco have teamed up with blackcircles.com to allow you to get clubcard points when buying new tyres via http://www.tesco-tyres.com/
  9. Shaenei

Can fully synthetic oil damage your engine?

More a question for oilman I've heard from a Fuchs rep that comes to our work that if you put Fully Synthetic oil into a standard car engine it'll damage your engine as Fully Synthetic oil is designed for race cars running at high RPM for long periods and the oil's only in the system for 2-3...
  10. Shaenei

Vehicles require insurance unless you've notified the DVLA its off the road

I can't understand how this is going to help reduce the number of uninsured drivers. People will just stop paying road tax too and the only way this would help is if they seriously increase the number of DVLA ANPR checks nationwide
  11. Shaenei

Mugen front splitter which one?

wasn't sure if J@T was asking if i was mad because i wanted him to speak to mugen and get them to do something :lol: or if it was because i said the pre-facelift splitter looks so much better then the facelift so thought i'd ask to see if people agree with me or not anyways which style do...
  12. Shaenei

AC, Rear Window heaters and air circulation unit

Might be me, but on my unit only my Rear Window heaters button lights up. Can someone confirm if the other 2 buttons are suppose to light up also? The Green light comes on when its activated but i'm sure the actual buttons use to be light all the time when your lights are on. Cheers for any help
  13. Shaenei

Inovit Alloys

Has anyone ever had or heard stories about Inovit Alloy wheels good or bad? Cheers
  14. Shaenei

Speed bleeder's

Has anyone ever installed these speed bleeder's on a car ? Does anyone know the thread size of the bleed nipples? I've looked on lings parts & japancars.ru but neither have the thread size
  15. Shaenei

Cigarette lighter

Anyone know how to remove the cigarette lighter on the ep3 centre console?
  16. Shaenei

Halfords BOGOF

Just got back from halfords as i needed some AG SRP and was told its BOGOF :D bonus :party:
  17. Shaenei

Car Insurance Database

Just thought i'd post this as i've seen people with insurance almost have the car taken off them for it not being on this database which the police use. If you want to check and make sure your car is on use the link below http://www.askmid.com/ownvehicle/
  18. Shaenei

EP3 OEM Wheels Part Number

Anyone got the part number for oem ep3 alloys? Can't access japancars.ru from work and need it sooner rather than later Cheers Shaenei
  19. Shaenei

Carbon fibre vinyl

Anyone tried any 3M carbon fibre vinyl? Just ordered some for my centre unit, looks easy to do on the videos but wondering if anyone has any tips on applying it
  20. Shaenei

Headlights issue

ok might be something easy but not too sure on car electrics When i operate my highlights Side lights - Both sidelights turn on Dipped - Sidelights remain on, Dipped lights come on (passenger side dimmer then drivers), Main beam lights also come on but dim Main Beam - Sidelights...
  21. Shaenei

Windscreen replacement

Came back from Sunderland after watching the fa cup 3rd round match with a nice 6" crack on the passengers edge of the windscreen :( Just wondering if anyone's has auto-glass replace a cracked windscreen? How long does it take them?
  22. Shaenei

xBox Live Leaderboard

thought an xbox live leaderboard would be a nice addition to the site for the achievement whores. I've used http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=139958 alot on my vbulletin sites, which work well. Plus saves a mod to have to keep updating the list of gamer tags as people can just...
  23. Shaenei

£1 off shell v-power

was just on the shell website and found this link gives you a £1 voucher off v-power when you topup with atleast 30 litres, not much but its something for nothing :D
  24. Shaenei

Motor Insurers’ Bureau

After recent events I was speaking to my sister's boyfriend who's a copper and he told me to make a claim to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. The MIB is funded by all UK motor insurers. It functions under two separate Agreements between Government and the motor insurance industry. The Uninsured...
  25. Shaenei

EP3 car alarm

Just been thinking, as i posted on monday soemone hit my car whilst it was parked but my alarm didn't do off or anything. What does it take to set these alarms off ?
  26. Shaenei

EP3 Alloy wheels on ebay

i bought some ep3 17" alloys on ebay on sunday just wondering if the seller is on here or not?
  27. Shaenei

Nitrogen fill

Just curious but does anyone use nitrogen to fill tyres? Been thinking about it but not sure if its worth it really as topping it up could be a pain
  28. Shaenei

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Here is the thread for my 05 CTR Cosmic EP3 Current Mods: Cosmetic Mods: JDM Wind Deflectors JDM Carbon Door Sills JDM Mats JDM Carpet DC5 Footrest DC5 Pedals Silvertec Bulbs Red JMR Battery Tie Tinted Rear Windows Bronze Rota Circuit 10s Skunk2 Gear-Knob 6k 35W HIDS Mugen...
Back